PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 24.
#401 1 year ago

After getting a few more games in last night it seems you don't even notice the E...SL mod. And I mean that in a good way. It just feels natural and in place to look at it for status of the loop lights. Even at 6'1" and able to see a bit of the playfield lights without shifting the fact the lamps are doubled up doesn't distract me at all.

#402 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

I'm glad you're happy, overall! Some comments on your feedback...
First, I originally had it straight up and down (90 degrees) if that's what you mean by "flat". I felt it looked funny that way, more harsh and out of place, so I tilted it back 10 degrees, and I felt it looked a lot better. If you want it more straight up and down, you could try dropping an extra washer between the rubber and the game plastic on each screw. That would tilt it forward a bit.
As to the text appearance, it was important to me that it a) had the same color and metallic look as the other gold artwork on the ESL, and b) had some depth to it. To achieve this, the same gold material was directly 3D printed onto the purple body using a mid-print color change. 3D printed text, when done at this small of a size, is always a bit challenging so I had to balance design with finish and find the best compromise. It was my feeling that the outcome looked quite good when viewed from player position, but yes, it will suffer (as will most 3D prints) when scrutinized up close.
Finally, the record is a computer cut vinyl decal based on a scan of a record on the playfield. It is a matte vinyl paper so as to have better ink adhesion, which may give it more of a plain paper look, but it is durable vinyl (I tried tearing one tonight and I couldn't do it) and is well adhered to the ESL.
Anyways, we hope you enjoy it as long as you own your game. Having had it on our game for a month or so now, I know I wouldn't ever go back to not having it, and it sounds like you agree. Thank you for your feedback!
-Kaydee

I really appreciate how thorough your team is with regards to feedback and how you handle everything respectfully. It's tremendous customer service, and so many people fail at that.

I'll definitely give the washer a shot, and I will admit that most of my comments on the text were from looking at it up close during install. Everything from the player POV looks great, and I swear I was making more loop shots after install. Definitely not going back and appreciate all your hard work!

#403 1 year ago

Just installed the Exit… Stage Left (ESL) mod. It’s really nice and the install fairly straight forward. It looks like it’s part of the game. Well done. One thing, the yellow color, especially on the numbers is just a bit too bright compared to the rest of the playfield, but I would still buy this and all your products every day of the week! Thanks!

2C6C6428-E6F4-442C-995E-B3AA99F3EE5F (resized).jpeg2C6C6428-E6F4-442C-995E-B3AA99F3EE5F (resized).jpeg3F85F913-9525-4FFC-BB10-50F46FE77E06 (resized).jpeg3F85F913-9525-4FFC-BB10-50F46FE77E06 (resized).jpeg643EBED3-956D-419F-9ACA-08480BFADC23 (resized).jpeg643EBED3-956D-419F-9ACA-08480BFADC23 (resized).jpegA438288A-904E-4195-9A02-0F88BD794575 (resized).jpegA438288A-904E-4195-9A02-0F88BD794575 (resized).jpeg
#404 1 year ago

*Spot reserved for E...SL mod pre-order when announced this Friday*

Just making sure to cover bases, since I don’t know when I’ll be able to check for the 2nd run announcement on Friday. Please make sure I’m marked down for one! Thanks!

#405 1 year ago

Put part 2 of the inner loop assist in the other day. I went from 50-60% to 100%….thanks NinjaCamp!

I guess my upper flipper must cause some air or lift balls as the side ramp also clunks/rejects a bit on the switch mount/hardware (I think). Not sure how to correct that (already lowered the flipper power…maybe lower more?). Thinking I may need to add a washer or two to the mount to raise it a bit.

#406 1 year ago

Hey Tortfesor nice combination of mods on there -- but I noticed the base on your Space Coast Pinball vacuum tube lights isn't all the way down.

#407 1 year ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

Put part 2 of the inner loop assist in the other day. I went from 50-60% to 100%….thanks NinjaCamp!
I guess my upper flipper must cause some air or lift balls as the side ramp also clunks/rejects a bit on the switch mount/hardware (I think). Not sure how to correct that (already lowered the flipper power…maybe lower more?). Thinking I may need to add a washer or two to the mount to raise it a bit.

Not to trouble you, but I'm curious. If you remove part 1 does it still work? I'm just using part 2 now and I can rip that thing like a bat out of hell. I haven't seen a miss since I installed it. Also I installed it "wrong" and put mine more towards the front of the loop.

AAC1E06E-4FC3-4AB7-A97A-7F3894296989 (resized).jpegAAC1E06E-4FC3-4AB7-A97A-7F3894296989 (resized).jpeg
#408 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Hey Tortfesor nice combination of mods on there -- but I noticed the base on your Space Coast Pinball vacuum tube lights isn't all the way down.

Mine was also doing this, just inching up during gameplay. It's because of the varying angles of the light sockets, and the friction between the pieces. I had to use a tiny portion of Sticky-Tack (removable gum-like putty) on the underside of each end of the cover, and it doesn't move now.

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Not to trouble you, but I'm curious. If you remove part 1 does it still work? I'm just using part 2 now and I can rip that thing like a bat out of hell. I haven't seen a miss since I installed it. Also I installed it "wrong" and put mine more towards the front of the loop.
[quoted image]

Just my opinion (though backed by many games and shots), but I don't think Part 1 was having much effect. I think Part 2 is the answer. I haven't actually installed YOUR part 2 yet, but I am using a very similar placement of a foam piece (though a softer foam, I put it on a few weeks back in desperation, because Part One was only registering maybe 20-30% of shots), and I've not detected a missed inner loop shot registration since then. I'm almost certain I will get the same result when I install the Ninja Part Two.

#410 1 year ago
Quoted from DrDQ:

I feel like my left ramp shots get rejected about 75% of the time. Sometimes off the entry post, sometimes off the gate, sometimes it just goes part of the way up and rolls back, and many times it goes up cleanly and quickly, only to slam into the corner of the ramp intersection, and right back down the entry, registering nothing. Very frustrating.
I also thought it might have something to do with flipper power settings, but haven't found the sweet spot yet. Maybe that shot just has that narrow of a window?

#411 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

[quoted image]

OK...getting confused as I got both at the same time: which is part 1 and which is part 2?? Part 2 the one in the pic?? if so, do you now recommend the part 2 in this revised location?

#412 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

OK...getting confused as I got both at the same time: which is part 1 and which is part 2?? Part 2 the one in the pic?? if so, do you now recommend the part 2 in this revised location?

Yes, part 2 is pictured. It's the one that mounts high on the left side of the loop.

#413 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

So Part 1 is the bumper that clips on to the wire right next to the switch. Part 2 is the curved piece that goes on the outside rail before the switch. Placement of Part 2 anywhere along that curve (it has an intended location, but it can slide an inch or so in either direction) seems to work just as well.

Part 1 originally worked very well on our machine, but seemed to have an inconsistent effect on other people's machines. Part 2 seems to have a more consistent effect. For the moment, we're still sending both just to increase the odds that you end up with a reliable solution, plus Part 1 may help reduce the chances of a ball stopping on the switch in the case of a very slow rollback from a weak shot. Aniraf is (I think) just looking to gather data on which part is most helping folks.

#414 1 year ago

I am using both.If you use both and they are too close together the ball will get trapped,so put a ball up there and slide part 2 back until you have a desired clearance and it works perfect for me.Well designed.

#415 1 year ago

Did you pre-order an ESL mod? If so, you either have it, its been shipped, its going to ship, or we are waiting for you to pay your pre-order balance!

As of today, all payment requests have been completed, and the last ESLs of this run are in the final stages before they are boxed. I sent the last payment notices out just before this step this time, to give people a little extra time to get theirs included in Friday's shipment... and if you can't get to it in time for that, we will still be shipping again Tuesday of next week, so no worries.

We are on track to open the 2nd batch of ESL preorders Friday, May 20th, at or around 10:00 AM MST/PDT.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06755-rush-exit-stage-left-loop-light-replicator

Remember the ESL is not a "limited edition" mod, we will start to regularly stock it after completing the second pre-order.

#416 1 year ago

Hey there SkyKing2301 I have some good news! The gold TPU filament arrived and I've printed some parts up with it. Suffice it to say it looks pretty much awesome! It would be perfect if it were slightly shinier, but the color is definitely playing in the right tonal ballpark when compared to the surrounding artwork. I'm not ready to start selling it yet because it is a bit different than the other TPU and I haven't dialed in print settings just yet. It's also slightly more rigid than our other 95A TPU, so I'm guessing this is somewhere around 100A or so. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely pushes it slightly out of our established "normal". I need to get settings dialed in, put it in our game to test it out, and then we'll see what happens. But I promised an update, so update delivered! Here are a few pics to tide you over... Scoop protector, front scoop sleeve, and rollover shown.

IMG_1474 (resized).jpgIMG_1474 (resized).jpgIMG_1473 (resized).jpgIMG_1473 (resized).jpgIMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1471 (resized).jpgIMG_1471 (resized).jpg

#417 1 year ago

Hey there SkyKing2301 I have some good news! The gold TPU filament arrived and I've printed some parts up with it. Suffice it to say it looks pretty much awesome! It would be perfect if it were slightly shinier, but the color is definitely playing in the right tonal ballpark when compared to the surrounding artwork. I'm not ready to start selling it yet because it is a bit different than the other TPU and I haven't dialed in print settings just yet. It's also slightly more rigid than our other 95A TPU, so I'm guessing this is somewhere around 100A or so. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely pushes it slightly out of our established "normal". I need to get settings dialed in, put it in our game to test it out, and then we'll see what happens. But I promised an update, so update delivered! Here are a few pics to tide you over... Scoop protector, front scoop sleeve, and rollover shown.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that really does look great! Hope you get it dailed in and are happy with the result. Not going to replace my black one, but if it ever fails and you have the gold available you can bet your poutine that I'm gonna get a gold one!

#418 1 year ago

that Gold looks great

#419 1 year ago

Hey there SkyKing2301 I have some good news! The gold TPU filament arrived and I've printed some parts up with it. Suffice it to say it looks pretty much awesome! It would be perfect if it were slightly shinier, but the color is definitely playing in the right tonal ballpark when compared to the surrounding artwork. I'm not ready to start selling it yet because it is a bit different than the other TPU and I haven't dialed in print settings just yet. It's also slightly more rigid than our other 95A TPU, so I'm guessing this is somewhere around 100A or so. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely pushes it slightly out of our established "normal". I need to get settings dialed in, put it in our game to test it out, and then we'll see what happens.

YESSSSSS!!! Thank you so much, I'm grateful you were able to find this and that it's aligned with my vision! I'm ready to get the first one when your settings are dialed in and ready for production!

#420 1 year ago

We put the latest inner loop assist on the Rush LE that is at Pinball Gallery. So far as I can tell the shot went from rarely registering to registering every time. I know during the test games that I put in there were zero missed activations. Nice work on the latest revision, did the trick for this problem machine! Expect them to put in a preorder for the E...SL mod tomorrow!

#421 1 year ago

Hey I haven't looked super close at the ninja store yet, but my ball keeps getting stuck at the top orbit (pro), do you have a guide for that?

IMG_5083 (resized).jpgIMG_5083 (resized).jpg
#422 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hey I haven't looked super close at the ninja store yet, but my ball keeps getting stuck at the top orbit (pro), do you have a guide for that?[quoted image]

We do not. I haven't heard of this happening much. I'd start with game pitch if you haven't tried that already. Your game may be too flat.

#423 1 year ago

We do not. I haven't heard of this happening much. I'd start with game pitch if you haven't tried that already. Your game may be too flat.

Happens on mine too, haven't dug into it yet. Never happens to me, always someone else, so not sure what causes it.

#424 1 year ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

You're right. It keeps moving up, so I need to put some double-sided tape on that. Good eyes!

#425 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

Happens on mine too, haven't dug into it yet. Never happens to me, always someone else, so not sure what causes it.

there is a decently large gap where the guide rail is, so medium/slow moving balls love to just stay there.

#426 1 year ago

I've also noticed the art on the back cab above that orbit is not flush on mine, so it hangs over the orbit and slows the ball sometimes. Not sure that's your issue but worth checking.

#427 1 year ago

preorder isn't up yet.

#428 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

preorder isn't up yet.

10 AM MST/PDT -- we have 54 minutes to go

So, you may be wondering, why do I keep posting the time in MST/PDT?

We are in Arizona. We have so much daylight, we don't need to save any. We are always on MST. After the rest of the country fiddles with their clocks, we align with PDT.

If you are in the mountain time zone outside of Arizona now, and wondering why the pre-order isn't up, that's because you are on MDT, not MST.

Yay time zones!

#429 1 year ago

My post not needed*

#430 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

there is a decently large gap where the guide rail is, so medium/slow moving balls love to just stay there.

I'll open up our Rush and take a peek at the offending spot today. Maybe we can whip up a bridge of some sort to eliminate the hang spot.

#431 1 year ago

I'll open up our Rush and take a peek at the offending spot today. Maybe we can whip up a bridge of some sort to eliminate the hang spot.

Okay, so I took a look and I can't make a ball stop there no matter what, even if I hold it there at a full stop and let go. I removed the plastic to take a look and I definitely noticed something, confirmed by feeling it with my fingers, too.

IMG_1480 (resized).jpgIMG_1480 (resized).jpg

With regard to the ball guide rails on the right side (inside corner) of the loop in that spot, I noticed that the lower/left rail sits just a bit more towards the trough than the upper/right rail... they aren't flush with each other to create a continuous curve. As a result, the ball drops slightly onto the lower of the rails as it rolls backward off the upper one, resulting in no stuck balls. See my quickie little hand drawing for reference. If you've ever installed rails like these, I'm sure it's just down to if the installer bent it slightly during installation. Those of us with the slight bend benefit from it. Those without it, or worse, those who may have a bend going the other way, may get stuck balls.

Rush Diagram (resized).jpgRush Diagram (resized).jpg

I'm not sure I could add anything there to solve the issue, in fact it would likely just exacerbate it because of how much thickness it would have to add to be sturdy. I'd say you have three choices:

1) Try increasing the pitch of your game and see if it eliminates the tendency to stop there.

2) Wrap a bridge around the two posts. Use something very thin, like scotch tape or a fine thread, and wrap it around the two post parts of those guide rails (see my other hand drawing with the red loop) to bridge the gap with a new flat surface.

IMG_1481 (resized).jpgIMG_1481 (resized).jpg

3) Okay, here's the part where I say I'm not responsible for any damage you may cause to your game if you try this, so yeah, proceed at your own risk... but you could try to bend the corner of that lower/left rail back (towards the trough) a little, maybe just 1/16" or so, to create that sort of cascade roll off I was describing earlier. Conversely, you could try to bend the upper/right rail forward ever so slightly. Or maybe grab both simultaneously with a pair of pliers and twist so they both bend in opposite directions slightly. Again, this whole approach carries damage risk if you slip or mess up, so if that happens, it's on you. Try options 1 or 2 first!

I hope that helps!

#432 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hey I haven't looked super close at the ninja store yet, but my ball keeps getting stuck at the top orbit (pro), do you have a guide for that?[quoted image]

Wait a second, based on the position of that plastic post, when I look at your pic it's clear that your ball is getting stuck further up the rail than where the rail gap exists. It appears to be getting stuck on a plain straight rail. I wonder if that straight rail on your game is convex, creating a slight cup the ball can rest in? Or maybe there's a divot in your playfield there? You'll have to take your plastic off and have a closer look. Again, I'm thinking you may need to pitch your game up in the back.

#433 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I've also noticed the art on the back cab above that orbit is not flush on mine, so it hangs over the orbit and slows the ball sometimes. Not sure that's your issue but worth checking.

That art panel overhangs our orbit as well, but it sits well above the ball height. It shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think, unless your ball is getting well off the ground as it goes past there. That or I'm not understanding what you were referring to.

#434 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

[quoted image]

I removed part 1 of the NinjaCamp inner loop assist. Part 2 seems to be doing the job just about 100% of the time for me. I may have had one loop not register over a number of games: but not certain.

I did also change out my flipper rubber to Titans at the same time. Seems that is helping with my side ramp.

#435 1 year ago

Wait a second, based on the position of that plastic post, when I look at your pic it's clear that your ball is getting stuck further up the rail than where the rail gap exists. It appears to be getting stuck on a plain straight rail. I wonder if that straight rail on your game is convex, creating a slight cup the ball can rest in? Or maybe there's a divot in your playfield there? You'll have to take your plastic off and have a closer look. Again, I'm thinking you may need to pitch your game up in the back.

Really? Huh, it’s on route. Next time im out I’ll look harder!

#436 1 year ago

All I can say is great job guys - I really like the ESL and it looks outstanding. I freyed the black cable cover pushing it through the playfield/plastic so it could look cleaner, but I’ll address that down the road. Now you can see where the action is!
And I did notice two additional printed strips in my order - are these new updates for the inner loop guides?! Thank you!

A7D174B2-FD28-49BD-9006-89DFBEE28BBD (resized).jpegA7D174B2-FD28-49BD-9006-89DFBEE28BBD (resized).jpegCF04FE5C-422D-40B9-83D4-AC00C188D67D (resized).jpegCF04FE5C-422D-40B9-83D4-AC00C188D67D (resized).jpeg

#437 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

All I can say is great job guys - I really like the ESL and it looks outstanding. I freyed the black cable cover pushing it through the playfield/plastic so it could look cleaner, but I’ll address that down the road. Now you can see where the action is!
And I did notice two additional printed strips in my order - are these new updates for the inner loop guides?! Thank you!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, we're automatically including those for anyone that submits a new order but we know has the old version. We feel pretty good about this new design. The curved part seems to be the real champ, but for some it takes both to get to that magic 95-100% range, so we send both. You're quite welcome!

#438 1 year ago

That art panel overhangs our orbit as well, but it sits well above the ball height. It shouldn't be an issue, I wouldn't think, unless your ball is getting well off the ground as it goes past there. That or I'm not understanding what you were referring to.

This is definitely what I meant and I feel like it was from the art panel (photo from a couple weeks back) but I'll take a look again this weekend. It could just be that the guide needs to be bent in the same spot the art hangs over. Whatever the source, I for sure get some slowdowns back there from something - it throws off my rhythm when trying to go left orbit > upper flipper because it doesn't keep full speed.

20220507_221633 (resized).jpg20220507_221633 (resized).jpg
#439 1 year ago

Okay folks, you asked, we're answering. We're going to make a limited run of 5 "golden tickets" - scoop protector, scoop sleeves, ramp bumpers, and 5x rollover switch protectors, all in our newly available gold TPU filament!

These are still to be considered experimental, so you take some risk trying these out (full details available in the listing). That said, if you want to be first in line to get a set of these gold beauties, check out the listing here, and be ready to submit that order on 5/23 at 10AM MST/PDT! Please read EVERY WORD in the listing before purchasing, we've put the listing up two days early (with 0 inventory available for now) to give you time to read it, think about it, and decide if a golden ticket is right for you.

If these test out well in the coming weeks, we'll make these generally available to everyone as color options on the regular product pages. Good luck!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06868-rush-golden-ticket-experiment

#440 1 year ago

Pinsider pinlizzy sent us a request a while back for a TPU based Metallica grave marker replacement. When we looked at our own, sure enough, it was broken, too! So we did what we do and now we're here to present our next product to you, the Virtually Indestructible Grave Marker for Metallica! Stop replacing your grave marker with another hard plastic model that's just going to break again. Go TPU and replace it for the last time!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06864-metallica-virtually-indestructible-grave-marker

IMG_1494 (resized).jpgIMG_1494 (resized).jpg

IMG_1489 (resized).jpgIMG_1489 (resized).jpg
#441 1 year ago

I installed my Rush ESL mod today. Super easy to install (easy to follow instructions), works well, and looks great. Thank you.

20220522_145744 (resized).jpg20220522_145744 (resized).jpg
#442 1 year ago

Installed my RUSH E...SL mod yesterday. The loop playfield lights didn't come back on, and after some troubleshooting discovered a loose wire on the PCB where it wasn't soldered to the PCB....quick fix and now it works well.

Also installed the latest included version of the Loop TPU. SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Had the original 2 pieces in there, and while they worked they caused the ball to slow to a trickle. Removed both, and only installed the first loop replacement TPU. Every loop shot not registers, and still have plenty of speed going thru the loop.

#443 1 year ago

Okay folks, you asked, we're answering. We're going to make a limited run of 5 "golden tickets" - scoop protector, scoop sleeves, ramp bumpers, and 5x rollover switch protectors, all in our newly available gold TPU filament!
These are still to be considered experimental, so you take some risk trying these out (full details available in the listing). That said, if you want to be first in line to get a set of these gold beauties, check out the listing here, and be ready to submit that order on 5/23 at 10AM MST/PDT! Please read EVERY WORD in the listing before purchasing, we've put the listing up two days early (with 0 inventory available for now) to give you time to read it, think about it, and decide if a golden ticket is right for you.
If these test out well in the coming weeks, we'll make these generally available to everyone as color options on the regular product pages. Good luck!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06868-rush-golden-ticket-experiment

Dang it I snoozed,too slow

#444 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Installed my RUSH E...SL mod yesterday. The loop playfield lights didn't come back on, and after some troubleshooting discovered a loose wire on the PCB where it wasn't soldered to the PCB....quick fix and now it works well.
Also installed the latest included version of the Loop TPU. SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Had the original 2 pieces in there, and while they worked they caused the ball to slow to a trickle. Removed both, and only installed the first loop replacement TPU. Every loop shot not registers, and still have plenty of speed going thru the loop. T

So sorry about the loose wire! We test every harness, but even a loose solder joint can appear to pass a test and later not work. I'm glad you were able to get it straightened out! Also, thrilled to hear the loop adjustment worked so well! It really seems like this version is the golden one!

#445 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Dang it I snoozed,too slow

No, **I** missed it! I got wrapped up in stuff at my day job and forgot to add the inventory to the listing. To try to ensure everyone has a fair shot at it, we'll be doing it at the same time but tomorrow, 5/24. I'll update the product listing to reflect this as well. So sorry for the ball drop here! I'll be setting up a reminder for tomorrow so this doesn't happen a second time!

#446 1 year ago

No, **I** missed it! I got wrapped up in stuff at my day job and forgot to add the inventory to the listing. To try to ensure everyone has a fair shot at it, we'll be doing it at the same time but tomorrow, 5/24. I'll update the product listing to reflect this as well. So sorry for the ball drop here! I'll be setting up a reminder for tomorrow so this doesn't happen a second time!

Shhh,dont tell everyone.

#447 1 year ago

I'm assuming the gold kit is a trial run to see how they hold up--and if they do you'll make more? I'd be interested...although I'll be a little miffed at all the money I dropped on two complete kits in black.

#448 1 year ago

is it just me or does anyone read OutpostKodelia as outpost koala?

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

is it just me or does anyone read OutpostKodelia as outpost koala?

Koh-dee-lee-uh It's a funky portmanteau someone came up with for us based on our first names (Kaydee + Olivia), and it kinda stuck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, WASHINGTON
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

Machine - For Sale
Belmont, MI
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Seattle, WA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.