PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 24.
#301 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Okay, I'm just joining the chorus of praise for the NinjaCamp upgrades. I did the whole suite of (at the time) available upgrades today (these aren't just mods, they're improvements to the gameplay) including DBV, scoop protector, scoop sleeves, and inner loop fix (saving the ramp protectors until I actually need them).
Just got done playing the first few games after all the upgrades, and every single game of three was some sort of a new high score. It's like a different machine. The scoop shots elicit smiles now, instead of cringes. No more CLANKING off the metal (man I hated that sound). The inner loop fix seems to be working for me (when I can make that stupid shot). And the DBV not only registered every shot in there, but was so quiet as to be jarring. I love it all.
So many thanks to the Ninja crew for making this game new and enjoyable again! I have no qualms about firing it up now, with much less worry about doing permanent damage.
Can't wait for my E...SL mod!

Really appreciate this! We're working hard in our day jobs and our new night jobs to get this stuff out to the community.

#302 1 year ago

So, now that I put the 2nd ‘test’ part of the inner loop mod set in the correct place, my loop is working great. Registers every time.

#303 1 year ago

Going to add to the party with the fact that I love my loop fix mod (shipped last week, installed on Monday). The initial mod didn't solve all the missed switches, but once 2nd Ninja loop mod was added; my successful switch hits are between 95-100% !! I do notice there are occasional times that the ball slows enough that it doesn't make it all the away around the loop... but that also could be user error... for some reason, since I installed the mods, my ability to actually hit that shot has dropped dramatically !! (that fact that I now suck at making that shot is not NinjaCamp's fault !)

Also installed the scoop protector over the weekend and I love the results. Works so much better and I play with confidence that I'm not trashing the machine. It was a 2 hour install... but during that time I did a full playfield cleaning, install of mylar around scoops, Sterns' switch upgrade AND also installed the scoop protector. I'm a measure twice, cut once kind of person... so the extra time to install wasn't a big deal.

Just need to install the scoop sleeves and VUK protector (and the "exit stage left" sign once it arrives !) and I'll be good. Thank you again, NinjaCamp team... these are great mods and make a big difference for gameplay and durability..

#304 1 year ago
Quoted from ChesterWhite:

Going to add to the party with the fact that I love my loop fix mod (shipped last week, installed on Monday). The initial mod didn't solve all the missed switches, but once 2nd Ninja loop mod was added; my successful switch hits are between 95-100% !! I do notice there are occasional times that the ball slows enough that it doesn't make it all the away around the loop... but that also could be user error... for some reason, since I installed the mods, my ability to actually hit that shot has dropped dramatically !! (that fact that I now suck at making that shot is not NinjaCamp's fault !)
Also installed the scoop protector over the weekend and I love the results. Works so much better and I play with confidence that I'm not trashing the machine. It was a 2 hour install... but during that time I did a full playfield cleaning, install of mylar around scoops, Sterns' switch upgrade AND also installed the scoop protector. I'm a measure twice, cut once kind of person... so the extra time to install wasn't a big deal.
Just need to install the scoop sleeves and VUK protector (and the "exit stage left" sign once it arrives !) and I'll be good. Thank you again, NinjaCamp team... these are great mods and make a big difference for gameplay and durability..

Awesome! So happy to hear it. I’m hearing good things on the second part of the loop fix. We keep testing to discover even better ways to solve the problem as well. It is exhausting to learn how much variety exists in these machines. Thankfully our customers have been very good at providing feedback and super patient as we iterate on these designs.

#305 1 year ago

I am curious to see if the Ninja scoop protector will work in combination with a Mantis for the front scoop. I’m currently waiting to install my Stern switch fix. Ninja appears to be a great solution.

My LE, like all I assume, has the first version of the fix with the forks. Although the playfield is still perfect, the front scoop protector is starting to slightly deform with minimal plays.

I have a Mantis already purchased with a Ninja on the way. I’m hoping to only take this thing part one time and see what all fits as I install them.

#306 1 year ago

Here are my LE scoop surrounds (can't call them protectors) after approximately 150 plays. They were definitely starting to cut into the playfield at the openings. Just installed my NinjaCamp UPGRADES. Could not be happier. I firmly believe that there is now no reason to have metal around those holes. And the scoop sleeves, though a real digit buster to get installed, are more than worth the lingering pain in my fingers.
Also including a pic of the finished product.

20220426_230400 (resized).jpg20220426_230400 (resized).jpg20220427_082103 (resized).jpg20220427_082103 (resized).jpg
#307 1 year ago

I just installed the scoop sleeve last night, wow! No more metal on metal cringeworthy blows like a tuning fork. This is a must have for this game!

#308 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Here are my LE scoop surrounds (can't call them protectors) after approximately 150 plays. They were definitely starting to cut into the playfield at the openings. Just installed my NinjaCamp UPGRADES. Could not be happier. I firmly believe that there is now no reason to have metal around those holes. And the scoop sleeves, though a real digit buster to get installed, are more than worth the lingering pain in my fingers.
Also including a pic of the finished product.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I soaked my sleeve in very hot soapy water for 5+ minutes, slid right on. Love how much quieter my game is now, with this and the vuk protector. Well done!!

#309 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I soaked my sleeve in very hot soapy water for 5+ minutes, slid right on. Love how much quieter my game is now, with this and the vuk protector. Well done!!

Maybe that's the secret. The tips of my thumbs are STILL a little numb from that installation. Kept up with the soapy water, but clearly they would have been more pliable with higher heat. Lesson learned. Glad they're durable, cause I used every set of pliers I had trying to get them finished sliding on.

#310 1 year ago

The scoop sleeves were not too bad to go on with the soapy water, but I didn't think about using hot water. Great idea, and like Kez11 lesson learned. I had to use a needle nose to pull it the rest of the way. But it does work great and fits perfectly. Know the grey is not slightly sparkly like the scoop protector.

Also, The VUK protector and backstop work great. Tough to install the backstop - be careful lifting up the plastic if you need too as my fat fingers had trouble getting in there.

The loop mod and recent fix work much better. The ball does slow, and although it's not at 100% registry, it's substantially better and well worth installing.

Lastly, I installed the Stern switch fix. It did not initially work, and the testing shown in the Borg video did not register. After taking it all off and apart again, I had to gently pry the metal switch away from the connector/register to give it some space. It works great now. Obviously, check it before install.

#311 1 year ago

I only received the V1 Inner Loop fix (bad timing on my order), and it has not helped on my machine. Still only seeing about 20-30% registry of the inner loop shot, even with the upper flipper dialed back to minimum power. Hopefully the latest add-on pieces are doing the trick, and I can get on the list for those as well.

OutpostKodelia

Aniraf

oliviarium

#312 1 year ago

Received my box of NinjaCamp goodness, now just waiting for the machine......

Thank you to everyone who is/has worked on these upgrades, and those sharing the results after install. I have peace of mind sitting in a box, waiting for the day to be unleashed

#313 1 year ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

Received my box of NinjaCamp goodness, now just waiting for the machine......
Thank you to everyone who is/has worked on these upgrades, and those sharing the results after install. I have peace of mind sitting in a box, waiting for the day to be unleashed

I’m in the same boat. Waiting for my machine with a bunch of mods ready to go on.

#314 1 year ago

So my time machine ramp rubber blocks need replacing and I’m prob going to go the ninja route. Read the directions - Why do you need to take the ramp off to install these? Seems like it should be able to be done on the playfield, no?

#315 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

I only received the V1 Inner Loop fix (bad timing on my order), and it has not helped on my machine. Still only seeing about 20-30% registry of the inner loop shot, even with the upper flipper dialed back to minimum power. Hopefully the latest add-on pieces are doing the trick, and I can get on the list for those as well.
OutpostKodelia
Aniraf
oliviarium

We are in the process of getting V2 out to everyone who needs it. We are still collecting data from people to ensure it actually fixes the problem since we were so certain on V1 :/. Pinball is hard!

This weekend we have a big show in town that we’re all contributing to, so please excuse the couple of days delay.

#316 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Now this is a hell of an idea! I really want to make these for many more games but the install was such a bitch that I wasn’t sure if it would fly. I am going to test this method and see if it is the key. Ty for suggesting!

#317 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

We are in the process of getting V2 out to everyone who needs it. We are still collecting data from people to ensure it actually fixes the problem since we were so certain on V1 :/. Pinball is hard!
This weekend we have a big show in town that we’re all contributing to, so please excuse the couple of days delay.

Sounds good, I just wanted to make sure I get on the list for whatever further solution you come up with. More than thrilled with everything else from the NinjaCamp team.

Also, check your Pinside messages when you have a chance, please.

#318 1 year ago

Thanks guys for what you’ve done, just installed all the protections and I love it, for the VUK, I’m made some adjustments, as you can see in the pictures I’ve cut a piece right upper the switch, for me it wasn’t work efficiently, now it’s night and day, I was surprised by the silence and no more balls bouncing back…for the inner loop, it’s better but not perfect, I’m going to use a magnetic reed switch to complete and see if it works better, but I will be happy to have The correctif , you will have a new order soon

Before
148FE9D6-BE95-470A-AB4B-C34461912683 (resized).jpeg148FE9D6-BE95-470A-AB4B-C34461912683 (resized).jpeg
After
BB2D1499-2F04-45DD-8332-A4E42DAB5D1C (resized).jpegBB2D1499-2F04-45DD-8332-A4E42DAB5D1C (resized).jpeg
6040902E-2163-4468-B637-5B138AB9E86C (resized).jpeg6040902E-2163-4468-B637-5B138AB9E86C (resized).jpeg

#319 1 year ago

Got my shipment today and will be installing DBV and maybe the loop fixes on my Rush LE this weekend. Will wait to put the scoop sleeves on until I remove the scoop subway for install of the Stern replacement switch when I get it. I did already drop the extra switch rollover lane protectors in on my Oktoberfest though. This will work great for the corkscrew wireform exit (although I need to adjust my switch a bit) but the VUK/right U-turn ramp wireform exit drops a bit higher. API did put extra mylar above the switches which will help to protect the playfield where that ball drops but I'm wondering if it would be worth offering an "extended" lane protector. Maybe extend the lip 10-12mm on one end (or both, could rotate if the first direction end fails after a lot of gameplay) to help protect games that have exits that might sometimes drop a bit above the switches. @aniraf, @outpostkodelia... what do you think?

#320 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Aniraf, OutpostKodelia... what do you think?

I think it is an interesting idea and a total possibility. You can print this stuff as thin as paper but it just isn't going to be clear which is the downside. But perhaps that is an upside?? See next post .

#321 1 year ago

Announcing Rush TPU Scoop Protector in COLOR! I had always intended to do something crazy like this but we just didn't have the time with all of the "practical" colors flying off the shelves. Well here it is! The full rainbow of 95A transparent TPU. Over time we may find other quality materials and expand on this, but I think the transparent colors are actually really cool and I already know they have the quality we need to protect our holes.

I tried to film a video (with classy music) showing what each of these might look like under the normal light show of the game. Mind you it will look slighly different once the plastic covers are back on, but I think this does a good job of illustrating how the material can enhance with the light show. The green is by far the most effective at grabbing surrounding light and jumping out at you.

Originally I was going to evaluate every color possible and only offer a few, but after doing this I honestly liked all of them in their own way. Every single color has something interesting to offer depending on what you want to go for, so hell...we're going to offer all of the colors.

In addition to our amazing Bastille Day Black and Ghost Rider Grey we arare introducing Presto Purple, The Big Money Blue, Grand Designs Green, One Little Victory Orange, Roll the Bones Red, and Cygnus X-1 Clear. I know! Even the clear was kind of interesting.

In fact, as a little creative marketing I decided I would give away a free color of your choice to the first person who can guess which color I decided to use in my LE. All you have to do is PM me on Pinside with the subject of "guess" and the body including one of the colors.

Hopefully the video helps you decide should you want experience a whole new world of color for pinball protection.

IMG_0576 (resized).jpegIMG_0576 (resized).jpeg
#322 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Announcing Rush TPU Scoop Protector in COLOR! I had always intended to do something crazy like this but we just didn't have the time with all of the "practical" colors flying off the shelves. Well here it is! The full rainbow of 95A transparent TPU. Over time we may find other quality materials and expand on this, but I think the transparent colors are actually really cool and I already know they have the quality we need to protect our holes.
I tried to film a video (with classy music) showing what each of these might look like under the normal light show of the game. Mind you it will look slighly different once the plastic covers are back on, but I think this does a good job of illustrating how the material can enhance with the light show. The green is by far the most effective at grabbing surrounding light and jumping out at you.

Originally I was going to evaluate every color possible and only offer a few, but after doing this I honestly liked all of them in their own way. Every single color has something interesting to offer depending on what you want to go for, so hell...we're going to offer all of the colors.
In addition to our amazing Bastille Day Black and Ghost Rider Grey we arare introducing Presto Purple, The Big Money Blue, Grand Designs Green, One Little Victory Orange, Roll the Bones Red, and Cygnus X-1 Clear. I know! Even the clear was kind of interesting.
In fact, as a little creative marketing I decided I would give away a free color of your choice to the first person who can guess which color I decided to use in my LE. All you have to do is PM me on Pinside with the subject of "guess" and the body including one of the colors.
Hopefully the video helps you decide should you want experience a whole new world of color for pinball protection.
[quoted image]

Will you be doin the sleeves in color as Well?

are you offering a exchange if you bought the Black or Grey if they haven't been installed yet?

thanks they look great

#323 1 year ago

Love the color options - I haven’t pulled the trigger yet as my scoop is still holding up pretty well, but I’m liking the green! Prob will go with that color when I need one. Great stuff guys.

#324 1 year ago

I still think my black ones are the best, but I can't really make up my mind until I see them fully installed. Could you do that for each one? Thanks.

#325 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

[quoted image]

Well,,,,,,, did I win?

#326 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I still think my black ones are the best, but I can't really make up my mind until I see them fully installed. Could you do that for each one? Thanks.

I didn’t want to mess with fully installing each one because of the extra time it takes to button everything up and then take the pictures/videos. I’ll see if I can get some time to properly install all of them and take pictures, but don’t hold your breath.

That said I can share a picture of the fully installed “One Little Victory Orange” that I put in my machine. Congratulations to Jfullhouse who won the guessing game and can get a free protector of any color!

I’ll be honest, I never would have figured Orange would be my color, but after a lot of back and forth, I decided I really liked it and I wanted something different.

0D44DED9-C783-4078-AB66-2169815B9AD2 (resized).jpeg0D44DED9-C783-4078-AB66-2169815B9AD2 (resized).jpeg
#327 1 year ago

Is there a gold TPU filament out there? Would be a nice fit on this pin.

#328 1 year ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Is there a gold TPU filament out there? Would be a nice fit on this pin.

+1, agree with you…

#329 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I didn’t want to mess with fully installing each one because of the extra time it takes to button everything up and then take the pictures/videos. I’ll see if I can get some time to properly install all of them and take pictures, but don’t hold your breath.
That said I can share a picture of the fully installed “One Little Victory Orange” that I put in my machine. Congratulations to Jfullhouse who won the guessing game and can get a free protector of any color!
I’ll be honest, I never would have figured Orange would be my color, but after a lot of back and forth, I decided I really liked it and I wanted something different.
[quoted image]

All good...I was just kidding because I'm one of the morons that took hours to install mine. Love all the products...thanks again!

#330 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

All good...I was just kidding because I'm one of the morons that took hours to install mine. Love all the products...thanks again!

Not a moron at all! I take a while to install stuff too. My LE was so f’ing hard to get the posts out! It took me a while to get the protector nice and flat the way it should be.

Also I am glad you were kidding because I wanted to say “hell no” .

#331 1 year ago

I would love to find it, unfortunately all of the shiny metallic filaments are typically PLA which will completely crumble in this situation. There are actually not a ton of color variations in the higher hardness TPU right now. I have thought about grabbing some non-translucent colors and getting an idea of how those would look, but it is a bit of a challenge to find good products with nice colors. As we branch out into other games I’ll probably get more options going. Right now the translucent became my favorite because of its ability to react to the light shows.

#332 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I would love to find it, unfortunately all of the shiny metallic filaments are typically PLA which will completely crumble in this situation. There are actually not a ton of color variations in the higher hardness TPU right now. I have thought about grabbing some non-translucent colors and getting an idea of how those would look, but it is a bit of a challenge to find good products with nice colors. As we branch out into other games I’ll probably get more options going. Right now the translucent became my favorite because of its ability to react to the light shows.

If beelzeboob will pay, I'd gladly remove my silver ninja scoop protector and put in the purple one so he can see. Took me 20 minutes or so, just trying to help a fellow pinhead out

#333 1 year ago

Damn, my timing really sucks...oh well, I'll be happy with my Ghost Rider Gray.

This adds a new question to my PM to you (please check messages): Will you be doing the switch protectors in colors?

#334 1 year ago

VUK protector: any suggestions to make it fit better?? All lip edges are around the hole, but it’s too tight for the ball to drop into the VUK hole.

#335 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

VUK protector: any suggestions to make it fit better?? All lip edges are around the hole, but it’s too tight for the ball to drop into the VUK hole.

Yep, I have had the same prob, I did this and now works 100%
Cut here, see the picture

The black trace was made before the installation

E9B81889-6555-40B7-8154-B5073A40156F (resized).jpegE9B81889-6555-40B7-8154-B5073A40156F (resized).jpeg

#336 1 year ago
Quoted from Fredouil:

Yep, I have had the same prob, I did this and now works 100%
Cut here, see the picture
The black trace was made before the installation
[quoted image]

Interesting…..but then don’t you lose the inner edge protection from the ball hitting the wood?

#337 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I have not yet come across a machine where it doesn’t fit uniformly. Make sure yours does not have any remaking support structures in there which we missed when we cleaned it up after printing. Make sure the lip is flat on both sides of the playfield. If that is still not working maybe you could pm/email me a picture or video. [email protected].

#338 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Damn, my timing really sucks...oh well, I'll be happy with my Ghost Rider Gray.
This adds a new question to my PM to you (please check messages): Will you be doing the switch protectors in colors?

Yes, all products that can make a visual statement will be printed in all colors.

We are at the amazing ZapCon in Mesa Arizona today and responses may be slightly delayed.

#339 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Interesting…..but then don’t you lose the inner edge protection from the ball hitting the wood?

Nop, as you can see the original before cutting it’s the same…

170C66CF-1C45-420C-BABB-3559EC39BEE8 (resized).jpeg170C66CF-1C45-420C-BABB-3559EC39BEE8 (resized).jpeg
#340 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

So my time machine ramp rubber blocks need replacing and I’m prob going to go the ninja route. Read the directions - Why do you need to take the ramp off to install these? Seems like it should be able to be done on the playfield, no?

I had to repair my left stock rubber and I was able to do without removing the TM ramp. However, when I later installed the Ninja ramp bumpers it was far easier to remove the TM ramp completely. It’s 3 nuts and a few plugs I think.

#341 1 year ago
Quoted from jpc211245:

I had to repair my left stock rubber and I was able to do without removing the TM ramp. However, when I later installed the Ninja ramp bumpers it was far easier to remove the TM ramp completely. It’s 3 nuts and a few plugs I think.

Yeah, I generally like removing stuff in Stern machines because they build them with very easy to remove large components. The entire upper playfield on Black Knight SOR is like three screws and a plug.

#342 1 year ago

First of all, thank you for your patience as we worked our way through this year's Zapcon 8. We're deeply involved and it takes a ton of time and energy out of us, and it'll still be a few more days before we hit full production on the ESL (especially since I think I got sick there, may slow me down a bit). While you wait so patiently, we wanted to give you something to be excited about, so I sucked it up and cranked out just one today. Here's a first look at the final version!!

Feast your eyes on the first production model of the "Exit... Stage Left" mod for Rush!

It can rotate up to 20 degrees to suit your taste, as shown here, camera held at player eye position (I'm 5'7") and zoomed a bit for detail. Notice how the existing lights may as well not exist.

Most backward angled rotation:
ESL_Final1 (resized).jpgESL_Final1 (resized).jpg

Most forward angled rotation:
ESL_Final2 (resized).jpgESL_Final2 (resized).jpg

And here's what the wire harness looks like. :
ESL_Final5 (resized).jpgESL_Final5 (resized).jpg

And here's a brief video of it in action!

Thank you for your continued patience as we catch up on these preorders and other pending TPU orders!
- Kaydee

#343 1 year ago

Just wanted to chime in that my inner loop mod came with the 2nd "experimental" thingie. I installed both and I've been registering 100% of my repeated loops so far, very cool! And man, the VUK combo is fantastic, I'm getting ZERO bounce outs now. Crazy that RUSH needs all these things to work perfectly, but it's a killer game so well worth it.

#344 1 year ago

Cannot wait for the Exit...Stage Left mod! It's so so so crucial. Is there a chance I could add the loop fix in with my preorder?

#345 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Just wanted to chime in that my inner loop mod came with the 2nd "experimental" thingie. I installed both and I've been registering 100% of my repeated loops so far, very cool! And man, the VUK combo is fantastic, I'm getting ZERO bounce outs now. Crazy that RUSH needs all these things to work perfectly, but it's a killer game so well worth it.

I was thinking the same thing today actually. This is the first Stern machine I have had which takes a boatload of “fixes” to really work as I believe they intended. I mean even Stern has had to provide fixes.

#346 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I was thinking the same thing today actually. This is the first Stern machine I have had which takes a boatload of “fixes” to really work as I believe they intended. I mean even Stern has had to provide fixes.

Any further info on when the "2nd experimental thingie" is going to be available? That shot not registering is just killing my games!

#347 1 year ago

Any of your products available at Allentown show? Thanks.

#348 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I hope so. If anyone stops by the Pinball Gallery booth and asks about the Rush pin (don't believe they'll be bringing one tho) I'm sure we'll be talking up the scoop protector at minimum. They put the protectors on both their Pro and LE, and I've (will be hanging out with them during the event) got it on my LE. I'll certainly talk it up if given the opportunity!

#349 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Any further info on when the "2nd experimental thingie" is going to be available? That shot not registering is just killing my games!

We’re pretty close on thingie two, but we have some sick team members that need their rest so we will be prioritizing that . We will have an update soon, and bit thank you to all of our testers!

#350 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

We aren’t at the scale where shows make sense. We’ll be there in spirit. You can tell people to go to http://Pinside.NinjaCamp.com and it will redirect to the Pinside store. If this journey continues, someday you may find us at shows .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 42.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tatamy, PA
$ 35.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 1,154 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.