IMG_2199 (resized).PNG
IMG_2197 (resized).PNG
IMG_2198 (resized).PNG
IMG_1982 (resized).jpg
TG_IMG_1950 (resized).jpg
TG_IMG_1954 (resized).jpg
TG_IMG_1949 (resized).jpg
D8D2D939-6574-4644-BC05-805C9DAF41F5 (resized).jpeg

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 19.
#851 20 days ago
Quoted from SterlingRush:

You don’t even have the expression lights yet? Blasphemy!

Lol here ya go

PXL_20230120_031219640 (resized).jpg
#852 20 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

He and I go to the same church.
Church Ninja Camp.
Where can I get the lz lights?

Got mine through a distro, but looks like a lot of them are sold out now.

Myself and a few others, are still waiting on the royalties from all of those distros that sold out their LZ Ex Lights stock, for helping to push their sales

#853 19 days ago

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the LZ Expression Light kits in stock anywhere right now. You might get lucky and find a distro that's sitting on a set, but there's definitely a shortage right now.

#854 19 days ago

Hey all, a few things... First, we just shipped out the first big batch of Expressive Undercabinet Light Kits! Unfortunately, we haven't caught up with the full rush of orders yet because I ran out of wire (thought I had more but I didn't), but we expect to get them all out next week.

The other thing is that a few kits went out with some lettering on the mounting blocks. I hadn't planned to use the lettered blocks in the final product, but I had a few sets on hand, so I used them up. I realized after they shipped that I may have reversed "front" and "back" on some of them. Most kits will go out without any lettering at all because I didn't feel it was adding much value and it was taking longer to make them. Either way, just ignore the lettering and follow the diagram in the instructions and you can't go wrong. Sorry for the confusion!

Finally, starting soon, we're going to be raising the price on these kits to match the price of our Expressive Speaker Light Kits. We initially priced it lower because I thought they would be faster to make, but it turns out they actually take me a little longer to assemble. We'll keep the original price through the week, but come Sunday 1/29/2023 it'll be going up $20.

Thank you all so much for your patience, but we promise it'll be worth the wait!
Kaydee

#855 19 days ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Hey all, a few things... First, we just shipped out the first big batch of Expressive Undercabinet Light Kits! Unfortunately, we haven't caught up with the full rush of orders yet because I ran out of wire (thought I had more but I didn't), but we expect to get them all out next week.
The other thing is that a few kits went out with some lettering on the mounting blocks. I hadn't planned to use the lettered blocks in the final product, but I had a few sets on hand, so I used them up. I realized after they shipped that I may have reversed "front" and "back" on some of them. Most kits will go out without any lettering at all because I didn't feel it was adding much value and it was taking longer to make them. Either way, just ignore the lettering and follow the diagram in the instructions and you can't go wrong. Sorry for the confusion!
Finally, starting soon, we're going to be raising the price on these kits to match the price of our Expressive Speaker Light Kits. We initially priced it lower because I thought they would be faster to make, but it turns out they actually take me a little longer to assemble. We'll keep the original price through the week, but come Sunday 1/29/2023 it'll be going up $20.
Thank you all so much for your patience, but we promise it'll be worth the wait!
Kaydee

Got my shipped notice today!!

#856 19 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Got my shipped notice today!!

Me too. Pretty excited to see these in action!

#857 15 days ago

This was asked and answered in the Rush thread, but I'll answer it here too... The undercabinet kit will NOT work on the backbox. The light strips are much too long. That said, we are already planning a backbox kit (with light strips that will fit) because we knew this question was coming! We have some catching up to do with other orders still but, in the near future, a backbox kit will be coming! As to power draw, each kit shouldn't draw more than 1/3 amp from the 48v power. So even with three kits, you're only pulling one amp, and even that is only when every single one of the 96 LEDs is on full bright white, which is almost never, so the draw in use is much less, which SHOULD be fine to drive all three off of the 48v header. However, if you have concerns and/or don't want to take any risk, you can pretty easily wire in a second dedicated 48V power supply and hack the power transformers we supply into that, and all your worries go away.

#858 15 days ago

Kaydee

Got my little box of goodness today, will have to find time later this week to install them. Thanks NC!

#859 15 days ago

Got mine yesterday. Got my markings done underneath this afternoon, will probably begin drilling and installing after dinner tonight. Pretty pumped to turn the overhead lights off and see these in full effect!

#860 15 days ago

Got my little box of goodness today, will have to find time later this week to install them. Thanks NC!

Quoted from Kez11:

Got mine yesterday. Got my markings done underneath this afternoon, will probably begin drilling and installing after dinner tonight. Pretty pumped to turn the overhead lights off and see these in full effect!

You're welcome... you're gonna love 'em! Take my advice on having a second set of hands to help and it'll save you a good amount of time and effort.

#861 15 days ago

A second set of hands was not necessary, but a power splitter is.....DAMN....I was so close! Please send ASAP! I'll send the money!!!

AAARRRGH!!!

#862 15 days ago
Quoted from Kez11:

A second set of hands was not necessary, but a power splitter is.....DAMN....I was so close! Please send ASAP! I'll send the money!!!
AAARRRGH!!!

To tide you over till your splitter arrives

#863 15 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Harsh! LOL!

Quoted from Kez11:

I'll PM you...

#864 15 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You are not a nice person.

aaarrrgh...

#865 15 days ago
Quoted from Kez11:

You are not a nice person.
aaarrrgh...

I'm an extremely giving person

#866 15 days ago

48v splitter showing out of stock. Won't let me order.

argh...

#867 15 days ago
Quoted from Kez11:

48v splitter showing out of stock. Won't let me order.

Issue has been fixed! Should show in stock again.

#868 15 days ago

Order placed. Thank you for the quick attention to that.

I've played a few games without the speaker lights plugged in, and the undercab lights work like a charm, and look tremendous!

Thank you again!

#869 13 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I love how the lights play against your carpet in that video! As the colors change, the carpet goes wild!

#870 12 days ago

Busy busy making light kits over here, then got to this order... Someone has a fun box on the way! Lots of others going out, too!!

IMG_2239 (resized).jpg
#871 12 days ago

Please let my 48v splitter be going out today!

#872 12 days ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Please let my 48v splitter be going out today!

Most definitely. Already boxed and ready to go.

#873 12 days ago

Very grateful there is a team of people making mods as bad ass as these. Imagine if we had our machines, but none of these Ninja mods existed. No loop fixes (from Ninja), Ninja scoop protectors, spinner fix, VUK fix, and these sweet speaker light kits, undercab kits, and coming back box kits (and many more mods you've done for other games).

I'm just calling it like it is: your mods have forever improved our experiences with this Rush pin and I am personally thankful and grateful. Sometimes you don't get enough credit. People can be "gimme mine, send mine, where's mine, mine mine mine", and you don't get enough thanks sometimes. So, thank you for everything you've done for us. Please know there are members of this community who truly appreciate what you guys do.

#874 12 days ago
Quoted from Lateralus:

Very grateful there is a team of people making mods as bad ass as these. Imagine if we had our machines, but none of these Ninja mods existed. No loop fixes (from Ninja), Ninja scoop protectors, spinner fix, VUK fix, and these sweet speaker light kits, undercab kits, and coming back box kits (and many more mods you've done for other games).
I'm just calling it like it is: your mods have forever improved our experiences with this Rush pin and I am personally thankful and grateful. Sometimes you don't get enough credit. People can be "gimme mine, send mine, where's mine, mine mine mine", and you don't get enough thanks sometimes. So, thank you for everything you've done for us. Please know there are members of this community who truly appreciate what you guys do.

Wow, thank you SO MUCH! So much of my time goes into designing, building, and supporting these products, but I love it. We make things we would want or need, and we feel so fortunate to have so many people who also love them. We really want to expand our offerings, but you all are keeping me so busy I barely have time for R&D! First world problems, right? Seriously though, we're thrilled to be a part of the community and to have seen such a crazy huge reaction to our products in less than a year's time! You folks rule!

#875 12 days ago

Wow, thank you SO MUCH! So much of my time goes into designing, building, and supporting these products, but I love it. We make things we would want or need, and we feel so fortunate to have so many people who also love them. We really want to expand our offerings, but you all are keeping me so busy I barely have time for R&D! First world problems, right? Seriously though, we're thrilled to be a part of the community and to have seen such a crazy huge reaction to our products in less than a year's time! You folks rule!

One slight suggestion to offer, only because the pic above reminded me, you may want to start wrapping some bubble wrap around those transformers. They’re just heavy enough, that they’ll bang around during shipping. Most of your parts wouldn’t be much concern, but anything fragile(little pcb boards), could and will take a hit during transit.

Had it happen with my speaker lights kit, where it bent a few of the pins on the little pcb. It was an easy fix, so I didn’t say anything previously, but wanted to look out for your future business. At the time, it wasn’t pins I needed to use, now with the under cab lights that I’ll be installing, I’m crossing fingers those pins will be ok

#876 12 days ago

One slight suggestion to offer, only because the pic above reminded me, you may want to start wrapping some bubble wrap around those transformers. They’re just heavy enough, that they’ll bang around during shipping. Most of your parts wouldn’t be much concern, but anything fragile(little pcb boards), could and will take a hit during transit.
Had it happen with my speaker lights kit, where it bent a few of the pins on the little pcb. It was an easy fix, so I didn’t say anything previously, but wanted to look out for your future business. At the time, it wasn’t pins I needed to use, now with the under cab lights that I’ll be installing, I’m crossing fingers those pins will be ok

I'm sure those pins will be fine. That said, you're probably right. It has caused some grief before, too. Thanks for the tip... It's easy to overlook that stuff when you're rushing around.

#877 12 days ago

I'm sure those pins will be fine. That said, you're probably right. It has caused some grief before, too. Thanks for the tip... It's easy to overlook that stuff when you're rushing around.

It’s not like you’re busy or anything......lol.

#878 12 days ago

Busy busy making light kits over here, then got to this order... Someone has a fun box on the way! Lots of others going out, too!!
[quoted image]

Added 9 days ago:

That's my box!!!

#879 11 days ago

Just confirming on the bit size, is it really 5/8” for the grommet hole?

Went looking through my bits, doesn’t look like I have anything that big.....will have to look around.

#880 11 days ago

Went looking through my bits, doesn’t look like I have anything that big.....will have to look around.

Pm sent

#881 11 days ago

Yeah, it's 5/8". I was hoping for 1/2" because it's much more common, but that just wasn't quite big enough for the grommet walls and the plug to fit through.

#882 11 days ago

Yeah, it's 5/8". I was hoping for 1/2" because it's much more common, but that just wasn't quite big enough for the grommet walls and the plug to fit through.

I forget if You mentioned it but did you try Lifting the screen and running through existing Holes ?

#883 11 days ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I forget if You mentioned it but did you try Lifting the screen and running through existing Holes ?

It was mentioned as an option, for those that didn’t want to drill the cabinet. I was 50/50, and didn’t have a 5/8” wood bit handy, so went the screen route and used spiral wire wrap, to protect the wires exiting the cab.

Important: If you go the screen route, you need to adjust your center mount distance to approximately 22”, instead of the 25” noted in the instructions. This adjustment is only if you decide not to drill the 5/8” hole method. I cannot take credit for this info, if they choose to speak up, know that it was them who informed me.

Successfully have them installed, and anxious to play a few games with our boy.

Edit: I did clean up the screen area, but didn’t get a pic of it. I’ll get a pic of it later, next time I’m in the cabinet.

918BA033-5058-4A55-AF86-4DBFE094A7BE (resized).jpeg4F0B3F08-7C8B-4716-8716-CC91E45A9F3E (resized).jpegC35DE853-ECCB-4AFF-9A78-2F5224D64835 (resized).jpegF23100EB-4F4A-4D0A-BC75-BA3988C21FA3 (resized).jpeg

#884 11 days ago

It was mentioned as an option, for those that didn’t want to drill the cabinet. I was 50/50, and didn’t have a 5/8” wood bit handy, so went the screen route and used spiral wire wrap, to protect the wires exiting the cab.
Important: If you go the screen route, you need to adjust your center mount distance to approximately 22”, instead of the 25” noted in the instructions. This adjustment is only if you decide not to drill the 5/8” hole method.

Thanks for sharing your alternate installation details! I'm sure folks who don't want to drill the hole will find that very helpful!

#885 11 days ago

Good news! We're caught up with all light kit orders placed on or before 1/22! Unfortunately, I have to go out of town for a few days starting tomorrow AM, but Wednesday I'll be back and at it again... Should be fully caught up by Friday!!

On a side note, we've hit 1000 orders and over 2000 items sold, and we haven't even been at this a year yet!! Again, thank you all so much for your patronage and trust! We have so much more to come in the new year, so stay tuned!

#886 11 days ago

Good news! We're caught up with all light kit orders placed on or before 1/22! Unfortunately, I have to go out of town for a few days starting tomorrow AM, but Wednesday I'll be back and at it again... Should be fully caught up by Friday!!
On a side note, we've hit 1000 orders and over 2000 items sold, and we haven't even been at this a year yet!! Again, thank you all so much for your patronage and trust! We have so much more to come in the new year, so stay tuned!

When's the NinjaCamp open house BBQ LOL

#887 11 days ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

When's the NinjaCamp open house BBQ LOL

The Outpost Kodelia house event will occur March 4th, 2023. We had 63 players starting at our 6:30PM show last time in December. PM me if you want details

--O

#888 11 days ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

The Outpost Kodelia house event will occur March 4th, 2023. We had 63 players starting at our 6:30PM show last time in December. PM me if you want details
--O

And no, she's not kidding. If you're in the Phoenix, AZ area - or will be - at that time, PM us and we'll hook you up with details. That's how we roll......

#889 10 days ago

Yet another bravo moment, for your team.

Finally installed the Spinner Lane Adjustment on my Rush, didn’t think it needed it, but tried it out . Night and day difference, forcing me to become even faster on my response time, as it now soars through that lane. So satisfying.....

#890 10 days ago

Can you believe how lucky I am to have paired up with OutpostKodelia? With my new job, NinjaCamp would have been dead in the water!

#891 8 days ago

So I received my 48v splitter yesterday (thank you Ninjas!), stuck it in last night so both my speaker and undercab expression lights were working, and promptly had the best game I've had since I got the machine. 700 mil and change! Almost double my previous high score. I felt like I'd had a serious workout!

These NinjaCamp mods are LIFECHANGING!

(Only a small bit of hyperbole used in the previous statement)

Seriously, though, thank you NinjaCamp for all you have done for my machine (high scores notwithstanding).

#892 8 days ago

Okay can anyone just point me in the right direction of install instructions for exit stage left mod, please?
Thanks!

#893 8 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Okay can anyone just point me in the right direction of install instructions for exit stage left mod, please?
Thanks!

http://mjf.me/Pinball/Rush_ESL_Installation.pdf

#894 8 days ago

Bless you! I've been standing here refreshing my phone for 24 minutes. An eternity. Lol.

#895 8 days ago

ESL mod installed, a wee bit challenging but worth it. Very cool! Also got the orbit and shooter lane mods. Super easy install. Elegant.
Hit the orbit 6 times to test and registered 6 times. Shooter lane launches straighter as well.

Thanks NC!

#896 7 days ago

Thanks for all the great feedback folks! I'm back home and ramping production back up. Goal is to be totally caught up by Friday. Better get hoppin'!

#897 5 days ago

Did the Gold scoop protector not work out? I don't see that option in your shop.

#898 5 days ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Did the Gold scoop protector not work out? I don't see that option in your shop.

The original gold filament did NOT work out. We tried another, but it's much softer and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I've been working on a tweak that might work well with the new gold but it's been on the back burner while we've been focused on other things. If you're particularly interested, PM me and we can discuss it there.

#899 5 days ago

Just did some quick approximate math on how many crimps and solder joints we've done as a part of making the ESL, Speaker Lights, and Undercabinet Lights since we began less than a year ago... Roughly 4600 solder joints, and about 3600 crimps. Yowza! And I have personally done at least 90% of those. Guess that explains why my wrist hurts at the end of a build day! I'll tell you what, though... I have gotten to where I can practically do it by feel now.

Anywho, we just shipped a bunch of packages out! Still not 100% caught up, but we are up to about half way through our 1/29 orders. I can now confidently say I'll be caught up the rest of the way by next Tuesday's shipment. Then I can spend some time on new stuff!

#900 2 days ago

We temporarily don't have easy access to a working Rush LE, so I'm looking for one person to beta test our next product, the Expressive Backbox Light Kit! This will be just like our Expressive Undercabinet Light Kit in virtually every way except: it will be made with a 60LED/m strip instead of a 30LED/m strip so it fits on the back side of the backbox properly, and it will mount slightly differently since the backbox is metal.

To be a valid candidate, you need to already have BOTH of our other Expressive Light Kits installed and working in your game (which also means you need to have a Rush or Led Zeppelin that already has Stern's expression lights installed and working). I'll also expect you to install it promptly upon receipt and make a high quality video to send me with a clean surrounding/environment. Finally, looking for US purchasers only, just to minimize delays inherent to international shipping.

We expect the kit will sell for $140/160 just like the other kits, but for this one lucky person, I'm going to halve the price to $80 (+$10 for shipping)!

You have to reply quickly because I'm going to take the first qualified response ON THIS THREAD (PM requests will not be counted, just so it's all above board)! If you respond, please explicitly confirm that you meet the criteria and that you will be able to send me a clean high quality video. Thanks!

Aaaaand GO!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin Music Plus
Decals
There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.