PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 24.
#751 1 year ago

Hey all, just a quick note on the Expressive Speaker Lights... It sounds like something may have recently changed with the Pinwoofer speakers and the screws we are supplying are now too short. Unfortunately, if we supplied longer screws they wouldn't work with the factory Kenwoods or the legacy Pinwoofers because they would be too long and hit the screw post below them. For now I'm going to continue to include the same screws, but if they're too short for you, you'll need to source eight #8 x 1/2" sheet metal screws, if not possibly even longer.

That said, I hope everyone out there is loving the upgraded shows from their new Expressive Speaker Lights!

#752 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

Orange is generally green and red combined in the world of LEDs, so that indicates it isn't getting the red signal. Try doing a light test. The arrow and the record should come up white, I think, but if red is missing it'll be more of a cyan. Try wiggling the wires at the back of the ESL, and at the little wire harness board under the playfield. Wiggling it somewhere should cause the red to come back or flicker in and out. Based on where you find the cause, you can repair it with strippers and solder and (if it's on a pin) a tiny screw driver, if you're comfortable with that kind of work. If not, let us know and we'll send out a replacement harness.

Every color was there. I did a glass off test. It was a fluke in the game or my brain. Either way I appreciate the help.

20220922_195305 (resized).jpg20220922_195305 (resized).jpg
#753 1 year ago

Hey all, just a quick note on the Expressive Speaker Lights... It sounds like something may have recently changed with the Pinwoofer speakers and the screws we are supplying are now too short. Unfortunately, if we supplied longer screws they wouldn't work with the factory Kenwoods or the legacy Pinwoofers because they would be too long and hit the screw post below them. For now I'm going to continue to include the same screws, but if they're too short for you, you'll need to source eight #8 x 1/2" sheet metal screws, if not possibly even longer.
That said, I hope everyone out there is loving the upgraded shows from their new Expressive Speaker Lights!

Absolutely loving them, much like all NC’s other products. I wanted to make sure you and others were aware, so they can plan ahead if needed, regarding the screws

#754 1 year ago

Here is a video of my LZ. I just installed and plan to “play test” for an hour before calling it a night.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/11s610djnyduq3b/GTBT.mov?dl=0

#755 1 year ago

I'm happy to report that we're staying caught up! All currently open orders will be going out on Tuesday. We love seeing you folks posting your Expressive Speaker Light kits and giving us feedback when you found an issue in our instructions or whatever else. You all are the best!

#756 1 year ago
Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

Here is a video of my LZ. I just installed and plan to “play test” for an hour before calling it a night.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/11s610djnyduq3b/GTBT.mov?dl=0

Updated video with my new topper:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d9wemxaf9gd69pa/LZ%20Pro%20Mods.mov?dl=0

#757 1 year ago

HI the team, the kit where arrived this morning, already mounted, result AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME…as we say in French « c’est une tuerie »
Just a small feedback, It would take 12 inch more orange cable to be much confortable and follow de tube from the backbox and along the cabinet to the expresive light PCB, after that easy to install well done guys.
Here is the video….3 min of pure pleasure

#758 1 year ago

I'm surprisingly noticing not as much expressive speaker lighting visibility even when people are using no speaker surrounds. Obviously if you are using surrounds that do not allow light to shine through them you will be seeing less of their light show, but I honestly thought either not using a surround or using surrounds that allow the light to shine through them would be about the same. After seeing some recent videos, I don't think that is the case. I think the surrounds that let the light shine through them are giving more area for the expressive lights to shine off of and making the light kits more impactful.

Or maybe that it's just that having the surrounds in there are giving the light a more universal or even look. What I mean by that is....when there is no surround, and you look at the lights.....you are seeing more of the actual light ring in different areas, depending on your viewing angle. Example: Look at the thumbnail for the video above this post. You are seeing a lot of the light ring at the top of the speaker, and nearly none of it at the bottom. As mentioned, this is all due to the viewing angle. If a surround set was installed you would be seeing the same amount of the surround all the way around, pretty much no matter what angle you were viewing them. The downfall of that may be that the surround may highlight the front light strip in the ring more and therefore make any difference in the back light strip of the ring less noticeable.

Another thing that may put people off from using the surrounds with the expressive lights is them effecting or muting the colors of the expressive lights. There are some surround colors that defiantly effect the colors of the lights more than others. The colors that change or mute the colors least would be white, silver mirror, gold mirror and bronze. Then you get into yellow and fluorescent green and purple to a lesser extent. Then you get into the not so good colors to show off different colors from the light kit...light blue, turquoise, blue, green. Lastly, we have orange and the dreaded red. These will really only light up or not light up. There really isn't any color change to them at all, just different colors lighting them up a different brightness.

Does anyone have a Rush LE with the expressive speaker lights and the willingness and ability to make and post some comparison videos? I'm thinking a set of videos with things mounted one way on one side and another way on the other side would be great. Videos of:

A factory LE surround vs no surround
A factory LE surround vs my surround that allows the light to shine through
no surround vs my surround that allows the light to shine through

As I said, I expected a big difference in a surround that is blocking the light vs having no surround or a surround that allows light to shine through it. What I wasn't expecting was much difference (when the game was on) with either using no surround or a surround that allows light to shine through it. If anyone is up to the task, I think it would be a helpful demonstration.

I have 2 sets of the expressive lights for my friend's Rush LE and Led Zep LE, but it is hard to say how long it will be before I can get them installed for him. I'm also not very good at doing video work. I think the videos will be helpful to show people the visual difference that different surround (or no surround) choices would have. From what I've seen, I think the surrounds that allow the light to shine through them would come out on top...and that's not so bad for the guy selling the surrounds that let the light shine through them either, but really, if you are doing this great upgrade on your game, you might as well get the most out of it and having it looking its best.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#759 1 year ago

I would think clear but frosted, maybe even more deeply textured somehow, would be the best type of surround for showing off the lights. Another option would be to put a thin piece of course open-cell black foam just behind the grill. The light kits from Myth Pinball (programmable but not able to be interfaced with the Stern expression lighting) go around the edge of the grill rather than the speaker, and having the foam in front of them really helps to make them pop. I'll try to remember to get a pic of the set installed on an IM tonight. The downside is that it hides the speakers if you want to have those visible.

#760 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

I would think clear but frosted, maybe even more deeply textured somehow, would be the best type of surround for showing off the lights. Another option would be to put a thin piece of course open-cell black foam just behind the grill. The light kits from Myth Pinball (programmable but not able to be interfaced with the Stern expression lighting) go around the edge of the grill rather than the speaker, and having the foam in front of them really helps to make them pop. I'll try to remember to get a pic of the set installed on an IM tonight. The downside is that it hides the speakers if you want to have those visible.

A clear etched surround would probably work well. It would show off the light as the surrounds seems be doing and would not taint the color. The etching can be a bit inconsistent if scrutinized. T etching process is a laser scraping off the plastic, so it is bound to look a bit scratchy if you look closely. It would appear a frosty white when not lit and look pretty close to the white I already have available I imagine. I think it would probably look closest to the bronze surrounds I have, if they were mounted backwards. As they are, they look black on the front when not backlit and have the white frosted etched look on the back. That etching is done so the surround will catch the light instead of just tinting the light as it passes through the acrylic. So, a clear etched and my bronze mounted backwards would look pretty similar either lit or not lit I believe. With the bronze having a slightly dimmer (tinted) look to it. I may have my acrylic guy make a sample piece of the etched clear for me to check out.

As far as the foam in this case goes, I'm not a fan of the foam being used if only the round speaker is being lit. It just looks off to me. I have seen it a couple of times and when I mentioned it to the installer, they tried it without the foam and always agreed it looked better to them without the foam. There are some exceptions as some lit speaker rings out there are meant to be hidden.

So, foam with the whole grill lit is what I prefer, but foam over a lit circle...not for me.

Aerosmith 5.25 no surround (resized).jpgAerosmith 5.25 no surround (resized).jpgAerosmith 5.25 with foam no surround (resized).jpgAerosmith 5.25 with foam no surround (resized).jpg
#761 1 year ago

For reference, promised pics of how the foam is that I mentioned. The full grill lights are on an IM premium, the round lights are from an Elvira premium. I have no idea what the kit is on the Elvira (maybe they're even yours, DugFreez) but I do think with the foam it looks pretty good. It's also thin enough and the speaker is lit well enough that you can still make out some of the speaker. I'd be curious to see how NinjaCamp's lights would look on my Rush LE with the foam that is in Elvira.

20220928_194838_005_saved (resized).jpg20220928_194838_005_saved (resized).jpg20220928_195430_001_saved (resized).jpg20220928_195430_001_saved (resized).jpg
#762 1 year ago

Ninja your mods are making my rush play like never before thank you and your team

#763 1 year ago

I got my speaker lights installed last weekend and they look amazing and I love them. is anyone experiencing muffled audio with the lights. My sound is sounding muffled. The base is loud and shaky and the high end sounds quiet. I’m wondering if the lights might be giving the sound room to escape into the back box and messing with sound quality. It’s not a huge deal for me as I play with headphones plugged in 90 percent of the time. Has anyone experienced this? If so, any ideas for a fix?

EDIT: disregard, I forgot to plug in my right speaker. :/

#764 1 year ago
Quoted from shlt_thunder:

EDIT: disregard, I forgot to plug in my right speaker. :/

Ha! Well that's a relief! Glad you love them!

#765 1 year ago

So I currently have the stern black rubber fix on the scoop and I have my Ninja Mods protector ready to install. I'm getting cold feat and worry it is outside of my wheelhouse for install. How tough is it and how long should it take? The last thing I want to do is F this up....

#766 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

So I currently have the stern black rubber fix on the scoop and I have my Ninja Mods protector ready to install. I'm getting cold feat and worry it is outside of my wheelhouse for install. How tough is it and how long should it take? The last thing I want to do is F this up....

Pretty simple, great instructions. Only issue i had was I put the stern switch in too tight, has to adjust so it would open. Good time to get your feet wet on repairs, you can do it!

#767 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

You can do it!

Everyone will warn about the black spacers that will fall out. And they will, but not if you watch for them. For me the ‘hardest’ part was the post by the ramp. I have 900+ games, it looks great and works great. It also opens the possibility of side entry into the scoops. Install instructions are good too.

It was probably a 20 minute job with the pinmonk Mylar. Which I also recommend.

You can do this… take a few pics along the way.

#768 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

What they said. It's not technically challenging, just removing and reinstalling screws and nuts and the like. As to time, I can do it in about 15-20m, but I'm a pinball mechanic and I've installed and uninstalled these about 20 times throughout the development cycle and on friends' machines, so my time is probably on the quicker side of things. For most people it's 40m or so, though someone claimed it took them nearly 2h. If you haven't already done so, check out the instructions first to see what you're in for. http://mjf.me/pinball/Instructions.html

1 week later
#769 1 year ago

Have a Switch slot Protector to match this?

4832B241-C4F3-4714-9200-F30472913E8D (resized).jpeg4832B241-C4F3-4714-9200-F30472913E8D (resized).jpeg
#770 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Have a Switch slot Protector to match this?[quoted image]

Can you measure the length of the slot at the tallest point? If it's 42mm, then ours will work. If not, let me know the size. We're planning to offer a whole assortment of sizes, but life has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to develop them just yet.

#771 1 year ago

Can you measure the length of the slot at the tallest point? If it's 42mm, then ours will work. If not, let me know the size. We're planning to offer a whole assortment of sizes, but life has gotten in the way and I haven't been able to develop them just yet.

Yep 42. I really like you scoop protectors, wish you made the 3 in WCS...what color best match's?

#772 1 year ago

Split RUSH Scoop Protector @ninjacampmods, Aniraf PM msg me that a replacement scoop was to be sent to me back in mid-August. I haven't received it yet and no luck hearing back from him other than asking me to post here and perhaps someone else can check the status of this replacement. Thanks so much!

Split Scoop Protector RUSH (resized).jpgSplit Scoop Protector RUSH (resized).jpg
#773 1 year ago
Quoted from DJouellette:

Split RUSH Scoop Protector @ninjacampmods, Aniraf PM msg me that a replacement scoop was to be sent to me back in mid-August. I haven't received it yet and no luck hearing back from him other than asking me to post here and perhaps someone else can check the status of this replacement. Thanks so much!
[quoted image]

Hi there. I'm so sorry you haven't received it yet. We sent that out on 8/19. Looks like something went wrong in shipping. Sent you a PM with more detail. We'll get this straightened out.

#774 1 year ago

Please help - I’m Towards the end of the install and I forgot where those 2 black spacers go…. Anyone have a pic?

#775 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Please help - I’m Towards the end of the install and I forgot where those 2 black spacers go…. Anyone have a pic?

Right on top of the left and right post before putting on the plastic.

rush post (resized).pngrush post (resized).png
#776 1 year ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Anyone have this happen to their scoop protector? It looks to be fraying apart.
[quoted image]

Just catching up. I have had this happen in the same area. I have not switched it out yet as it still seems to be protecting. I have loved the mod and was a little surprised. I ordered extra initially so I have another.

Is there something in the install that I wonder if we did wrong?

#777 1 year ago

What they said. It's not technically challenging, just removing and reinstalling screws and nuts and the like. As to time, I can do it in about 15-20m, but I'm a pinball mechanic and I've installed and uninstalled these about 20 times throughout the development cycle and on friends' machines, so my time is probably on the quicker side of things. For most people it's 40m or so, though someone claimed it took them nearly 2h. If you haven't already done so, check out the instructions first to see what you're in for. http://mjf.me/pinball/Instructions.html

Took me about an hour but it appears to be installed properly. Everything is working but now I’m getting a lot of STDM from the bottom scoop. Is there a tweak on Rush to fix this like on GNR?

11A47D0F-41CA-450F-B29B-D238B586DE48 (resized).jpeg11A47D0F-41CA-450F-B29B-D238B586DE48 (resized).jpeg
#778 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Took me about an hour but it appears to be installed properly. Everything is working but now I’m getting a lot of STDM from the bottom scoop. Is there a tweak on Rush to fix this like on GNR?[quoted image]

I've seen reports of the scoop shifting when putting these parts on. Apparently you should be able to loosen the scoop hardware and rotate it a bit to point it back at the right flipper where it's supposed to go.

Scan through the owner's club thread for details: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-rush-owners-club-1

#779 1 year ago

Tried that and there isn’t much play. It’s stdm every time now.
Update- reset everything under the playfield and with a few tweaks it now lets hits the right flipper every time. Very happy to be back to the way this game was originally intended. Sterns V3 was far too intrusive.

#780 1 year ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

Just catching up. I have had this happen in the same area. I have not switched it out yet as it still seems to be protecting. I have loved the mod and was a little surprised. I ordered extra initially so I have another.
Is there something in the install that I wonder if we did wrong?

Nope, you have the original V1 protector. It was prone to damage in that area, that's what V2 addresses. As we've mentioned before, we're still offering free updates for folks that got a V1. PM me if you want to go that route.

#781 1 year ago

First of all many thanks for developing these fantastic RUSH mods!!

I do have an issue with the Exit Stage Left mod because the record light doesn’t show the pink color (see picture), all other colors work fine. What can I do to fix this?

D8D2D939-6574-4644-BC05-805C9DAF41F5 (resized).jpegD8D2D939-6574-4644-BC05-805C9DAF41F5 (resized).jpeg
#782 1 year ago
Quoted from Sjoend:

First of all many thanks for developing these fantastic RUSH mods!!
I do have an issue with the Exit Stage Left mod because the record light doesn’t show the pink color (see picture), all other colors work fine. What can I do to fix this?[quoted image]

So the blue channel is missing on that light. If I had to guess, it's the plug on the back of the ESL itself... sometimes they get a little damaged going through the playfield hole. Do a light test and it should be white. It won't be, it will probably be orange. While it's still in test, wiggle the wire going into the ESL. See if the blue channel flickers back in as you move it. If so, then that's your problem. If not, then do the same thing on the interface board's connector and see if that's the source. Once you find it, let me know what you find. If you can get it to flicker back in, then you can do a field repair of that pin by depinning it with a small screwdriver, stripping off some clean wire, and soldering it to the pin. If you're not comfortable with that or don't have the equipment, then we'll ship out a replacement. PM me with your findings and we'll go from there.

#783 1 year ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Yep 42. I really like you scoop protectors, wish you made the 3 in WCS...what color best match's?

What do you mean, you wish we made the three in WCS? If those are 42mm, then the ones we sell should work. As far as color, I would either go with clear or black based on what you have there. Clear will largely let the color come through, but also the damage. Black would fit in with the heavy black outlines and hide the damage as well.

#784 1 year ago

So the blue channel is missing on that light. If I had to guess, it's the plug on the back of the ESL itself... sometimes they get a little damaged going through the playfield hole. Do a light test and it should be white. It won't be, it will probably be orange. While it's still in test, wiggle the wire going into the ESL. See if the blue channel flickers back in as you move it. If so, then that's your problem. If not, then do the same thing on the interface board's connector and see if that's the source. Once you find it, let me know what you find. If you can get it to flicker back in, then you can do a field repair of that pin by depinning it with a small screwdriver, stripping off some clean wire, and soldering it to the pin. If you're not comfortable with that or don't have the equipment, then we'll ship out a replacement. PM me with your findings and we'll go from there.

Many thanks for the clear instructions, I’ll check it tomorrow and report my findings via PM.

#785 1 year ago

I had a quick question on the expressive lights. I read through all the information about needing 5.25 speakers and the installation topics needed. But a quick question I didn't see on the shop. Will it work with a Pro? I am getting a pro next week and I only saw it installed on premiums on here. I didn't know if the Pros had the capability?

#786 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

I had a quick question on the expressive lights. I read through all the information about needing 5.25 speakers and the installation topics needed. But a quick question I didn't see on the shop. Will it work with a Pro? I am getting a pro next week and I only saw it installed on premiums on here. I didn't know if the Pros had the capability?

Out of box, the Rush (I assume) Pro models do not include Stern's expression light system, and our expressive speaker lights will not work without that installed... they only extend that system's functionality. Stern has not yet released the expression light upgrade kit for Pros, nor have they announced any sort of timeline for it, so it's a waiting game. Because of that, some folks have opted to install the Led Zeppelin expression light kit instead. The art is different, but still kinda fits in with the Rush art, but the kit is electronically identical to the Rush expression lights and works perfectly with both Rush and our expressive speaker lights.

It's not the best answer, but I hope that answers your question. Let me know if you have other questions or need me to further clarify anything.

1 week later
#787 1 year ago

Hey everybody, check out our latest product. If your thumbs get sore when you play pinball because of the hard inside edge of the glass rails, then these are for you! Compatible with virtually every pinball machine out there!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/07371-tpu-thumb-savers

Thank you so much to JonCBrand for coming to us with this problem and inspiring us to solve it!

TG_IMG_1949 (resized).jpgTG_IMG_1949 (resized).jpgTG_IMG_1950 (resized).jpgTG_IMG_1950 (resized).jpgTG_IMG_1954 (resized).jpgTG_IMG_1954 (resized).jpg
#788 1 year ago

Would it be possible to buy the STL for the Rush TPU Scoop Protector so I could print it at home?

#789 1 year ago

Nope, you have the original V1 protector. It was prone to damage in that area, that's what V2 addresses. As we've mentioned before, we're still offering free updates for folks that got a V1. PM me if you want to go that route.

Thanks for update. I missed the V2 talk as I was too busy enjoying my modded out RUSH game lol. Thanks PM sent.

#790 1 year ago
Quoted from nerdkiller:

Would it be possible to buy the STL for the Rush TPU Scoop Protector so I could print it at home?

I'm sorry, but no, we aren't selling the STLs for our products.

#791 1 year ago

Installed the Rush spinner lane anti-reject mod last night, worked great! I have not had a single reject from that shot!

On the flipside though, this has allowed for the ball to exit the inner loop a lot quicker. Previously there would be a bit of rattle for me as the ball approached the exit to the right orbit, that seems gone now. I'm going to need to re-learn getting consecutive loop shots on my machine. I'll have to check my upper flipper power but I thought I had already tuned it down.

#792 1 year ago

As I build products for you folks, I often find myself at odds with our cat, Kody, who always wants to steal the wires. So since he's kind of a part of what we do here, I figured I'd share a pic of him, contemplating his next theft attempt.
IMG_1982 (resized).jpgIMG_1982 (resized).jpg

#793 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Installed the Rush spinner lane anti-reject mod last night, worked great! I have not had a single reject from that shot!
On the flipside though, this has allowed for the ball to exit the inner loop a lot quicker. Previously there would be a bit of rattle for me as the ball approached the exit to the right orbit, that seems gone now. I'm going to need to re-learn getting consecutive loop shots on my machine. I'll have to check my upper flipper power but I thought I had already tuned it down.

Follow up, installed another one of these fixes in an arcade located machine. The performance has been different than in my own. I've still had a couple of rejects there but way less than before. The inner loop seems uninterrupted by the mod install, that shot plays just like it did prior. Just goes to show that no two machines, no matter how identical in parts, will be the same.

Oh, and the thumb protectors are pretty neat! I can't seem to squeeze them in on my Oktoberfest but they work fine on Rush. I'll have to try them out on more machines at the arcade tonight.

#794 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Follow up, installed another one of these fixes in an arcade located machine. The performance has been different than in my own. I've still had a couple of rejects there but way less than before. The inner loop seems uninterrupted by the mod install, that shot plays just like it did prior. Just goes to show that no two machines, no matter how identical in parts, will be the same.
Oh, and the thumb protectors are pretty neat! I can't seem to squeeze them in on my Oktoberfest but they work fine on Rush. I'll have to try them out on more machines at the arcade tonight.

There's an Oktoberfest at a nearby location. Next time I'm in, I'll give it a try and see what's up. Though as you said, this could also be a "no two machines are alike" sort of thing.

#795 1 year ago

There's an Oktoberfest at a nearby location. Next time I'm in, I'll give it a try and see what's up. Though as you said, this could also be a "no two machines are alike" sort of thing.

Yeah, I know some glass on machines will be tighter against the rails than on others. I'm still willing to bet that your thumb guards are at least "one size fits most".

#796 1 year ago

Only two Expressive Speaker Light kits remain in stock! We just ordered over $1500 in parts for the next round (and the next product!), but they won't be in until mid to late Nov, so if you want one sooner than that, now's your chance!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/07090-expressive-speaker-lights-kit

Just as an FYI, in case any of you were thinking of giving these as a holiday gift to yourself or someone else, don't worry if the two above kits get away from you... As long as parts deliveries arrive as expected, we should have no problem getting these to you in time.

Thanks!
Kaydee

#797 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Follow up part deux... On my own machine I've corrected the balls quickly shooting around the inner loop. I think when I was working to get the spinner lane fix installed I inadvertently (with my ham hands) somehow managed to bend the metal guide wall on the right side of the loop exit further to the right. I flexed it a bit more towards the center of the playfield and now inner loop shots deflect more off the left side exit wall, slowing them down for better chance at multiple loop shots. I think I got the loop value up to 2.8M at one point yesterday, I was so dialed in.

#798 1 year ago

Only two Expressive Speaker Light kits remain in stock! We just ordered over $1500 in parts for the next round (and the next product!), but they won't be in until mid to late Nov, so if you want one sooner than that, now's your chance!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/07090-expressive-speaker-lights-kit
Just as an FYI, in case any of you were thinking of giving these as a holiday gift to yourself or someone else, don't worry if the two above kits get away from you... As long as parts deliveries arrive as expected, we should have no problem getting these to you in time.
Thanks!
Kaydee

Thanks for reminding me that I still have to install mine! Got distracted with Godzilla... both games are so good in their own way.

#799 1 year ago

Parts are in! The next 50 Expressive Speaker Light Kits are available for purchase. AND I have what I need to work on what comes next! Stay tuned!

1 week later
#800 1 year ago

Parts are in! The next 50 Expressive Speaker Light Kits are available for purchase. AND I have what I need to work on what comes next! Stay tuned!

Where is the darn expression lighting?!? When I bring rush home, it would be sweet to have the full light package with the speaker lights

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Papillion, NE
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9,695.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Alley

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 1,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.