PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 1,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 23.
#551 1 year ago

Hey ninjacamp
I have a route munsters grandpa scoop (pro) and the scoop protector is getting blown the f out. Going on a handful of the. Every few hundred plays, any chance you’d do the 3d print treatment? Whatever you need from me to get that done and test I’m up for!

#552 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

To clarify, oliviarium, my wife and partner in everything, suffered a major stroke last night. I've been at the hospital all day and will be for the next day or two.
Needless to say, most orders won't be going out for a bit (Olivia is our shipping and inventory manager, for all intents and purposes) and, with me out, more than half of the NinjaCamp production capacity is down.
The good news is that Olivia is recovering well and her outlook is promising, but damage was definitely done and it's going to be a long road no matter what.
So thank you all for understanding as Olivia and I work through this. We'll get back to bringing you all the good stuff as soon as we can!
Thank you,
Kaydee

Please update us to Olivias progress when you can.Although many of us dont know you personally you have developed a friendship with many Pinsiders and any business aside We do care about each other.My niece had a stroke 2 weeks ago and this can be a very difficult time.Im hoping for the best,I just felt inclined to say this.GWS

#553 1 year ago

Oh crap, sorry to hear Outpost. Take the time to get through and be with each other. Yes, please let us know if we can do anything and how Olivia is.

#554 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Hey ninjacamp
I have a route munsters grandpa scoop (pro) and the scoop protector is getting blown the f out. Going on a handful of the. Every few hundred plays, any chance you’d do the 3d print treatment? Whatever you need from me to get that done and test I’m up for!

Funny you should ask... We have developed one but we're still early in testing it and it may still need a few tweaks. Once things with Olivia calm down, we'll pull this up on the list.

#555 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Please update us to Olivias progress when you can.Although many of us dont know you personally you have developed a friendship with many Pinsiders and any business aside We do care about each other.My niece had a stroke 2 weeks ago and this can be a very difficult time.Im hoping for the best,I just felt inclined to say this.GWS

Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes. Yes, strokes are rough on everyone involved, no doubt about it. As to current status, she's doing really well. Her strength is almost fully back, but we're still working through speech and cognitive challenges, but those are getting better every day. Everyone here in the rehab facility feels confident that she's going to make a very good recovery based on how good her progress has been. Still need time, but things are looking up.

#556 1 year ago

The prototype is built!! This is the full getup, not just the POC I referred to earlier. As in, if this one works like I expect it to, it'll probably be the one we keep in our system forever. Now we wait for the connector parts from DigiKey so we can hook it all up and test it. FedEx says Friday, so I expect we'll be ready to reveal it early this weekend! The wait is killing me!!

So... Obviously things aren't where I thought they would be, given our circumstances, but I can say that the prototype is done, installed, and looks AMAZING. It's going to be the most bad ass product in its class that you've ever seen. With the prototype actually running, I see a tweak I need to make, and I need to "productize" it so it's super easy to install. But we're probably very close to the big reveal! Hang in there... It's coming soon!

#557 1 year ago

So... Obviously things aren't where I thought they would be, given our circumstances, but I can say that the prototype is done, installed, and looks AMAZING. It's going to be the most bad ass product in its class that you've ever seen. With the prototype actually running, I see a tweak I need to make, and I need to "productize" it so it's super easy to install. But we're probably very close to the big reveal! Hang in there... It's coming soon!

At long last here it is! Outpost Kodelia, in our continued partnership with NinjaCamp, is extremely excited to present to you our latest innovation... The Expressive Speaker Light Mod kit (name not final and may change)! That's right, the glory of the Stern Expression Lighting System, duplicated and wrapped around your speakers! The expression light shows are perfectly replicated and synchronized to 96 discrete RGB LEDS to create fully interactive light shows in your speaker lights. The system installs easily without any soldering or permanent alterations. It's compatible with any game with expression lights installed. It's also compatible with stock or PinWoofer (Pyle) speakers. Check out the pics here, then go watch a video of it in action at the link below.

Note that this is still the prototype and minor changes may be made before the final version is released. Right now we're expecting to make it available in about two to three weeks (ongoing health challenges make things hard to predict and we need to put in some overseas parts orders), so please be patient, but do let us know what you think! We haven't set a price yet, so don't ask... we still need to pin down what each kit will cost and how much labor is involved before we can set the price.

We appreciate your continued patience as we try to get back to normalcy, but we were just so excited, we just had to get it out there for your feedback!

Now, here's that video link!
https://vimeo.com/735216088

0D451207-FD23-4EED-AE01-ED6AE3165933 (resized).jpeg0D451207-FD23-4EED-AE01-ED6AE3165933 (resized).jpeg1EC5DF1F-D5CC-4BA9-922B-5087D10412C0 (resized).jpeg1EC5DF1F-D5CC-4BA9-922B-5087D10412C0 (resized).jpegD6BE008D-1F99-4C32-958E-269262A85E1E (resized).jpegD6BE008D-1F99-4C32-958E-269262A85E1E (resized).jpeg

#558 1 year ago

Truthfully, I think the kit will look better with the silver factory speakers than the blue Pyle speakers. I may have to switch them back. But hopefully you get the idea!

#559 1 year ago

Ugh when does expression lighting come out for us plain pro owners

#561 1 year ago

those look amazing and I'm pretty sure that I'll take 2 kits when you finally announce their availability.

#562 1 year ago

Not going to lie, this mod is pretty sexy.

#563 1 year ago

Funny you should ask... We have developed one but we're still early in testing it and it may still need a few tweaks. Once things with Olivia calm down, we'll pull this up on the list.

Sweet! if you need a test(er) let me know!

Olivia is #1 I'll rebend the metal protector for now. Stay positive and healthy

#564 1 year ago

Wow. That Expressive Speaker Light Mod kit looks amazing! But how easy is "easy" when it comes to the installation? I'm basically an idiot when it comes to all things mechanical (or electrical). Is this thing "plug and play"? Will I have to splice wires?

#565 1 year ago

Looks incredible! Must have!

#566 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

Wow. That Expressive Speaker Light Mod kit looks amazing! But how easy is "easy" when it comes to the installation? I'm basically an idiot when it comes to all things mechanical (or electrical). Is this thing "plug and play"? Will I have to splice wires?

When we're ready to sell it, you'll be able to do the whole thing plug and play, just turning some screws, routing some wires, and plugging some plugs.

#567 1 year ago

When we're ready to sell it, you'll be able to do the whole thing plug and play, just turning some screws, routing some wires, and plugging some plugs.

Will it integrate with any other previously installed kit ie: Doug's ?

#568 1 year ago

Looks great! Hope Stern can pumping out EL kits for those of us with newer games soon!

#569 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

Having been poking around the expression lights recently and knowing how the E...SL mod was done, here's my guess.

The expression lights (EL) "break out board" split the serial feed from the nearby node board to the four EL connectors. There is zero logic on this board, from what I can tell it is really just a splitter. I'm going to guess the NC team has reverse engineered the serial feed to the EL (addressable LEDs?) and have built their own splitter to put inline and send the signal up to their speaker lights. Installation into the EL is likely just moving some connectors around and adding new ones. The easiest place to do this would probably be tapping in to the harness between the node board and the EL splitter. (And if that's the case, OutpostKodelia a heads up that while Rush only uses 3 wires here, for other machines, e.g. LZ, the additional VCC and ground are wired between node and serial breakout. I question if they're necessary, but for completeness you may want to be sure these are in your splitter and harnesses.)

I'll add this to my list of "mods I'd like to have"! As it is only cosmetic and not protection/functional enhancement it won't be a priority though. Great work though! Really cool that you've been able to tie into the light show!

#570 1 year ago
Quoted from ian866:

Will it integrate with any other previously installed kit ie: Doug's ?

Do you mean a previously installed speaker light kit? If so, then no. No other kits have enough LEDs to properly replicate the Expression Lights and may not use compatible hardware.

#571 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Having been poking around the expression lights recently and knowing how the E...SL mod was done, here's my guess.
The expression lights (EL) "break out board" split the serial feed from the nearby node board to the four EL connectors. There is zero logic on this board, from what I can tell it is really just a splitter. I'm going to guess the NC team has reverse engineered the serial feed to the EL (addressable LEDs?) and have built their own splitter to put inline and send the signal up to their speaker lights. Installation into the EL is likely just moving some connectors around and adding new ones. The easiest place to do this would probably be tapping in to the harness between the node board and the EL splitter. (And if that's the case, OutpostKodelia a heads up that while Rush only uses 3 wires here, for other machines, e.g. LZ, the additional VCC and ground are wired between node and serial breakout. I question if they're necessary, but for completeness you may want to be sure these are in your splitter and harnesses.)
I'll add this to my list of "mods I'd like to have"! As it is only cosmetic and not protection/functional enhancement it won't be a priority though. Great work though! Really cool that you've been able to tie into the light show!

Thanks again for the heads up on LZ. I have access to one that I'm going to be going over and testing on to be sure that our solution is compatible with both.

I'm also going to be looking into our options for compatibility with the smaller speakers that come with the non-LEs, but it may be that only the 5.25" speakers will work with this due to the density of LEDs required for each speaker. More to come on that...

#572 1 year ago

So for us Premiums this would require a speaker upgrade too?

#573 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

Let's say, "it might," for the time being. But yes, that is one possibility. I need to open one up and get a closer look to see what our options look like.

#574 1 year ago

Let's say, "it might," for the time being. But yes, that is one possibility. I need to open one up and get a closer look to see what our options look like.

If you don't have one immediately available let me know what you need and I can probably get that tonight.

#575 1 year ago

Oooh... and here is a $1,000 question. Can the speaker lights be used without the expression lighting? If you're tapping in to the signal where I think you are then I believe the answer would be yes, as I think the node board for the lighting already exists in the lower models? I can check on a pro later to see what is in the cabinet but that would be excellent if you get your kits out before Stern can get theirs released/restocked, and all those itching for the lights can start to see some of it!

#576 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Oooh... and here is a $1,000 question. Can the speaker lights be used without the expression lighting? If you're tapping in to the signal where I think you are then I believe the answer would be yes, as I think the node board for the lighting already exists in the lower models? I can check on a pro later to see what is in the cabinet but that would be excellent if you get your kits out before Stern can get theirs released/restocked, and all those itching for the lights can start to see some of it!

I'm fairly sure that I the pro/prem models do not have the node 2 board that this mod requires, but pinning that down will be part of the work to come before we can release the product. I'm fairly certain you'll need to have the Expression Lights already.

#577 1 year ago

I'm fairly sure that I the pro/prem models do not have the node 2 board that this mod requires, but pinning that down will be part of the work to come before we can release the product. I'm fairly certain you'll need to have the Expression Lights already.

I have a RUSH Premium (June run) and can confirm that I do not have a Node 2 board in my cabinet.

#578 1 year ago

Alright. Back to waiting for Stern to release the Rush Premium expression lighting kits...

#579 1 year ago

Drat. I know from the node 2 board that it chains to yet another board, I wasn't sure if it would be there on its own. I guess it makes sense from Stern's part.

Now knowing about the node board I question the idea I had of people being able to use the LZ set in Rush. I know those two boards have different designs. For what it does it could just be v1.0 vs v1.1 or similar, but I have no idea what the compatibility would be. From the serial splitter onward I'm pretty confident they're identical, but the node board throws a curve in there.

#580 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Drat. I know from the node 2 board that it chains to yet another board, I wasn't sure if it would be there on its own. I guess it makes sense from Stern's part.
Now knowing about the node board I question the idea I had of people being able to use the LZ set in Rush. I know those two boards have different designs. For what it does it could just be v1.0 vs v1.1 or similar, but I have no idea what the compatibility would be. From the serial splitter onward I'm pretty confident they're identical, but the node board throws a curve in there.

That idea has been floated a bit in the RUSH thread (you very well may have brought it up there as well) but I was thinking the same. Just looking at the SPIKE system, the modularity of the node boards, and the communication ring, I think it would be perfectly plausible to assume that the node 2 used in LZ would plug-and-play in a RUSH cabinet. It seems reasonable to me to assume that, for example, any "1.0" or "1.1" board would be compatible with "any" SPIKE 2 game. It doesn't make sense to lock revisions within the same system, barring extreme circumstance.

So to loop back to this new mod - I would personally wonder if one could pick up a used/new "Spike 2 compatible" Node 2 board simply to plug this mod in. You wouldn't magically have expression lighting, but you WOULD magically have Expression Speaker lighting. Or whatever they're calling the mod.

#581 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

That idea has been floated a bit in the RUSH thread (you very well may have brought it up there as well) but I was thinking the same. Just looking at the SPIKE system, the modularity of the node boards, and the communication ring, I think it would be perfectly plausible to assume that the node 2 used in LZ would plug-and-play in a RUSH cabinet. It seems reasonable to me to assume that, for example, any "1.0" or "1.1" board would be compatible with "any" SPIKE 2 game. It doesn't make sense to lock revisions within the same system, barring extreme circumstance.
So to loop back to this new mod - I would personally wonder if one could pick up a used/new "Spike 2 compatible" Node 2 board simply to plug this mod in. You wouldn't magically have expression lighting, but you WOULD magically have Expression Speaker lighting. Or whatever they're calling the mod.

I could certainly design the final interface to work with a solo acquired node 2 board. In fact it may work without any further alterations, but either way, I'll make sure that possibility is covered!

#582 1 year ago

Loving the feedback, both general responses and the tech talk. You all rock!

#583 1 year ago

Loving the feedback, both general responses and the tech talk. You all rock!

Enough talk...get them to me, please.

#584 1 year ago

So pulled out the node board instruction sheets and manuals... I don't get what Stern is up to. (A Passage to Bangkok maybe?) These are the part numbers for node 2...

LZ Pro node board sheet, manual: 520-8087-72
LZ Pro EL install doc: 520-5786-00 or 520-8511-00 depending where you look.
Rush Pro node board sheet: 520-6976-72 (same part # as node 1!)
Rush Pro manual: 520-8511-00
Rush Prem/LE node board sheet: 520-6967-72 (same part # as node 1!)
Rush Prem/LE manual: 520-8511-00

Rush manuals don't list the LED splitter board, but the LZ EL install manual has this either as 520-5786-00 or 520-8511-00 depending where you look. On the back of the Rush splitter it is labeled 520-5786-00A.

Based on this, I suspect the proper number for the node 2 board is 520-8511-00 for both, and the part number for the splitter board is 520-5786-00. This has added some possible promise of using the LZ EL kit in a Rush even though the two node boards I've looked at are certainly different designs.

I'm going to see if I can pull the physical node 2 on these machines and check for a labels... get to the bottom of this.

#585 1 year ago

Based on board labeling...

LZ EL node 2 from kit: 520-8511-00A
Rush LE node 2 from factory: 520-6976-72A

Ugh. WTF Stern? That Rush node 2 label matches the number for node 1 in the manual!

#586 1 year ago

And 520-8511-00 is in the GZ manual as the node for the topper?

#587 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

And 520-8511-00 is in the GZ manual as the node for the topper?

Yeah, feels like a mess we won't untangle through documentation. It's probably going to come down to people testing stuff directly.

#588 1 year ago

it's quite possible that the part no.'s documented do not match the actual parts used. this is not uncommon if the documentation is started prior to finalizing or any changes made and they do not go back to update the manuals.

I'll dig around with a few people that I know and see if I can get a definitive answer

#589 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it's quite possible that the part no.'s documented do not match the actual parts used. this is not uncommon if the documentation is started prior to finalizing or any changes made and they do not go back to update the manuals.
I'll dig around with a few people that I know and see if I can get a definitive answer

I'm trying to get better answers too, but I don't want to risk testing this by moving around the node boards in the arcade where I assist. But there are a number of Pro/Premium owners itching for those lights and I don't blame them. Especially if they are willing to take the time to put some 3rd party art blades on there. Would be a lot of work but the result would be pretty sweet. If it wasn't that the LZ art included with the EL kit has the band member logos on there you could probably get away with those in Rush... some common colors on the playfield.

#590 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it's quite possible that the part no.'s documented do not match the actual parts used

I understand that manufacturers will swap in and out according to availability, just to keep the assembly line running.

#591 1 year ago
Quoted from kbenson13:

It’s needed I have a pro the first thing I did was replaced the speakers

#592 1 year ago

Good news! oliviarium will be coming home on Sunday! Still a lot of healing and recovery to do, but we anticipate being able to resume processing orders and shipping things out next week! It'll also open up the time I need to finish up the productization of the speaker lights. Hang in there folks, things should be returning to our normal fast turnaround soon!

#593 1 year ago

Good news! oliviarium will be coming home on Sunday! Still a lot of healing and recovery to do, but we anticipate being able to resume processing orders and shipping things out next week! It'll also open up the time I need to finish up the productization of the speaker lights. Hang in there folks, things should be returning to our normal fast turnaround soon!

No worries about the products, get that girl home, to finish recovering! Happy news for you two!

#594 1 year ago

Thats great to hear, hoping for the best recovery. Dont worry about us, just get healthy.

#595 1 year ago

Glad to hear it!

I'm not against being a guinea pig and buying a compatible node, setting it to "node 2", and plugging it into my expression light-less RUSH Premium to test out the speaker lighting without the actual expression lighting. Based on the description of the serialization of the signal for the lights, I can't imagine that it wouldn't work IF your node was set up properly.

Based on info above, we know 520-6976-72A is the commonly used board for Rush LE. Unfortunately, as expected, it appears to be out of stock everywhere.

For that matter - an equivalent test would be simply unplugging the expression lighting from an LE node 2 board and testing the speaker lights without EL plugged in. Beyond the node board, the EL lights should just be LED strips. So, again it seems like the lights themselves don't need to be present - just a properly configured node board.

#596 1 year ago
Quoted from aamauzy:

Glad to hear it!
I'm not against being a guinea pig and buying a compatible node, setting it to "node 2", and plugging it into my expression light-less RUSH Premium to test out the speaker lighting without the actual expression lighting. Based on the description of the serialization of the signal for the lights, I can't imagine that it wouldn't work IF your node was set up properly.
Based on info above, we know 520-6976-72A is the commonly used board for Rush LE. Unfortunately, as expected, it appears to be out of stock everywhere.
For that matter - an equivalent test would be simply unplugging the expression lighting from an LE node 2 board and testing the speaker lights without EL plugged in. Beyond the node board, the EL lights should just be LED strips. So, again it seems like the lights themselves don't need to be present - just a properly configured node board.

The test of speaker lights without the expression lights is how I very first tested the proof of concept. You can DEFINITELY run the speaker lights without expression lights, even without the distribution board, but you have to have the node 2 board (which only exists in the game if expression lights are installed, which is why I called expression lights a requirement but, strictly speaking, that node 2 board is the real requirement).

#597 1 year ago

The test of speaker lights without the expression lights is how I very first tested the proof of concept. You can DEFINITELY run the speaker lights without expression lights, even without the distribution board, but you have to have the node 2 board (which only exists in the game if expression lights are installed, which is why I called expression lights a requirement but, strictly speaking, that node 2 board is the real requirement).

lol, that’ll be the next ads we see on Pinside, Node 2 boards starting at $15k

#598 1 year ago

ANSWERS! (I think?)

So I emailed Stern support regarding what I had found with the node 2 boards...

I was comparing my Rush LE to a Led Zeppelin Pro that had the expression lighting installed. I noticed the node 2 boards looked different, although they both drive what appear to be the same lights. Are node boards 520-8511-00 and 520-6976-72 (per the labels on the back) interchangeable?

To which they replied...

If you take a close look at the two boards, you'll notice there is a cable that goes from the node board to the splitter board and it is a different cable between the two styles. While they provide the same function, they are not interchangeable.

From having looked at the splitter board and seeing how those extra wires were joined with the others I questioned this...

Yes, but those two extra wires are also just additional VCC and ground, the pins they connect to on the serial splitter board are commoned with the outer VCC and ground wires. Is that additional power actually needed or was this just an older revision node board?

And the reply...

I double checked with the engineers and that connector difference is really all there is.

But as a side note, that's not an extra VCC and ground, the node board is supplying the VCC and ground to the splitter board. The newer version is just pulling it from the other connector. You should be able to see the connector at the splitter board has the same number of wires going to it in both games.

So... I think they've just confirmed the LZ EL kit should work in Rush? From the first line it sounds like it, but from the later text... I'm trying to wrap my head around why they had to add it. In both cases the splitter is pulling power from the node. Having that and the way it is worded just seems odd to me.

So who wants to give it a shot?

#599 1 year ago

Sweet fact finding, Big_Whoopin - I'm honestly surprised that Stern was willing to give you that granular of an answer!

#600 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

ANSWERS! (I think?)
So I emailed Stern support regarding what I had found with the node 2 boards...

To which they replied...

From having looked at the splitter board and seeing how those extra wires were joined with the others I questioned this...

And the reply...

So... I think they've just confirmed the LZ EL kit should work in Rush? From the first line it sounds like it, but from the later text... I'm trying to wrap my head around why they had to add it. In both cases the splitter is pulling power from the node. Having that and the way it is worded just seems odd to me.
So who wants to give it a shot?

Nice work! Kinda confirms what I thought, and I can certainly make our speaker light kit universal in nature given this info. So it should work with either board revision or with a node 2 only configuration. Cool, cool!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Parsippany, NJ
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 210.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Drumstarr mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 430.00
Lighting - Interactive
NinjaCamp Mods
Interactive
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,143 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/12?hl=konjurer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.