PXL_20230615_213012281 (resized).jpg
16868472117342296101486555053423 (resized).jpg
16868464900856775119706721526606 (resized).jpg
16868462388575157472113307038242 (resized).jpg
16868459723501322809520064238289 (resized).jpg
IMG_2927 (resized).JPG
16868456225046877711529820994187 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.
#451 1 year ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Also installed the latest included version of the Loop TPU. SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Had the original 2 pieces in there, and while they worked they caused the ball to slow to a trickle. Removed both, and only installed the first loop replacement TPU. Every loop shot not registers, and still have plenty of speed going thru the loop.

So, I got the new loop pieces as well to replace the first ones. Which piece did you put? The piece inside of the loop or on the outside of the loop, for lack of a better description. If you just ended up using one of the 2 pieces, I wanted to see which to install to save some time testing.

#453 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

So, I got the new loop pieces as well to replace the first ones. Which piece did you put? The piece inside of the loop or on the outside of the loop, for lack of a better description. If you just ended up using one of the 2 pieces, I wanted to see which to install to save some time testing.

Outside piece is, I think, the one that makes it happen. Inside piece may help just keeping the ball centered over the switch, but the outside piece is what calms the ball from climbing up the outer wall.

#454 1 year ago
Quoted from Kez11:

Outside piece is, I think, the one that makes it happen. Inside piece may help just keeping the ball centered over the switch, but the outside piece is what calms the ball from climbing up the outer wall.

The inside piece can also help to prevent the issue of balls stopping at the switch on a slow rollback, if you have that happening. The new version of this part is longer than the old one for this very reason, so if anyone has the old version and they're going to keep the inner part, be sure to swap it to the new version, too. Just ran into a game last night that really needed both to play properly, but you never know...

#455 1 year ago
Quoted from OutpostKodelia:

The inside piece can also help to prevent the issue of balls stopping at the switch on a slow rollback, if you have that happening. The new version of this part is longer than the old one for this very reason, so if anyone has the old version and they're going to keep the inner part, be sure to swap it to the new version, too. Just ran into a game last night that really needed both to play properly, but you never know...

Great, thanks! Also thanks for sending the updated piece with my ESL sign. Great customer service!

#456 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

Great, thanks! Also thanks for sending the updated piece with my ESL sign. Great customer service!

Thank you so much! Making sure our customers had working parts was important to us!

#457 1 year ago
Quoted from spandol:

Speaking of customer service, for anyone waiting on my reply in Pinside mail, I intend to knock those out tomorrow evening. I am sorry but the day job has been kind of a night job as well this week.

I appreciate everyone’s patience on any direct messages.

1 week later
#458 1 year ago

The 2nd pre order run of the Exit...Stage Left mod has sold out -- thanks everyone for your interest!

We anticipate payment requests will start going out late this week or this weekend, and ESLs will start shipping next week.

We ship on Tuesdays and Fridays -- so if you get a full payment request, that means your ESL is ready to ship, and will go out on the next shipping day after you've completed payment.

After we finish this run, we'll start keeping this as a stocked item in our Pinside shop.

#459 1 year ago

How many people have the gold mods ? I see they hit Texas and Florida days ago,Im closer than that.

#460 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

How many people have the gold mods ? I see they hit Texas and Florida days ago,Im closer than that.

I received mine but haven't had the time to install yet. (Same with ESL mod) Likely won't get to it til next weekend.

#461 1 year ago

Finally got around to installing my ESL mod tonight on my pro. Was really easy to install and looks great. And the colors change just like on the playfield. That should have been obvious that it would but I never thought about it.

Happy with the ESL!

#462 1 year ago

The first 5 ESLs from the 2nd batch will be going out Tuesday 6/7.

The rest are ready to go except for our usual bottleneck, the wiring harnesses. We'll be continuing to send out payment requests in the order the deposits were received as we have these boxed and ready to go. Will probably be slow going this week, expect it to speed up after that.

#463 1 year ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

The first 5 ESLs from the 2nd batch will be going out Tuesday 6/7.
The rest are ready to go except for our usual bottleneck, the wiring harnesses. We'll be continuing to send out payment requests in the order the deposits were received as we have these boxed and ready to go. Will probably be slow going this week, expect it to speed up after that.

*happy dance*

#464 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Speaking of customer service, for anyone waiting on my reply in Pinside mail, I intend to knock those out tomorrow evening. I am sorry but the day job has been kind of a night job as well this week.
I appreciate everyone’s patience on any direct messages.

I'm having a real difficult getting a hold of you. I paid the invoice you requested on 5/28 for the Rush Scoop Protector and I still haven't received any product or shipment notification. So...I'm trying this. I understand this is a part-time job for you, but every other mod I've ordered for my Rush has been "in" for awhile and I don't want to open the hood twice. Can you give me any info on where the scoop protector is?

Thanks, Steve

#465 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm having a real difficult getting a hold of you. I paid the invoice you requested on 5/28 for the Rush Scoop Protector and I still haven't received any product or shipment notification. So...I'm trying this. I understand this is a part-time job for you, but every other mod I've ordered for my Rush has been "in" for awhile and I don't want to open the hood twice. Can you give me any info on where the scoop protector is?
Thanks, Steve

Sent PM

#466 1 year ago

Several ESL payment requests went out today. We are about 50% into the 2nd preorder. Once we get caught up we'll stock them

#467 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks, Steve

I’m so sorry Steve, I’ve had a hell of a few weeks. oliviarium and OutpostKodelia have been coving for me but they can’t see my personal PMs. I hope to get back on track this week. I was cranking out orders today and getting myself back in action.

#468 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I’m so sorry Steve, I’ve had a hell of a few weeks. oliviarium and OutpostKodelia have been coving for me but they can’t see my personal PMs. I hope to get back on track this week. I was cranking out orders today and getting myself back in action.

No big deal, I was just concerned that something may have happened. Olivia took care of me quickly after the post here. In fact, I believe it landed today

Thanks for the follow-up.

#469 1 year ago

Howdy all... been a bit, but I just wanted to reach out with some interesting news! If you're familiar with our loop adjustment item, you know that it's two parts. The original part is a wedge that goes next to the loop switch and the second part is the guide that goes around the curve. You also probably know that, for most people, the second part seems to be the real magic, while the original part is actually better at helping to prevent balls from getting stuck at the switch. As far as I know, many folks are just installing the curve part and not the switch part. Okay, now that we're on the same page, here's the news...

I'm sure everyone here has been pretty frustrated by the issue where you go to soft plunge for the skill shot, but the ball rattles around at the upper flipper entrance and rolls back, negating the skill shot. Sucks, right? So... I was looking into a fix for this, when I realized... maybe I had already solved it. I took that switch oriented wedge part from the loop adjuster kit and installed it at the end of the rail in the shooter lane, and guess what? Perfect plunges every time!

So folks, if you have that loop adjuster kit and you aren't using the switch guide part (again, the long straight wedge that wraps around the round rail), and if you want to do a little test for us, you can install it as shown here in the shooter lane to see if it solves the ugly plunges for you too! Just remove the two post screws at the middle and end of the plastic return, lift it up gently, and snap the part to the rail, then reinstall your screws. It's. That. Easy.

Please give it a whirl and share your results here! Based on what we hear from you, we may make this part available as a discrete purchase for those that have found they do still need it in the loop, or for those who don't have/want a loop adjuster to borrow from. Let's see how it goes!

shooter lane fix (resized).jpgshooter lane fix (resized).jpg

#470 1 year ago

I was wondering are you still doing replacements for folks that got in early on the inner loop fix? I'm not sure if I have the 'final' fix or not.

I received two pieces, the original one that clips to the wire guide, and a second that clips on the outer guide at the top and bottom. It looks like the 'final' version only clips at the top and is longer?

#471 1 year ago
Quoted from benime:

I was wondering are you still doing replacements for folks that got in early on the inner loop fix? I'm not sure if I have the 'final' fix or not.
I received two pieces, the original one that clips to the wire guide, and a second that clips on the outer guide at the top and bottom. It looks like the 'final' version only clips at the top and is longer?

The newest version looks like this. Based on when you ordered yours, you may have the one with the shorter switch part. We weren't automatically sending out updates for these unless people specifically requested it, or if we noticed you put in a new order for something, in which case we're throwing them in. So if you need an updated loop adjuster, let us know. If you have plans to order something else, we'll include it with that. If not, we'll ship it out as is. Just PM me and let me know.

loopadjust (resized).jpgloopadjust (resized).jpg
#472 1 year ago

The newest version looks like this. Based on when you ordered yours, you may have the one with the shorter switch part. We weren't automatically sending out updates for these unless people specifically requested it, or if we noticed you put in a new order for something, in which case we're throwing them in. So if you need an updated loop adjuster, let us know. If you have plans to order something else, we'll include it with that. If not, we'll ship it out as is. Just PM me and let me know.
[quoted image]

Thanks for letting me know! I'll shoot you a PM.

#473 1 year ago

Got my shipping notice on the ESL mod, thanks! Just want to say another thank you for your instructions. Really clear and nicely illustrated. I do appreciate the care you put into these.

#474 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Got my shipping notice on the ESL mod, thanks! Just want to say another thank you for your instructions. Really clear and nicely illustrated. I do appreciate the care you put into these.

Why, thank ya kindly! I do put a lot of effort into that, so I very much appreciate the feedback!

#475 1 year ago

Howdy all... been a bit, but I just wanted to reach out with some interesting news! If you're familiar with our loop adjustment item, you know that it's two parts. The original part is a wedge that goes next to the loop switch and the second part is the guide that goes around the curve. You also probably know that, for most people, the second part seems to be the real magic, while the original part is actually better at helping to prevent balls from getting stuck at the switch. As far as I know, many folks are just installing the curve part and not the switch part. Okay, now that we're on the same page, here's the news...
I'm sure everyone here has been pretty frustrated by the issue where you go to soft plunge for the skill shot, but the ball rattles around at the upper flipper entrance and rolls back, negating the skill shot. Sucks, right? So... I was looking into a fix for this, when I realized... maybe I had already solved it. I took that switch oriented wedge part from the loop adjuster kit and installed it at the end of the rail in the shooter lane, and guess what? Perfect plunges every time!
So folks, if you have that loop adjuster kit and you aren't using the switch guide part (again, the long straight wedge that wraps around the round rail), and if you want to do a little test for us, you can install it as shown here in the shooter lane to see if it solves the ugly plunges for you too! Just remove the two post screws at the middle and end of the plastic return, lift it up gently, and snap the part to the rail, then reinstall your screws. It's. That. Easy.
Please give it a whirl and share your results here! Based on what we hear from you, we may make this part available as a discrete purchase for those that have found they do still need it in the loop, or for those who don't have/want a loop adjuster to borrow from. Let's see how it goes!
[quoted image]

Just did this in a machine, can confirm trying to soft plunge to go for the skill shot has zero rattle on this machine. Now, on a hard plunge or auto-kick it can see a rattle, but 1: it didn't always happen and 2: I dont mind this.

#476 1 year ago

@outpostkodelia, @aniraf, @oliviarium... Thinking about using the loop fix "hump" on the shooter lane, I'm wondering if a slightly thinner hump might still have the same fix for soft plunges but cause less of a rattle for full/autolaunch plunges. Food for thought if you guys want to print off some variations and experiment. I do like how a part I already had works for this, but now that this is discovered as a fix I'm curious if there is room for further improvement.

#477 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

OutpostKodelia, Aniraf, oliviarium... Thinking about using the loop fix "hump" on the shooter lane, I'm wondering if a slightly thinner hump might still have the same fix for soft plunges but cause less of a rattle for full/autolaunch plunges. Food for thought if you guys want to print off some variations and experiment. I do like how a part I already had works for this, but now that this is discovered as a fix I'm curious if there is room for further improvement.

Thank you for the feedback, this is exactly what we wanted! The whole reason we didn't immediately list it for sale for this purpose was so we could get more feedback and adjust if necessary. We were so focused on short plunging (because who wants to full plunge on this game?) but we didn't consider the auto plunge. We've played it out a bit and can confirm that it does add a slight deflection to the ball on about 1/3 of the auto plunges that can cause it to drop funny into the loop and sometimes not make it around. Short term, we'd rather it do that than mess up skill shots, but it looks like we will be doing some refinement. So yeah, in the meantime, we'd still totally recommend this for people that already have it, but for those that don't... hold off and we'll do some refining!

#478 1 year ago

Thank you for the feedback, this is exactly what we wanted! The whole reason we didn't immediately list it for sale for this purpose was so we could get more feedback and adjust if necessary. We were so focused on short plunging (because who wants to full plunge on this game?) but we didn't consider the auto plunge. We've played it out a bit and can confirm that it does add a slight deflection to the ball on about 1/3 of the auto plunges that can cause it to drop funny into the loop and sometimes not make it around. Short term, we'd rather it do that than mess up skill shots, but it looks like we will be doing some refinement. So yeah, in the meantime, we'd still totally recommend this for people that already have it, but for those that don't... hold off and we'll do some refining!

I have both the short and longer version of the switch piece that I'll try in my shooter lane. I get tons a rattle so this could be great.

#479 1 year ago

Thanks, looking forward to hearing how the revisions go!

Another bit of feedback as I also just installed another E...SL mod yesterday. Something that might help the above-the-playfield end of the harness is if instead of just a zip tie at the end of the dressing using heat shrink tubing. Maybe even tubing with an internal sealant to really hold the mesh dressing. Benefits of this is that it would probably look cleaner (not that you really see this much anyway) and would also be less likely to hang up during install while passing the end through the playfield. Had I thought about that before I probably would have recorded the wire layout in the plug, carefully removed the wires from the plug housing, then slipped on some shrink tubing. I could have even passed it though the playfield before reinstalling the wires in the connector. Just toying around with an idea here. What you've got certainly works and looks good, just a "what I would have done differently" thing if I would have had the foresight. I think for you guys to do this it may be more hassle than using the zip tie.

#480 1 year ago
Quoted from Big_Whoopin:

Thanks, looking forward to hearing how the revisions go!
Another bit of feedback as I also just installed another E...SL mod yesterday. Something that might help the above-the-playfield end of the harness is if instead of just a zip tie at the end of the dressing using heat shrink tubing. Maybe even tubing with an internal sealant to really hold the mesh dressing. Benefits of this is that it would probably look cleaner (not that you really see this much anyway) and would also be less likely to hang up during install while passing the end through the playfield. Had I thought about that before I probably would have recorded the wire layout in the plug, carefully removed the wires from the plug housing, then slipped on some shrink tubing. I could have even passed it though the playfield before reinstalling the wires in the connector. Just toying around with an idea here. What you've got certainly works and looks good, just a "what I would have done differently" thing if I would have had the foresight. I think for you guys to do this it may be more hassle than using the zip tie.

We appreciate the feedback, as always! There is a reason we don't use the heat shrink. We use two sets of RGB wires, so there's two R, G, Bl, and Bk wires in the sleeve. In order to keep it straight, we have to pin them into the headers before the sleeve goes on. The sleeve can easily stretch around the header, but the heat shrink tubing can't. We could alleviate this by using more wire colors, but then we would have to stock more kinds of wire and can't source it as quickly, blah, blah, blah. Or we could use a DMM to continuity test the wires to know which is which, but the wire harnesses are already very time consuming to make, and this would only slow it down more. So yeah, we went with zip ties. As you said, it's not visible on either end when installed, so it felt like a good compromise. I do like your feedback from earlier about taping down around it, and I'll probably add that to the instructions in the very near future, so thank you for that!

#481 1 year ago

We appreciate the feedback, as always! There is a reason we don't use the heat shrink. We use two sets of RGB wires, so there's two R, G, Bl, and Bk wires in the sleeve. In order to keep it straight, we have to pin them into the headers before the sleeve goes on. The sleeve can easily stretch around the header, but the heat shrink tubing can't. We could alleviate this by using more wire colors, but then we would have to stock more kinds of wire and can't source it as quickly, blah, blah, blah. Or we could use a DMM to continuity test the wires to know which is which, but the wire harnesses are already very time consuming to make, and this would only slow it down more. So yeah, we went with zip ties. As you said, it's not visible on either end when installed, so it felt like a good compromise. I do like your feedback from earlier about taping down around it, and I'll probably add that to the instructions in the very near future, so thank you for that!

The braid needs to be sealed at the ends. This is usually done when cutting using a hot knife. But it can be done with a soldering pen after its cut as well.

#482 1 year ago

Introducing our latest innovation, something completely new to the pinball industry... The Spinner Shield! Currently available only for Rush (the Rush spinner is slightly wider than most), but common sizes for other games coming soon, in addition to other colors!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06979-rush-spinner-shield

IMG_1645 (resized).jpgIMG_1645 (resized).jpg
#483 1 year ago

Introducing our latest innovation, something completely new to the pinball industry... The Spinner Shield! Currently available only for Rush (the Rush spinner is slightly wider than most), but common sizes for other games coming soon, in addition to other colors!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1326-ninjacamp-mods/06979-rush-spinner-shield
[quoted image]

TPU all the parts (resized).jpgTPU all the parts (resized).jpg
#485 1 year ago

Wait till you see our next product! Full playfield and plastic TPU protection in black! Here's a sneak peak:

playfield (resized).jpgplayfield (resized).jpg
#486 1 year ago

Wait till you see our next product! Full playfield and plastic TPU protection in black! Here's a sneak peak:[quoted image]

First in line!!

#487 1 year ago

Wait till you see our next product! Full playfield and plastic TPU protection in black! Here's a sneak peak:[quoted image]

And here I thought we were saving that idea for HomePin's Spinal Tap.

#488 1 year ago

ESL Update!

10 more payment requests went out today, only 10 are left.

We are hoping to get the next 10 out in the next day or so, which would bring us to the end of the 2nd ESL pre-order.

We expect to be adding the ESL to our shop for regular orders (no more preorders) roughly 2 weeks after that, plus/minus a few days.

Thanks for all of your support!

#489 1 year ago

All 2nd ESL pre-order payment requests have been sent.

#490 1 year ago

Installed my duck billed vukypus and backstop in Rush LE yesterday. Have gone from 80% rejects to zero. Enjoyment has also increased dramatically! Did loop fix too. That may have made missed switches go to zero as well. Sample size is smaller so not totally sure of the long term %. Thx!!

#491 1 year ago

Took over a month to get the time, but finally got around to installing ESL as well as using the modified loop fixes.

ESL: Installed without an issue. Maybe 20 minutes total. Very handy to have a set of curved forceps to help grab the wrapped wire harness as it pokes thru the from lower to upper playfield. Also encourage not tightening down adjustable bolt on ESL lights to begin with, as myself and the other players in house tweaked the alignment of it a few times to make everyone happy. Lock it down after you've given it some good looks !

In ESL box shipping box, I also received the v2 versions of the loop fix to replace the loop fixes

I took the newer improved v2 non-curved loop fix and put it in the shooter lane and... Wow ! It finally fixed out longest standing complaint of the game. The ball doesn't rattle around in the shooter lane anymore and the shots now feel solid. We don't have the ruined skill shots nearly as much, if at all. Shooting the ball new feels solid for the first time in 6 months ! This is an awesome fix and really helps. Highly recommended and I encourage NinjaCamp to marketing this as a shooter lane fix !

Replaced the v1 curved loop with the newer improved v2 curved fix and it now shoots much better and faster. The loop no longer slows down the ball and the loops are fast and furious. Recommend this fix to all owners of the machine. We actually figured out after playing the game 10 times or so that I forgot to remove the original v1 non-curved part of the loop fix... so up to the individual of they think it's necessary to keep it in or not. Doesn't appear to slow effect ball flow now on our LE.

Thank you again, Team NinjaCamp !

#492 1 year ago
Quoted from ChesterWhite:

Took over a month to get the time, but finally got around to installing ESL as well as using the modified loop fixes.
ESL: Installed without an issue. Maybe 20 minutes total. Very handy to have a set of curved forceps to help grab the wrapped wire harness as it pokes thru the from lower to upper playfield. Also encourage not tightening down adjustable bolt on ESL lights to begin with, as myself and the other players in house tweaked the alignment of it a few times to make everyone happy. Lock it down after you've given it some good looks !
In ESL box shipping box, I also received the v2 versions of the loop fix to replace the loop fixes
I took the newer improved v2 non-curved loop fix and put it in the shooter lane and... Wow ! It finally fixed out longest standing complaint of the game. The ball doesn't rattle around in the shooter lane anymore and the shots now feel solid. We don't have the ruined skill shots nearly as much, if at all. Shooting the ball new feels solid for the first time in 6 months ! This is an awesome fix and really helps. Highly recommended and I encourage NinjaCamp to marketing this as a shooter lane fix !
Replaced the v2 curved loop with the newer improved v2 curved fix and it now shoots much better and faster. The loop no longer slows down the ball and the loops are fast and furious. Recommend this fix to all owners of the machine. We actually figured out after playing the game 10 times or so that I forgot to remove the original v1 non-curved part of the loop fix... so up to the individual of they think it's necessary to keep it in or not. Doesn't appear to slow effect ball flow now on our LE.
Thank you again, Team NinjaCamp !

LOVE it! So glad it's all working out! Thanks for the feedback on the shooter lane!

#493 1 year ago

ESL Updates --

All paid ESLs from Preorder #2 have now been shipped!

Due to an accidental duplicate order, we presently have 1 additional ESL in stock, which is now available in the shop, first come first serve.

We will add a small number (probably 3) over the next week or so.

In early-mid July, the ESL will be available for regular ordering at all times from our shop. We want to have stocks on hand for additional items before we build up any significant backlog, so in the short term we will only add stock as ESLs are complete and ready to go.

#494 1 year ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

ESL Updates --
Due to an accidental duplicate order, we presently have 1 additional ESL in stock, which is now available in the shop, first come first serve.

Well, that was fast. We'll keep making them, I promise a few more will be available soon, will post here when that happens.

1 week later
#495 1 year ago

Waiting patiently to order 2 ESL mods...any update on when they'll be posted?

#496 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Waiting patiently to order 2 ESL mods...any update on when they'll be posted?

We expect to re-open ESL ordering next week.

#497 1 year ago

I installed the scoop and vuk protectors this afternoon and they look great and fit perfectly! Nice job!

I am having a problem with the VUK. It seems to take 2-5 seconds to register the ball is in the vuk. Do I need to adjust the switch? Is this normal or did I do something wrong on the install?

#498 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

I installed the scoop and vuk protectors this afternoon and they look great and fit perfectly! Nice job!
I am having a problem with the VUK. It seems to take 2-5 seconds to register the ball is in the vuk. Do I need to adjust the switch? Is this normal or did I do something wrong on the install?

I have a problem with my right scoop ejecting weakly. Used to go to the upper flipper...now it just shoots weakly to the standups. Not really sure what I did wrong because it all appears perfect.

#499 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

It’s not immediate to shoot up, it takes a pause, then shoots up. Depending on what all is happening on the playfield at the time, it may turn from 2 sec delay to 4-5 sec.

#500 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I have a problem with my right scoop ejecting weakly. Used to go to the upper flipper...now it just shoots weakly to the standups. Not really sure what I did wrong because it all appears perfect.

What changed before this happened? Did you do any work, or did it magically start happening? More details kind sir.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,153 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 24.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninjacamp-mods/page/10?hl=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.