1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by mrs_mezelmods
  • Topic is favorited by 38 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1116181939[1] (resized).jpg
    ninja logo (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180213_181210226 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0699 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0698 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0010 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0577 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rs812.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 1 year ago

Just ordered some. I wanted to set up an account, but your website requires a 12 digit password. I can’t remember my kids’ birthdays. There is no way I would remember a 12 didgit password. Perhaps you should set the website so less digits are required.

Just my $.02

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Your password can be as long or short as you want it. WordPress recommends a 12-digit password to protect against brute force attempts but it is shown as a hint, not a requirement. You will find setting a shorter password works just fine,

I tried an 8 character and then a 9 character password and it still wouldn’t let me set up an account.

Oh well...

1 week later
    #23 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Has anyone had any magnetism issues with their Ninja balls in any game to date? Anecdotal reports show nobody, including those that have been using them for months, is having any problems with magnetism effects in games such as Dialed In, Star Wars, Addams Family, etc. but we want to document any games where the Ninja balls are a certain issue. Your feedback is appreciated!

I put the ninja balls in my DILE. Started having trough hang up issues from magnetism after about 10 games. Switching back to carbon.

#25 1 year ago

Thanks! I will pick one up. I have the Ninjas in all my other pins, but only had issues with DI. I suppose the multiple magnets are of no help.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

To be honest with you I expected magnetism issues in my DILE because I have the mylar removed from both magnets and they get used so often....but so far 190 plays in with the Ninja, no magnetism yet. Let me ask you this....I know it's a weird question, but how good are you at DILE? I'm asking to try to find any differences between your DILE play and mine. If you told me you were a below average to average player, it might make sense. Reason is that balls actually LOSE magnetism via shock - striking objects, etc. So the more action the ball is involved in, the less likely you will see magnetic effects. My average score on DILE is about 2 million so my games are pretty long. MIGHT explain the lack of magnetism on my copy, I don't know. If you're kicking the game's @$$ too, then I'm off base with that guess.

I average around two million on three ball games with factory outlanes. I do, however, have the magnets set at maximum, so that may play into the equation.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    £ 89.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 269.00
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 219.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 50.00
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 12,500.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rs812.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside