Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 137 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by maffewl
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1116181939[1] (resized).jpg
    ninja logo (resized).jpg
    IMG_20180213_181210226 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0699 (resized).JPG
    IMGA0698 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0010 (resized).jpg
    IMGA0577 (resized).JPG
    There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 6 years ago

I am after 12 Ninja Balls. Is there any other way to get them to Australia that is NOT ebays overpriced Global Shipping Program ?

#52 6 years ago

To be honest with you he only uses the Global Shipping program for overseas orders because it's way cheaper than USPS's standard rates. If it weren't he'd just sell Intl on the website.

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

To be honest with you he only uses the Global Shipping program for overseas orders because it's way cheaper than USPS's standard rates. If it weren't he'd just sell Intl on the website.

Yea I read that also. Sadly living in Australia means I have to order HEAPS of stuff from the USA. I have never once seen ebays the Global Shipping program be cheaper.

however if this is the case with the ninja balls then sadly I will have to miss out

cheers mate

#54 6 years ago
    Quoted from ajnin:

Yea I read that also. Sadly living in Australia means I have to order HEAPS of stuff from the USA. I have never once seen ebays the Global Shipping program be cheaper.
    however if this is the case with the ninja balls then sadly I will have to miss out
    cheers mate

Well maybe you could get some friends together and make a large order.

1 week later
    #55 6 years ago

Ball Baron tried to make arrangements but could not make TPF but wanted to hook everyone up with a discount....

Today through Sunday night, Ninja pinballs, the shiniest balls on the planet, are $1.49/ea (normally $1.95).

1. Add Ninja balls to your cart (limit 200 per customer):
    https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
    2. Apply coupon code "tpfweekend" at checkout. Enjoy!

Offer expires Sun 3/18/18 @ 11:59pm ET

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Ball Baron tried to make arrangements but could not make TPF but wanted to hook everyone up with a discount....
    Today through Sunday night, Ninja pinballs, the shiniest balls on the planet, are $1.49/ea (normally $1.95).
    1. Add Ninja balls to your cart (limit 200 per customer):
    2. Apply coupon code "tpfweekend" at checkout. Enjoy!
    Offer expires Sun 3/18/18 @ 11:59pm ET

That's a GREAT deal, I should buy more.

#57 6 years ago

Ordered. Thanks!

#58 6 years ago

Ordered too, thanks !

2 weeks later
    #59 6 years ago

Wish I saw this a few weeks back as I have a big order I am about to order.

#60 6 years ago

Well good news.....Ball Baron is running a free shipping promo through Sunday 4/8.

1) Order a minimum of 10 Ninja pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/

2) Use coupon: freepinside

3) Get free shipping no matter how much your order weighs!

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgregb123:

Well good news.....Ball Baron is running a free shipping promo through Sunday 4/8.
    1) Order a minimum of 10 Ninja pinballs: https://ballbaron.com/product/ninja-super-shiny-chrome-pinball-g10/
    2) Use coupon: freepinside
    3) Get free shipping no matter how much your order weighs!

Nice.

Now the real question is do I get the 2 1/2" novelty pinball or go for the 4"?

#62 6 years ago

Go big or go home.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from cabuford:

Nice.

Now the real question is do I get the 2 1/2" novelty pinball or go for the 4"?

That 4" is big. It's between the size of a softball and a duckpin bowling ball. Heavy AF. The 2.5" is nice, I have one. It's reasonably sized and a good conversation piece.

1 week later
    #64 6 years ago

The BIG BALL promo is back for tax weekend.....

Buy 50 Ninja chrome balls, get the giant 2.5" pinball FREE.

1) Visit ballbaron.com, and add at least 50 Ninja pinballs to your cart:

2) Add the 2.5" giant pinball to your cart:
    https://ballbaron.com/product/2-12-inch-chrome-steel-ball/

3) Apply coupon code "bigball50" at checkout and the giant pinball becomes FREE.

Promo runs all weekend through Monday, 4/16/18!

#65 6 years ago

I already bought a bunch of ninja balls, any chance we will ever see a promo on JUST the 4" ball?

#66 6 years ago

There is a promo on the 4" balls that just launched yesterday but it's targeted towards leagues and tournaments....though there's nothing stopping a single person from participating, however the purchase requirement might be steep for one person......

Buy 300 Ninja balls (collectively, everyone in your organization combined), get two of the 4" balls with display stand free. If interested, PM me for details.

The 4" balls are very expensive, relatively speaking, compared to the other novelty balls, which is why the purchase requirement has to be much higher.

#67 6 years ago

When all you good folks change out the balls in your machines - What do you do with the old ones? If anybody has 25 balls or more and they won't be used again, send them back to me for 15 cents credit per ball. I'll knock that much off the price of new Ninjas you buy and ship them to you free. You just pay for the shipping to me and that's it.
    I have customers in the crafting world who can put those beat up old balls to use in other ways and they don't mind if the ball are scratched or dinged up.
    I should have a new and higher quality batch of Carbon Pinballs in about 2 months and I'll send up a flare when those arrive. contact me through the website if you have any questions and Thanks again to all of you out there who have helped make the Ninja 'the ball of choice'.

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

When all you good folks change out the balls in your machines - What do you do with the old ones? If anybody has 25 balls or more and they won't be used again, send them back to me for 15 cents credit per ball. I'll knock that much off the price of new Ninjas you buy and ship them to you free. You just pay for the shipping to me and that's it.
    I have customers in the crafting world who can put those beat up old balls to use in other ways and they don't mind if the ball are scratched or dinged up.
    I should have a new and higher quality batch of Carbon Pinballs in about 2 months and I'll send up a flare when those arrive. contact me through the website if you have any questions and Thanks again to all of you out there who have helped make the Ninja 'the ball of choice'.

Hey that's a cool idea.

#69 5 years ago

To follow up on my used ball buy back offer, It's a better deal, the more balls you have. Say for instance you send back 300 balls. (pack them well as I'll only count what gets delivered) so the credit would be 15 cents X 300 or $45.00. You'll spend about 13.00 to ship via USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box.
    If you buy 300 ninjas from me, the regular bulk price (300 balls) is $1.75 per ball and you add your 15 cent credit to that so your out the door price is $1.60 per ball and I cover the shipping and insurance. You guys in leagues and collectors or rebuilders will always be able to come up with a few hundred used balls, so this will be a better deal as the quantities increase. You can also use the credit against the regular Chrome ball or the Carbon when I have them in stock (by July 4th)
    A 25 ball exchange is going to be just about an even money deal except you get new balls and free shipping.
    I'm just going to make this an ongoing program which will remain in play for a while. If I decide to end it, I'll put up advance notice.
    On a side note, the 4 inch novelty ball offer that is going out with the 300 Ninja Ball purchase... Here's a photo and don't forget, you get 2 of these

IMG_0010 (resized).jpgIMG_0010 (resized).jpg

#70 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

To follow up on my used ball buy back offer, It's a better deal, the more balls you have. Say for instance you send back 300 balls. (pack them well as I'll only count what gets delivered) so the credit would be 15 cents X 300 or $45.00. You'll spend about 13.00 to ship via USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box.
    If you buy 300 ninjas from me, the regular bulk price (300 balls) is $1.75 per ball and you add your 15 cent credit to that so your out the door price is $1.60 per ball and I cover the shipping and insurance. You guys in leagues and collectors or rebuilders will always be able to come up with a few hundred used balls, so this will be a better deal as the quantities increase. You can also use the credit against the regular Chrome ball or the Carbon when I have them in stock (by July 4th)
    A 25 ball exchange is going to be just about an even money deal except you get new balls and free shipping.
    I'm just going to make this an ongoing program which will remain in play for a while. If I decide to end it, I'll put up advance notice.
    On a side note, the 4 inch novelty ball offer that is going out with the 300 Ninja Ball purchase... Here's a photo and don't forget, you get 2 of these

serious question...are you able to get the 5” balls?

#71 5 years ago
    Quoted from rs812:

I tried an 8 character and then a 9 character password and it still wouldn’t let me set up an account.
    Oh well...

Once you're in the system, it's going to remember you anyhow but I'll see if I can get that issue addressed and simplified. Sorry you have a problem with it.

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Wish I saw this a few weeks back as I have a big order I am about to order.

Any time you miss out on one of the special offerings, don't feel like all is lost. Just contact me and I'll put you in the catbird seat and maybe even make you an offer that hasn't gone to the public yet. I'm alway looking for ideas to raise the excitement levels and give out some good deals.

#73 5 years ago

Oh boy I have 300 balls coming and 2, 4 inch balls. Thanks Dave and great talking with you today.

#74 5 years ago

Got my 300 Ninja balls today (that's one HEAVY box) and 2, 4 inch balls (and that box was HEAVY too). Thanks for the fast shipping Dave.

IMGA0698 (resized).JPGIMGA0698 (resized).JPG

IMGA0699 (resized).JPGIMGA0699 (resized).JPG

#75 5 years ago

Having heard from 2 customers both of which I shipped pre-cleaned Ninjas to, I have decided to curtail the practice of alcohol cleaning on my end. Should the ninjas be inadvertaintly stored for a period of time ( 1 case was 8 months ) they are susceptible to corrosion just as any unused steel would be. I can't dictate how or how soon the ball is to be used, so I will afford some level of protection through delivery and receipt to help prevent this possibility. Sorry to those who experienced this and I hope I've made acceptible adjustments in these cases.
    From now on, I guess it can be nicknamed 'the slippery Ninja'.

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

I am at work and on my mobile with pathetic wifi, could someone link me to the ninjas as well as the barons carbons as most of my games have magnets, thanks guys!

I'll have Carbon balls by late June if you can wait that long. My next incoming order will be 8 metric tons of product and I will be getting a substantial discount on price. That will be passed along to all my customers and I will maintain my margins as they are currently. The Ninja will see the major portion of the price reduction because most of the purchase was to increase that inventory and this will happen very soon. The Carbons and standard replacement ball won't be priced until they are delivered to me but you will see no unwelcome surprises there either.

#77 5 years ago

Ninja pricing just went down...starting today.

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

Ninja pricing just went down...starting today.

Dang. And just received my order of 10. Lol. By far the best pinballs on the market!

1 week later
    #79 5 years ago

Attention Ballers! A special starts tonite for the free 2-1/2 inch novelty pinball when you buy 50 Ninjas. The price on the ninjas has been lowered as well.
    Use coupon code bigball50 when you check out and don't forget to hit the apply button. ballbaron.com

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

The price on the ninjas has been lowered as well

NICE

#81 5 years ago

I put 50 ninjas in my cart and tried to apply the coupon but web site says I didn't meet the minimum amount spent for the bigball50 to apply?

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gooch:

I put 50 ninjas in my cart and tried to apply the coupon but web site says I didn't meet the minimum amount spent for the bigball50 to apply?

You have to add the 2 1/2 inch ball in your cart as well.

#83 5 years ago

Thanks @jsf24, I'm an idiot. Worked fine after I did that. 50 ninjas and a 2.5" novelty ordered!

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

Having heard from 2 customers both of which I shipped pre-cleaned Ninjas to, I have decided to curtail the practice of alcohol cleaning on my end. Should the ninjas be inadvertaintly stored for a period of time ( 1 case was 8 months ) they are susceptible to corrosion just as any unused steel would be. I can't dictate how or how soon the ball is to be used, so I will afford some level of protection through delivery and receipt to help prevent this possibility. Sorry to those who experienced this and I hope I've made acceptible adjustments in these cases.
    From now on, I guess it can be nicknamed 'the slippery Ninja'.

Dave,

I purchased an order a couple of months ago, around 270 or so from memory. Some won't be used for a while, should i add any oil, WD40 or other substance to the balls inside the plastic bag?

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gooch:

Did you add the 2-1/2 inch ball to the order? The coupon code alone won't work - you have to add the ball so the coupon code has something to work on.

#86 5 years ago
    Quoted from robm:

Dave,
    I purchased an order a couple of months ago, around 270 or so from memory. Some won't be used for a while, should i add any oil, WD40 or other substance to the balls inside the plastic bag?

good question. I'd like to know what to dip them with for storage. plain old motor or vegetable oil?

#87 5 years ago

Pour your balls into a container. Fill it to the point where all balls are submerged with oil. Motor oil. Extra virgin olive oil. Whatever. Just make sure it's oil. Not water. The balls will stay as is forever. 500 years from now your great great great great great grandchildren will find those balls in perfect condition and will be able to wipe them off and drop them right into Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#88 5 years ago

Doesn't even require a lot of oil either. BTW, the "mixed nuts" containers from Costco are perfect for holding 100 ninja balls.

IMG_20180213_181210226 (resized).jpgIMG_20180213_181210226 (resized).jpg

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from klr650:

Doesn't even require a lot of oil either. BTW, the "mixed nuts" containers from Costco are perfect for holding 100 ninja balls.

But doing that aren't you worried about the balls absorbing the oil and becoming soft.

#90 5 years ago

Any players going to the SFGE in Atlanta, The Colorado Rock Mountain Showdown, Or the PinTastic Tourney, keep your eyes open. Ballbaron.com will have a presence at all three and possibley have Ninjas for sale. Look for the logo

ninja logo (resized).jpgninja logo (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #91 5 years ago

So how well are the ninja chrome holding up with magnets. Most my games have magnets

#92 5 years ago

I put a set in my MET and haven't had any issues [yet], but I've probably only put about 30 games on it since I put them in

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from Robertstone0407:

So how well are the ninja chrome holding up with magnets. Most my games have magnets

If you read through this thread, you will see that some people have no issues and some see them after a short period of play. There really doesn't seem to be an explanation for the difference in results. I will have Carbon balls back in stock within the month and am working on a table top degausser about the size of a hot plate, that can be used to remove the magnetism from the Chrome balls for re-use. Keep watching ballbaron.com for inventory updates and specials.

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I put a set in my MET and haven't had any issues [yet], but I've probably only put about 30 games on it since I put them in

I'd be interested in a follow-up as you rack up more plays with chrome balls. Please use the contact form on my website at ballbaron.com and thanks!

2 weeks later
    #95 5 years ago
    Quoted from ballbaron:

I'd be interested in a follow-up as you rack up more plays with chrome balls. Please use the contact form on my website at ballbaron.com and thanks!

about 50-60 games in now and I've noticed that some of the balls are starting to exhibit signs of being magnetized (remaining on the sparkey magnet when it's not energized, slow moving balls getting stuck together

they still look incredible, so I will run them through my degauss ring and see if that takes care of the problem

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

about 50-60 games in now and I've noticed that some of the balls are starting to exhibit signs of being magnetized (remaining on the sparkey magnet when it's not energized, slow moving balls getting stuck together
    they still look incredible, so I will run them through my degauss ring and see if that takes care of the problem

Please keep me informed on the degaussing results as I have a prototype here that I'm working with as well. I am particularly interested on how long the balls remain non-magnetic after the degaussing.

#97 5 years ago

Just bought some for my Stargate and was very surprised. Glad I didn’t spend 17 dollars on some Silver Jets. No picture does it justice.

1 week later
    #98 5 years ago

Just saw that the Carbon balls are back in stock....sweet!!! Any coupons available, especially for a novelty ball & carbon combo???

#99 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

Just bought some for my Stargate and was very surprised. Glad I didn’t spend 17 dollars on some Silver Jets. No picture does it justice.

Thank you very much!

#100 5 years ago

Ahhh my ninja balls have been sitting in the bag they came in. Dec 2017 and Mar 2018 order. Is their an actual concern with this relatively short amount of time before I put them in some oil?

There are 137 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ninja-ball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.