View topic image gallery

IMG_9842 (resized).JPG
IMG_9839 (resized).JPG
IMG_9841 (resized).JPG
IMG_9838 (resized).JPG
IMG_9832 (resized).JPG
IMG_9831 (resized).JPG
IMG_9830 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tommy-dog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Dream on. As said before search the archives $1-2K

I just sold a project one for $1000 last month but it was a project game. Complete but non-working. Playfield had the typical wear and backglass was bad.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

A Populated Playfield & cab & backbox wiring harness for a 9 ball will bring $1000-$2000 these days. I will gladly pay $1500 if someone has a populated 9 ball PF & harnesses.
This game will easily sell for over $4000. I have customers who were recently looking for one in worse shape than this one, that were willing to pay in that $4-$5K range to get one to then spend thousands ontop of purchase price to have restored.
I think the days of touching the more desirable Sterns ala Star Gazer, 9 Ball, Quicksilver, Catacomb etc for under $4K are long gone. Star Gazer has long been up there price wise & 9 Ball & Quicksilver are quickly getting into the Star Gazer price range.

I guess I sold mine too cheap at $1000 last month. It was even a hard sell at $1000. The first few CL guys who came out to look on it pass. It was person #4 who bought it. I can't believe it would sell for a lot of money even in nice condition. Every time I play a 9-ball, it feels like a turd game. I sold the project Stars pin for a $800. Are all these older classic Stern games worth big money?

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from play_pinball:

Where'd you list it? You'd have a frenzy listing one at that price on Pinside. MPU100 games are still relatively cheap (and underrated), though.

The 9-Ball I sold had a -200 MPU in it. Did Stern make these with -100 boards too?

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Either you're the worst person at marketing a pin for sale, or you're trolling. Hard sell at 1k for a 9ball? yeah, I'm pretty sure we know which one is true.

It was not hard to sell but the first few guys who came out did not buy it. The 4th guy did. It sold in one day regardless.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

.... if it had been on Pinside or FB Marketplace, it would have sold within minutes of being posted in either place.

I buy a lot of games from KLOV (Arcade forum). I don't think there are a lot of pinball people on KLOV so some deals pop up now and then.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

No, definitely not. That said, any chance you have a project Quicksilver, Stargazer, or Cheetah?

Nope, sorry. I do like the artwork for Stargazer and if I had one then I would keep it for the artwork alone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 959.00
$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tommy-dog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nine-ball-pinball-pricecheck?tu=Tommy-dog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.