IMG_7000 (resized).JPG
IMG_7991 (resized).JPG
IMG_7981 (resized).JPG
IMG_7971 (resized).JPG
IMG_6991 (resized).JPG
IMG_7007 (resized).JPG
IMG_7943 (resized).JPG
IMG_7937 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I have to ask if the background music sounds like an
airplane engine droning on

Yup, working as designed!

Nice pics, beautiful game. Have a blast with it, NB is awesome! Have you collected the 173k shot yet? Cracks me up every time!

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I had the 173K shot lined up one time. . . only to hit the horseshoe again and reset it down to 10K!

Priceless! Collecting the 173k in multiplayer always gets a loud reaction from us...but restting it to 10k gets the loudest one of all.

That's a great example of what i love about this game and other classic Sterns--fairly simple, but interesting, fun rule sets. Also, the maxed out bonus countdown in NB is *fantastic*

NB is a keeper in my lineup, the challenge never gets old.

#154 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

The only issue I've had thus far is the game "forgetting" about how many balls are on the playfield in multi-ball -- I've read that was one of the software glitches but hoped it would be a non issue with the new Alltek board.

I've only had that happen to me once with stock boards and the latest rom revision (60, i think?), and if i recall correctly it was when i started a game with a ball still sitting in the kickout hole in the left lane when the game began. I've always noticed when the game ends, it will activate the kickout hole coil once which can occasionally leave one ball in the trough when you're starting another game (if you ended a game with 2 balls locked). That's the only time I've run into the issue, so you may want to note if that's the scenario when it happens on yours.

Quoted from TractorDoc:

Wife heard me yell "Noooo!" and ran into the game room to see if everything was good.
Explained what happened and she gave me a

That's hilarious!

1 week later
#168 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

New Credit Button Decal Applied -- the Blue Foil Version!

Looks great! Where'd you get the decal from? I'd love to pick one up for my NB and Seawitch!

#170 5 years ago

Perfect, thanks!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frunch.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nine-ball-overhaul-my-attempt-to-resurrect-a-long-dormant-machine?tu=frunch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.