IMG_4931 (resized).JPG
IMG_4922 (resized).jpg
IMG_4918 (resized).jpg
IMG_4917 (resized).jpg
IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 9.23.20 AM (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_4905 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sheprd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 9 years ago

If anyone has a scan of the playfield, it would be appreciated. I really need the center to lower part of the playfield area between the slings up to the wizard. Someone did a poor touchup, and then covered it all with Mylar, so I know I will lose what is left when I remove that Mylar.

Thanks!

1 week later
#87 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Is this light bulb line of sight like this for you? I wasn't sure if my plastic was broken.
If so -- then I need to put a condom on it. I have no patience for line of sight issues with 44s.
-mof

There are a few bulbs that are annoying on this machine. I replace them all with Faceted LEDs and they really look nice on this machine in my opinion. I use these from Comet:

Faceted.JPGFaceted.JPG

Mac

3 months later
#99 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Just got my PF back from HSA
Wow they did amazing work!

image.jpg image_1.jpg

Any chance you could scan the playfield before you populate it? I could really use a scan. The cluster of balls above the flippers is, well, a cluster, on mine.

Mac

5 months later
#116 8 years ago
Quoted from lash:

Did anyone have an scan from the playfield or fromt the nine balls in good quality?

Somebody could earn a lot of karma by scanning and posting some of the lower playfield... there are a lot of people that need them! Please!

2 months later
#139 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Has anyone done a tasteful LEDing of the playfield on Nine Ball? No posts anywhere. Looks like it would be a hard game to do anything cool with colors, but more just a standard "warm white" game. Thoughts?

I love the color playfield LEDs on mine. It made a big difference. I'm just up the road, so come up and check it out if you like. You can see one of your old Diners as well . Send me a PM.

Mac

3 weeks later
#147 8 years ago

Before you populate it, I really need a scan of a good playfield. If you don't have a good flatbed scanner, I do. I just sent you a PM with a link to an interview that I think you will enjoy.

Rather than sanding the cupping and making them thinner, I have had good luck just filling the cups with 2PAC to level them. Sending to HSA is a good option.

Mac

1 week later
#159 8 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Tell you what, I'll bring it over to your house when it comes back!

If you want to change out the ground braid, bring some 1/8 inch flat braid and we can staple it in place with my air stapler... I have a ton of the correct sized lacquer coated copper staples.

Mac

2 weeks later
#167 7 years ago
Quoted from Sheprd:

If you want to change out the ground braid, bring some 1/8 inch flat braid and we can staple it in place with my air stapler... I have a ton of the correct sized lacquer coated copper staples.
Mac

I just bought a Doxie Flip Scanner. It scans smaller chunks than my other scanner, but is so much easier to use. I thought I would just be using it for small things, but I am really impressed with quality of the stitching capability of the included software. It is so much more portable. I could bring it over to your place to scan your playfield when it comes back if you don't want to drag it to Kokomo.

Mac

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 3.00
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hardware
Gameroom Mods

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 959.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sheprd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nine-ball-club-all-welcome?tu=sheprd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.