IMG_4931 (resized).JPG
IMG_4922 (resized).jpg
IMG_4918 (resized).jpg
IMG_4917 (resized).jpg
IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 9.23.20 AM (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_4905 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#604 4 years ago

Joined the club about a month ago, the game is currently not working. I am collecting the parts needed for a full restoration. Can anyone tell me where I can find the red drop target in the back by the horseshoe mine is broken? All I really need is the target face, I can revit the new one on. I am also looking for both pop bumper caps and a power transformer 16B-6. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
NB Target (resized).jpgNB Target (resized).jpg

1 week later
#607 4 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

All the part are there... just need to put it together
[quoted image]

Thanks for the Mayfair suggestion for the drop target, it arrived a couple of days ago! By the way nice restoration! Would you mind sharing what brand of paint you used and what the colors were? I'm having a hard time matching the original colors.

2 months later
#715 4 years ago

For me three of the best classic Sterns are Nine Ball, Stars and Meteor. The Steve Kirk trio!

2 weeks later
#719 3 years ago
Quoted from Pingball:

Had intended to do a quick cleanup on Nine Ball but one thing led to another...
Playfield is out and ready for a couple minor touchups and some clear coat. Polishing and tumbling are under way.
I'm hoping two projects are better than one.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice Playfield! Any chance you would be willing to send yours to CPR? They have been looking for a good Nineball Playfield to copy.

4 months later
#771 3 years ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

It needs some love and was gonna be a partial restore so immediately the playfield was stripped and cabinet gutted. Stay tuned and let's see where this goes

You should start your own restore thread for this project and then link it to this club page, that way its easier to keep it together and not get lost in this club thread. I'm looking forward seeing your progress please post lots of pictures, I love following and seeing the transformations. I have a Nine Ball awaiting a full restore as well.

#784 3 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

pretty sure i have the file if you want to have it

I would love to have the file as well. I purchased the blank cap already. PM sent!

6 months later
#859 3 years ago

I already have a new set of plastics for my NB from CPR that were purchased long before Micro released their NB playfield. I wonder how close the color match will be to the Mirco playfield? Has anyone been able to compare the CPR plastics to the Mirco playfield yet?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nine-ball-club-all-welcome?tu=ita47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.