IMG_4931 (resized).JPG
IMG_4922 (resized).jpg
IMG_4918 (resized).jpg
IMG_4917 (resized).jpg
IMG_4916 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 9.23.20 AM (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_4905 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arzoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#676 4 years ago

I contacted CPR to see if they had any plans for a Nine Ball playfield and Tom responded quickly; unfortunately it's not a playfield they will be doing any time soon. He suggested checking back in six months.

3 months later
#725 3 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

New member here. I just picked up a working project. A few stuck switches, a couple of busted drop targets, playfield wear and a “fair” backglass.
At least it boots up and plays.

Congrats and welcome!

3 weeks later
#761 3 years ago

Just ordered a repro backglass from ClassicPlayfields. My current bg isn't bad (no flaking) but it does have one rather long scratch. Hoping the repro looks decent.

1 week later
#764 3 years ago
Quoted from EEE:Question on gameplay. If you really rack up the bonus and multipliers, is the end of ball bonus sound supposed to continue increasing by an octave until it’s range gets to high and then it just clicks like static?

That is correct.

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

How does the new one compare?

Still haven't received it. I sent them an email yesterday asking for an order update.

#769 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Just a guess, but you might end up with a wait as it clears customs at the border. Things seem to be very slow into/out of the country.

Looks like the shipping label was just created in the UPS system. I'm guessing ClassicPlayfields never shipped my order until just recently (when I asked for the status). I'm sure it was an oversight. Just have to wait a bit longer.

1 week later
#774 3 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Is there repro of the dead pop cap? Mine is really on its last leg...

bigdaddy1 had three for sale about a year ago but only sold two (at least that's what the archived listing is showing). Seems like a long shot but you might want to pm him and ask if he still has the one?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/83083

2 months later
#809 3 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

can i ask
in factory settings, there are 2 replay levels used, in 3 balls its than set at 620.000 & 1.200.000 pts, what is suppose to be given ? REPLAY or EB ?
tanx

Replay.

10 months later
#927 2 years ago

I'd also recommend putting mylar over those shiny new blue dots, otherwise you'll have worn off lines down the center eventually. Even worse on the three-bank star drops.

1 month later
#972 2 years ago

Here's what the target looks like. This was from Pinball Resource.

20210928_165339 (resized).jpg20210928_165339 (resized).jpg20210928_165345 (resized).jpg20210928_165345 (resized).jpg
#989 2 years ago

Just ordered (from Mirco on pinside) a Nine Ball playfield for $799 shipped to the US. Seemed like a good deal considering the price on their website is $1141us plus shipping.

Interesting, I placed the order literally 40 minutes ago and just received a call from a UPS distribution center in Massachusetts asking for an address clarification. I thought Mirco only shipped from Germany, but they must have stock in the US also.

1 month later
#1051 2 years ago

Received today. The digital print and colors look great and all the cutouts are aligned well enough. But I noticed that every insert has a scuffed pattern (all in the same direction) under the clear. Is this normal?

20211109_105214 (resized).jpg20211109_105214 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2021-11-09 111815 (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-11-09 111815 (resized).png
#1056 2 years ago

Ok, good to know it's (basically) normal.

#1057 2 years ago
Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Also, be careful of the clearcoat chipping right above the "Spot All Numbers" text. When the ball lands in the hole, it will impact the edge of the clear and chip it pretty quickly.

I was planning to add mylar over that area. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arzoo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nine-ball-club-all-welcome?tu=arzoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.