9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So i'm in my game room playing just got through with night rider was playing some other games then went back to night rider only to find it wouldn't play i found a blown fuse on f4 on the rectifier board replaced it booted it up and everything was ok till i tried to hit the ball the flippers don't work ok now i'm looking for the fuse under the playfield but there isn't any so i recheck the other fuses all is good there so then i'm like screw it i was gonna do it anyway so i replaced all the molex on the solenoid driver board and even replace the board with a new ultimate cpu cause i had one laying around. everything on this game works and i mean everything works but the flippers so now i'm like ok test the coils they checked ok i even had them fire buy using the ground strip and a jumper no problem there ok checked the flipper buttons contacts are good but still no flippers you guys have any ideas on what to do next ??
Thanks so much
Jenn

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Other
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 199.95
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/night-rider-flipper-issue-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.