Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 months ago by misterhare
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200430_223754 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200422_214458 (resized).jpg

#1 10 months ago

Okay, I don't know what Pinside etiquette is but I don't see an Owner's Club thread for Night Rider EM and that is a damn shame.

The best of the two Night Riders, of course. I grew up in my Grandma's basement playing this same Night Rider. When she moved out of her house and offered it to anyone in the family for free, I was the only one who stepped up. My poor friend helped me get it in the second-floor bedroom in my college house and it was awesome! After a few years of hibernation in my parents' house, it came home to me for good and I hope to pass it on someday.

Share the Night Rider spinner/chime love!

PS - If I'm wrong and another exists, please downvote the hell out of this thread.

IMG_20200422_214458 (resized).jpg
#2 10 months ago

That playfield looks damn good especially considering it was in grandma’s basement and a college house. Bally spinner’s and chimes from the 70’s are awesome. Doesn’t take much effort to keep them spinning/sounding great. Congrats on keeping it in the family.

#3 10 months ago
Quoted from eagle18:

That playfield looks damn good especially considering it was in grandma’s basement and a college house. Bally spinner’s and chimes from the 70’s are awesome. Doesn’t take much effort to keep them spinning/sounding great. Congrats on keeping it in the family.

Thanks. It has a few scrapes but they aren't too bad. I'll probably try and touch it up after I practice on another playfield.

#5 10 months ago

I stand corrected! Thanks man. I only missed it by 4 months!

#6 10 months ago
Quoted from misterhare:

I stand corrected! Thanks man. I only missed it by 4 months!

No worries, not very active which is too bad as it is a really fun game that sounds great.

#7 10 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

No worries, not very active which is too bad as it is a really fun game that sounds great.

Yes! My other favorite is how it double chimes when you collect the double bonus. Ding ding da-ding. Ding ding da-ding.

#8 10 months ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Yes! My other favorite is how it double chimes when you collect the double bonus. Ding ding da-ding. Ding ding da-ding.

Does yours also have the slight pause at the end before it gives you the final point amount on the bonus?

1 week later
#9 10 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Does yours also have the slight pause at the end before it gives you the final point amount on the bonus?

I don't think mine does that.

#10 10 months ago

I did some clean up and light replacement last night and noticed my spinner inserts, pops, advance bonus stand up, and inlane inserts are all staying on. Is this a wire or relay issue?
IMG_20200430_223754 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 16.00
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 18.95
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Tools
PinShield
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 30.00
Apparel - Men
Pinball Haus
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 64.99
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 6.50
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside