Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BrianG
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 19 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P6220069.jpg
P6210061.jpg
P6210059.jpg
P6210063.jpg
P6210062.jpg
P6210065.jpg
P6210064.jpg
P6210058.jpg
P6210060.jpg
P6210057.jpg
image-156.jpg
image-853.jpg
image-931.jpg
image-608.jpg
image-791.jpg
image-334.jpg

#1 5 years ago

dmacy ( another pinsider ) and myself have been entertaining the idea of getting together with a bunch local guys to play some pinball, have a great time, with a couple brews and snacks. We are planning on 6/21 a Saturday evening say at around 5:00 pm until when ever .
Either post here if you think you might like join us, or pm me and I will send you the details
I am located in Morgantown, PA (19543)
This is my first time for doing this and hope some of you can join us
Cheers
Gerry

Oh yeah, here's whats playing : TFTC, T2, TZ, FH, SG, HS, DW, POTO Gorgar, Wizard, SWE1, RFM, Gameplan Sharpshooter, and a multicade

#2 5 years ago

I would come, it would be fun to play that High Speed again too. I know you picked up a DW at Allentown, was there something else you got that day. Let me know if this is going to happen. Jeremy Lititz,PA

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for hosting Gerry! Hoping a couple locals can make it out since there doesn't seem to be many locals doing any get-togethers. Gerry's a really nice guy to boot with a nice selection of machines.

Can't wait!

Dave

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from jkroeck25:

I would come, it would be fun to play that High Speed again too. I know you picked up a DW at Allentown, was there something else you got that day. Let me know if this is going to happen. Jeremy Lititz,PA

Jeremy

This is going to happen! if its just dmacy and I, thats fine too, more beer for us!!
HS is pretty much still the way it was when I got it from you. waiting for the CPR playfield thats still in the box
let me know if you can make it, Got the DW at Allentown and a Hayburners II project.

#5 5 years ago

Sure wish I were on your side of the state, would love to play that collection!

#6 5 years ago

Mark me down as a maybe! Looks like it's not a bad drive from Philly.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Mark me down as a maybe! Looks like it's not a bad drive from Philly.

Only 5 minutes from the turnpike exit, pm sent with address

#8 5 years ago

Gerry sent you a PM you can add three to the list let me know if you want me to bring anything. I own a Hot Dog restaurant with our secret chili sauce
Joe

#9 5 years ago

Great idea! I am a maybe as well, but hope to make it. The summer league starts next week at Pinball Gallery in Downingtown if anyone is interested.

http://www.pinballgallery.net/leagues/

1 week later
#10 5 years ago

Just bumping this up, This Saturday night. Pinball in Morgantown, Pa, still have room for a few more people,
cyroute is bringing his Hot dogs with secret chile sauce and we'll have plenty of brew. Just added another pin to the line up So if you can make it drop me a pm for directions

#11 5 years ago

Thanks for the reminder! Still hoping to make it.

#12 5 years ago

Looking forward to Saturday Gerry. I'll have a 12 pack of Yards Brawler and a 12 of KCCO.
image-165.jpg

#13 5 years ago

Wouldn't mind playing my old TFTC and FH and putting my name back on them I miss my old funhouse.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Wouldn't mind playing my old TFTC and FH and putting my name back on them I miss my old Funhouse.

Come on down Joe, you both should come down, I know its a long drive, but got a spare room for you and your wife
Don't get any idea's of taking FH back

Beer, Dogs and Pins, shaping up to be a great night

#15 5 years ago

I will be there, probably around 6. I will bring a Victory Growler. Looking forward to meeting everyone, and of course playing some pins!

Gabe

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Looking forward to Saturday Gerry. I'll have a 12 pack of Yards Brawler and a 12 of KCCO.

image-165.jpg 185 KB

YUM Black Lager. Jealous. Ill have to keep a look out for that one here in Upstate NY

#17 5 years ago

Looking forward to an awesome time. What could be better than then hanging out with your fellow pinheads! ....well I guess I could think of a couple things

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Come on down Joe, you both should come down, I know its a long drive, but got a spare room for you and your wife
Don't get any idea's of taking FH back
Beer, Dogs and Pins, shaping up to be a great night

Gerry. PM me your address. I'm not sure I will make it. Just got back from Atlantic city and need to catch up on some work around the house.

#19 5 years ago

80Split, I would love to come, only one exit up the turnpike for me, but the date does not work for me. Please let me know if you guys are going to do this again!

#20 5 years ago

Pin Night is shaping up pretty good, looks like we have 12 to 15 people coming, worst thing about this deal is
the Wife is making me clean up, what was I thinking
Still time to join us

#21 5 years ago

I have been working in Lancaster PA for over a month now and would enjoy night of pinball. Please let me know if you have space for a out of town Hoosier. If you do I'll bring some brews and collect the long distance award at the door.

#22 5 years ago

^^^ I did the same thing when I went to FL. People opened their homes to me. It was one of the best times I had playing pinball. We meet as strangers and left as Comrades

#23 5 years ago

Very excited for tonight! Should be in around 5:30.

#24 5 years ago

Also, Gerry, seems like a lot of folks are bringing brews... anything else you need? (Not that more brews is ever a problem.)

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Also, Gerry, seems like a lot of folks are bringing brews... anything else you need? (Not that more brews is ever a problem.)

Nope, should have it covered. got chips, got cyroute bringing his famous dogs and chile, 4 cases of assorted brew
in house, and just finished tuning up all the pins,
I can't wait to hear them all singing at once
See you all tonight

#26 5 years ago

Looking forward to it Gerry! Same here, if you need anything last minute, don't hesitate to let me know.

#27 5 years ago

Dang it! I live just north of Reading (not to mention that I grew up in the Morgantown area) and would love to come but I'm stuck at work all weekend. Oh well. Maybe some other time.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Nope, should have it covered. got chips, got cyroute bringing his famous dogs and chile, 4 cases of assorted brewin house, and just finished tuning up all the pins,I can't wait to hear them all singing at onceSee you all tonight

Hope you all have fun. Nothing like having all the pins fired up and a bunch of people playing... and I only have 5 pins right now!

#29 5 years ago

Dang to bad its not tomorrow because we may be checking a game out up that way

#30 5 years ago

Few pics.

image-999.jpg image-635.jpg image-334.jpg
#31 5 years ago

Few more.
image-791.jpg
image-608.jpg

// Error: Image 249733 not found // // Error: Image 249734 not found // // Error: Image 249735 not found //
#32 5 years ago

More. image-156.jpgimage-853.jpgimage-931.jpg

// Error: Image 249733 not found // // Error: Image 249734 not found // // Error: Image 249735 not found //
#33 5 years ago

Nice pics! Looks like it was a good time.
I might be interested in stopping up too. A little drive but not bad.
Let me know if you guys decide to do this again!

Derek

#34 5 years ago

Thanks Gerry and Melissa for opening your home. I enjoyed meeting all the fellow pin-enthusiasts.

#35 5 years ago

Great way to kickoff the summer of 2014, thank you Gerry and Melissa. Cyrouts dogs and chili sauce were a hit, fun times we're had by all..amazing group of pinsiders..thanks again

#36 5 years ago

Huge thanks to Gerry and Melissa, and great to meet you all. Meanest Phantom I've ever met.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Huge thanks to Gerry and Melissa, and great to meet you all. Meanest Phantom I've ever met.

here's SpiffyRob going at it

P6210057.jpg P6210060.jpg
#38 5 years ago

Here's couple more pics of the evening,
What a great time, I was a little apprehensive on doing the party, but this was so much fun and both my wife and I
thought what a great bunch of people. So glad you all could make it. I was overwhelmed with goodies (beer!!)
Anyone contemplating doing a party should go for it , you meet new friends and have a great time
I'll be doing this one again

Who says girls don't like pinball Amy ( cyroute's better half)
P6210058.jpg

Here's Dmacy hammering Gorgar He went home with a wad of our dollars
You can't see it but 4 of us would put up a dollar and place it in the coin slot, winner takes all.
P6210064.jpg
P6210065.jpg

Ted all the way from Indiana ( lastchance0_7)
P6210062.jpg

Joe (cyroute) not only is a Hot dog chef, he fixes pinballs too!!
P6210063.jpg

Here's a couple more,

P6210059.jpg
P6210061.jpg

#39 5 years ago

Nice collection, glad you guys and ladies got to meet up.

#40 5 years ago

Another thanks to Gerry and Melissa for hosting an AWESOME night of pinball we need to do this again great people and a great night of pinball!
Now if we can only get a pinball machines in our campers Gerry then we would be all set to hit the road.
Joe and Amy

#41 5 years ago

That pic of us laughing while I fail at Phantom of the Opera pretty much sums up the evening for me!

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

Now if we can only get a pinball machines in our campers Gerry then we would be all set to hit the road.
Joe and Amy

Hey Joe, I forgot to get out my camper pinball machine, I'm all set

P6220069.jpg

#43 5 years ago

Gerry, sorry I missed it. Just a bad weekend for me. Thanks for the invite. Hopefully I'll make the next one. Looked like a good time.

#44 5 years ago

Thank you very much Gerry and Melissa for hosting a great pinball party. It was nice meeting you and everyone else. Your games played great! And it was great to meet some really nice pinsiders.

#45 5 years ago

Thank you Gerry and Melissa for your hospitality and a great time. Your basement is perfect for parties and a pinball collection. It was nice meeting some pinsiders for the first time.

#46 5 years ago

Sorry I missed this, I would of liked to car pool out with anyone from around my area, Maybe next time

Brian

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Mateo, CA
$ 16.00
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
£ 75.00
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 109.99
$ 14.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, SC
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 24.00
$ 209.00
Trade
Sale Pending!
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Sale Pending!
Lehigh Valley, PA
$ 49.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside