• Latest reply 7 years ago by chippe01
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2181.JPG
#1 7 years ago

I was playing my Night Moves today and I must have been in the Twilight ZOne. Look at these 2 vids:

1) How To Lose A Ball The Hard Way:

2) Defying Gravity

#2 7 years ago

Why don't I see this post?

Strange, now I see it...

#3 7 years ago

Looks like you're getting air balls. Make sure your flipper rubbers are fitted correctly on the flippers, and that the flipper bats are set at the correct height.

#4 7 years ago

I thought the flipper rubbers were on correctly, but looking at the attached photo, it doesn't seem so. I don't know what the proper distance should be between the flipper bottom and the playfield. I've been having this problem constantly when hitting the top posts. I'm gonna break the glass one of these days. The flippers both seem to be slanted upward.IMG_2181.JPGIMG_2181.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/night-moves-how-to-lose-a-ball-the-hard-way-defying-gravity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.