(Topic ID: 43144)

Nifty LED Group Buy??

By NiftyLED

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago

In my view having ALL flex LEDs being premium(non-ghosting) is a must. That is the one LED that is used in inserts 95% of the time. Sure cheaper/good quality GI lights are always needed and likely don't need to be premium so it's a decent market there.

I will say the one product/price that caught my eye is the "89 super bright cool white flashers", $2.25 is much cheaper than what most the others sell them for. Now you just need more colors than just white. Although when I say that, I have more or less switched to using Cointakers "Flat 8" flashers in most my games now, they are $1.99 and work just as good in most situations I need flashers for, so right back to the point of I am not sure you have a better/cheaper option here.

I agree with most of what has been posted so far, premium(non-ghosting) LEDs are a priority for me and many others anymore. If they can be done at a cheaper price than most sell them for in all varieties of colors and bulb types, you have a winner. If not you are fighting against big players that have been around with a track record of good products and will continue to get most peoples business with LEDs.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nifty-led-group-buy?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.