7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Mato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

20% OFF SALE

20% Off all Super Bright LEDs today through Friday. Check out our site at niftyled.com for great prices on quality LEDs. No coupon code necessary and still free shipping on all orders over $100. $5 shipping EVERYDAY on all other orders. PM us with any questions you may have! Buy today and SAVE!

#2 7 years ago

dang it...ordered a day too EARLY

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from grh450:

dang it...ordered a day too EARLY

doH!

#4 7 years ago

Good deal! I had bought some of the Retro warm white bulbs, and really liked them. But they seem to be out of stock for a few weeks. Now I notice that you have 44/47 Frosted Dome Warm White bulbs with much the same description, and they are a much lower price. How would I chose between them?

And I had not heard of special bulbs for pop bumpers. Are they just more robust? I am getting ready to rebuild pop bumpers for the first time, and want to do it right.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from sscharf:

Good deal! I had bought some of the Retro warm white bulbs, and really liked them. But they seem to be out of stock for a few weeks. Now I notice that you have 44/47 Frosted Dome Warm White bulbs with much the same description, and they are a much lower price. How would I chose between them?
    And I had not heard of special bulbs for pop bumpers. Are they just more robust? I am getting ready to rebuild pop bumpers for the first time, and want to do it right.

thanks sscharf! Our Retros are, indeed, out of stock but we should have them again in about a week. We'll PM you when they're available again.

The Frosted Dome Warm White bulbs are similar but not as bright. Color is a bit less intense, but they offer a soft, warm glow as opposed to a bright, slightly less-diffused light.

The pop bumper bulbs are a new addition to our line up and have been selling like hotcakes! They have one smaller LED in the center and four side-shining LEDs around the middle one, so there is an amazing light spread for this bulb. We originally added it to our lineup thinking they'd be best in pop bumpers but people have been scooping these things up for large inserts, more light spread, spot lights (like newer Stern games have), etc... they're quite versatile. Some of our customers use them to do their entire backboxes since there is so much light from each bulb.

If you'd like to take advantage of our sale, and still get the retros, please place an order and in the order notes, just indicate that you'd like us to hold for shipping once the Retros come in and we can run them down to you if you'd like (since you're so close!!)

#6 7 years ago

**Bump**

Thanks to all that have already ordered! Only two days left!!!

#7 7 years ago

Where's the 20% off? Did you already mark them down or do you get 20% off the posted price? Sorry had to ask.

#8 7 years ago

When are they going up?

#9 7 years ago

starting a bump movement for grh to get the 20% discount. BUMP!

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from LukeInOklahoma:

starting a bump movement for grh to get the 20% discount. BUMP!

GRH was taken care of!

#11 7 years ago

Thanks for the info. I'm going to get a big 'ol handful (or two) of the Frosted Dome Warm White, and some of the pops. I'm pretty conservative with the LEDs. Some day I will cut loose.

steve

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from sscharf:

Thanks for the info. I'm going to get a big 'ol handful (or two) of the Frosted Dome Warm White, and some of the pops. I'm pretty conservative with the LEDs. Some day I will cut loose.
    steve

Thanks, we look forward to serving you... let us know how they work out!

#14 7 years ago

Thanks Lukeinok, and nift!!!!

#15 7 years ago

Last Day for the 20% off sale!!

#16 7 years ago

Nate, thanks for the great customer service today.
    -mof

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Nate, thanks for the great customer service today.
    -mof

Youre always welcome! it was a pleasure to help out!

#18 7 years ago

2hrs left......not enough time

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside