(Topic ID: 179489)

"Nic's North American Pinball Tour" (aka I'm coming to fix your games!)

By NicoVolta

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,359 posts
  • 287 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 144 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tiltpic (resized).jpg
    pinballpeople (resized).jpg
    82AEE677-99AB-4A06-88A1-AC46A83934EF (resized).jpeg
    E7F956A9-A133-49D5-837E-2E60D848B928 (resized).jpeg
    BEC68D50-0F81-45CE-8DB4-923B9BB92E4F (resized).jpeg
    0D22BACD-6C20-4EFC-9566-72C275C7A0E9 (resized).jpeg
    KVIL poster (resized).jpg
    CA49040D-6630-4A45-98EC-098A17B1BC1E (resized).jpeg
    5BF19104-DCAB-43FB-8061-580F76A59EEB (resized).jpeg
    7635D833-0BF0-4A15-8D04-D5018215C5CC (resized).jpeg
    B353F092-BEC0-4EEA-9E80-4D958D496017 (resized).jpeg
    D197D070-C43D-4F3B-B4DC-6930AE040CD6 (resized).jpeg
    30AF8562-5B01-48D9-B9E3-07ADE8DFDE9F (resized).jpeg
    519741C7-0D7D-4E9B-B73B-5D622A352BD4 (resized).jpeg
    08E3B205-7BC0-417C-8C93-E12F0EF5F0B2 (resized).jpeg
    EADCF2A6-148F-4FFB-B852-3C9EDC8A5C67 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

93 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 2,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 48.
    #601 6 years ago

Am I too late? Bump

#602 6 years ago

Too bad you didn't have time to visit Stern or any of the former pinball sites on your Chicagoland part of the trip. I drove by the old Bally/Midway plants in Franklin Park after driving by the former Northlake Gottlieb site. All part of a weird car parts run odyssey.

Now close to the former Bally Bensenville site waiting in a typical Saturday afternoon line at Gene & Jude's red hot stand in River Grove.A lunch favorite of so many Bally employees.

20170527_133857 (resized).jpg20170527_133857 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20170527-140531 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170527-140531 (resized).png

#603 6 years ago

+999 G&J's!!!!

Love the "other style" Chicago Style better really. And dem fries!!!

#604 6 years ago

If you happen to be in NorthEastern PA let me know!

#605 6 years ago

Nic, i'm guessing this is a bad thing...
    Where am i going to find one of these... Also need to replace some jones plugs. Have male side crcked, and female side broken from the mounting brackets and loose.

IMG-20170527-01893 (resized).jpgIMG-20170527-01893 (resized).jpg

#606 6 years ago
    Quoted from chriswhitey:

If you happen to be in NorthEastern PA let me know!

He has already been through NE PA, back around May 5th-7th.

#607 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Where am i going to find one of these... Also need to replace some jones plugs. Have male side crcked, and female side broken from the mounting brackets and loose.

Pinball Resource, Mayfair Amusements, or a pinball show with vendors selling used/reclaimed parts (ExPo, Patz, MGC etc).

#608 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

i'm guessing this is a bad thing...

That part looks fine to me
    (other than some of the possible missing parts/solenoids).
    It just needs cleaning up
    The "missing" teeth on the ratchet gear
    (if that is what you are talking about)
    is by design.

#609 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

That part looks fine to me
    (other than some of the possible missing parts/solenoids).
    It just needs cleaning up
    The "missing" teeth on the ratchet gear
    (if that is what you are talking about)
    is by design.

then my unit is really messed up, because the missing teeth are near the start of the rotation. i have the sols and switches pulled off to clean.

#610 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Pinball Resource, Mayfair Amusements, or a pinball show with vendors selling used/reclaimed parts (ExPo, Patz, MGC etc).

i didn't see it on PBR, i know i need to call to see if they have it. Also shows are great, i just don't know how soon i'm going to my next.

#611 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

the missing teeth are near the start of the rotation

How many positions should the unit have? What unit is it? From what game?

#612 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

then my unit is really messed up, because the missing teeth are near the start of the rotation. i have the sols and switches pulled off to clean.

It looks fine except needing a good clean. Apart from the coil and stops being removed it all looks to be there. Steve has a spring set but not sure that you really need that either. Put your parts in a tumbler for a day and the springs will clean up and put back together.

#613 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

then my unit is really messed up, because the missing teeth are near the start of the rotation.

You may just need to re-position the gear (to correct start point),
    since it appears to be out of alignment.
    These stepper units were designed to be game specific,
    so you will need to reference what the game is
    to better determine what the correct replacement part is (if available) or
    how to make adjustments to get it to operate properly for its intended function.

Might be best to take your EM repair questions to another topic thread
    or start a new one, as we do not want to clutter Nic's epic travel/repair blog.

#614 6 years ago

This is going to turn into a Vid thread with a bunch of quasi-related questions over-running the main idea of the original topic.

#615 6 years ago

No worries... the story shall continue!

Hey folks, if more detailed fixes are required, please create a new post in the EM hangout and link from here. Muchas gracias.

#616 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

If you're concerned with the missing teeth on the ratchet wheel, don't be; it's normal. This is a resetting stepper, and is designed to advance only a fixed number of increments. The missing teeth assure that it stops at the maximum level for which it is designed.

#617 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

You may just need to re-position the gear (to correct start point),
    since it appears to be out of alignment.
    These stepper units were designed to be game specific,
    so you will need to reference what the game is
    to better determine what the correct replacement part is (if available) or
    how to make adjustments to get it to operate properly for its intended function.
    Might be best to take your EM repair questions to another topic thread
    or start a new one, as we do not want to clutter Nic's epic travel/repair blog.

The game is Williams Dealers Choice. I posted it here because Nic and I were talking about it when he was helping me fix my Cross Town. It wasn't so much a help me with this, just more of a look at some of what i am trying to fix.

#618 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

The game is Williams Dealers Choice. I posted it here because Nic and I were talking about it when he was helping me fix my Cross Town. It wasn't so much a help me with this, just more of a look at some of what i am trying to fix.

Disassemble the stepper unit and then reassemble it the proper way. Somebody appears to have taken it apart to clean or something and mis-assembled it. I've bought quite a few non-working games with this type of issue. Quite easy to figure out. Use a part catalog view (on the Planetary Pinball site if you don't have) or look at other stepper units on your machine to get an idea.

#619 6 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

This is going to turn into a Vid thread with a bunch of quasi-related questions over-running the main idea of the original topic.

Too late...

#620 6 years ago

Visit #25 -> Bob Mlsna in Rockford, IL

The subjects: Skylab, Skill Pool

Rockford… a city I knew nothing about. The old detective show, “The Rockford Files”, had nothing to do with it either. No matter. It was leading me away from Chicago’s urban sprawl, which was fine by me.

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

Google Maps navigated me to a rural address with an imposing BEWARE OF DOG sign out front. Uh oh. I kept my eyes peeled as I followed the driveway to Bob’s workshop in the back.

3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG

It was cold outside. Cold for a Texan, anyway. Lucky for me, a heater was on duty for half of the workshop. The other half was heated by a woodburning stove… which Bob was busy feeding with cut wood.

In the workshop I saw a shuffle-puck bowler, bingo game, and a Williams Skylab. Pins like Skylab (with the double-ball chamber in the middle) are often picked on for being poor games. I think this is a bit unfair, as some of these layouts can be fun. Especially when playing against someone else.

3x (resized).JPG3x (resized).JPG

Bob showed me “the” book on pinball repair and asked me what I thought of it. I’d never read it before, but had noticed its appearance during a number of other stops along the tour.

My advice? Skip it.

Pinball is fun. Pinball repair is also fun. This book is not fun. It's like reading an advanced economics course to learn how to balance your checkbook. Total overkill.

Put it away and refer to it as reference material when (if?) needed.

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

Let’s have a look inside this Skylab, shall we?

5 (resized).JPG5 (resized).JPG

The right flipper was a little weak. Everything looked OK, though. The EOS switches were clean and adjusted, good coil, clean mechs. What’s the deal?

6 (resized).JPG6 (resized).JPG

Oh… right. Now I remember: “Always tug the solder joints!” Gotcha. Found a bad one. The wire slipped right out.

7 (resized).JPG7 (resized).JPG

Next, one of the slingshot switches had fallen apart because the rivets came loose. Bob purchased a rebuild kit, but we only needed a pair of machine screws and nuts to reassemble it.

8 (resized).JPG8 (resized).JPG

The new screws and nuts fit into the old switch (and existing bracket) just fine.

9 (resized).JPG9 (resized).JPG

“FIX MEEEEOW!” – Pinball Cat’s favorite reverse-wedgehead needed some attention: A 1964 Williams Skill Pool.

10 (resized).JPG10 (resized).JPG

Oooooo. The mechs looked a little... weathered. But not too bad.

11 (resized).JPG11 (resized).JPG

We don't need a schematic to see the problem here. One of the motor switches was way out of alignment. It would never close in this position.

12 (resized).JPG12 (resized).JPG

Can you see the issue here? Technically the fix worked, but not reliably.

13 (resized).jpg13 (resized).jpg

We began with the disassembly and cleaning of a troublesome score reel.

14 (resized).jpg14 (resized).jpg

The bell was badly pitted with some rust. A quick brush with the sanding flapwheel brightened it right up (albeit, with some added texture due to the sanding).

15 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg

Mr. Cueball wasn't happy, but a quick buffing with Novus 2 cheered him right up. Yes, you can buff both sides of plastics with Novus 2... just be careful on the underside and always use a microfiber towel to avoid scratches.

16 (resized).JPG16 (resized).JPG

Much nicer after cleaning. My technique is to (very) gently glide my fingers over the wheel under warm water and sudsy dish soap. Then follow up with a q-tip wetted with windex over the white areas only. I use this method for all types of reels, including those fussy Gottlieb decagons... but some are so sun-baked nothing will save them.

17 (resized).JPG17 (resized).JPG

When disassembling mechs, don't forget to polish the shafts with Mother's Mag Polish. They'll spin much more smoothly.

18 (resized).JPG18 (resized).JPG

A horde of alpacas whispered in my ear... "psst... ask Bob about the games in the other workshop". More games? Awesome! Gotta love these guys.

19 (resized).JPG19 (resized).JPG

More games, and how! A cache of vintage goodness awaited out back.

18x (resized).JPG18x (resized).JPG

Somehow, Bob wrestled this massive 1500-lb Sega Strike Fighter into his gameroom... and it played great! He also had a dual-Waverunner project next door. Ever seen one? Huge.

When Bob dreams of arcades, he dreams big.

20 (resized).JPG20 (resized).JPG

During a game of Hi-Lo Ace, I learned that the burger I ate the previous night was "Max", the cantankerous family bull. His skull decorated the top of the game...

21 (resized).jpg21 (resized).jpg

...at which point I paused for a moment of deja vu.

23 (resized).JPG23 (resized).JPG

Bob's plan to rattle my nerves did not succeed. I squeaked out another win on the EM Home Challenge, now 14-4 on a solid winning streak.

24 (resized).JPG24 (resized).JPG

I left Rockford with a smile on my face. You'd never expect to see classic pinball in a place like this, but Bob and Shannon were proudly keeping the silverball rolling. Can't think of a better way to keep warm during the winter... just keep those heaters running!

Next stop -> "The Third Madison" - Madison, WI

#621 6 years ago

Great stop at Bob's ! Hey - I recognize a few of those games.

#622 6 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Can you see the issue here?

As SCREW as a switch contact(!??!).

LOLMouth.gifLOLMouth.gif

#623 6 years ago

Nic, I Was just thinking ahead to Round 2 of this tour,(I sure hope there will be a second installment as previously mentioned) and thinking you need to find a camera man to follow along and document this journey. Would be way cool to have see pinball collections, meet cool Pinsiders, and learn some of your tips and troubleshooting skills on the various problems encountered. Keep up the good work and safe travels!

#624 6 years ago

Seriously on that camera man.you could edit one hell of a reality series and make some real money while doing what you seem to love.I could definitely see this getting a few seasons and a European and Australian tour.also next tour maybe ask if the host are willing to have another couple pinsiders over for the day to help,learn and pitch in a little on the Nic fund.

#625 6 years ago

Okay; I key noted the posts through trip 13. If another person with the power to note key posts wants to finish it up please go ahead; otherwise, I will finish them up sometime later in the week. Thanks!

#626 6 years ago

Thank you TL!!! I have such little time and this really helps!

BTW can't believe I mis-numbered the visits starting with #12... will go back and fix asap.

#627 6 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

can't believe I mis-numbered the visits

Now I am starting to doubt your 14-4 EM challenge record?

#628 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Now I am starting to doubt your 14-4 EM challenge record?

I can attest to the fact that my loss was rigged. ...not sure how exactly, but gimme a minute and I'll come up with an unlikely scenario.

#629 6 years ago

(...and every match is on someone else's home turf! Who is this guy!??!)

#630 6 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

(...and every match is on someone else's home turf! Who is this guy!??!)

Stay tuned... I'm not... playing... so hot... lately...

#631 6 years ago

Visit #26 -> Hilton Jones (@whysnow) in Madison, WI

The subjects: Wizard!

The Pinball Tour is also a Tour Of The Three Madisons: Alabama, Virginia, and now Wisconsin. Heat, green, and cheese? I can’t think of a common thread to tie them together, so I’ll just leave it there.

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

Before we begin, I have to confess something. When I first encountered Whysnow on the Pinside forums, I thought he was a bit of a dick. I wasn’t sure if he deliberately enjoyed fanning the fart-flames of trolls, or was simply unlucky enough to be taken out of context on a regular basis.

Turns out, both perspectives have a little truth to them, yet neither accurately describe Hilton as a human being. Basically, he’s a genuinely nice fella whose pranksterish side veers a bit further into the unknown than expected. This is because he is very bright. You see, he has a day job creating new pharmaceuticals for cardiac-related function. Pretty damn serious stuff! My head spins at the mere chapter headings of his textbooks.

2 (resized).JPG2 (resized).JPG

I first met Hilton at Clay’s 2016 VFW pinball exhibition in Ann Arbor. We played against one another in the all-EM tournament. Little did I know I would be at his house a year later teaching pinball school. Ah, how serendipitous life can be.

We begin with Wizard!... the game which announced to the world that Bally was ready to take over the pinball industry.

2x (resized).JPG2x (resized).JPG

When evaluating a new game for purchase, be sure to click all of the score reels to the number 1 before pressing the start button. That way, you can check if any are sticking or have other issues during the reset sequence.

2y (resized).JPG2y (resized).JPG

Bally score reels are delightfully easy to disassemble and work on. Removing the circuit board is also a snap. One screw is all it takes.

2z (resized).JPG2z (resized).JPG

Removing the circuit board makes it easier to polish with Mother’s Mag Polish. Keep buffing it until the paper is clean.

2zz (resized).JPG2zz (resized).JPG

Score reel sleeves are shorter than standard coil sleeves. In a pinch, if you need to cut a standard one down to reel-size… you can use this miniature pipe cutter to do the job. Just remember to put a plunger in first!

3 (resized).JPG3 (resized).JPG

An ultrasonic cleaner can clean pinball parts in a flash. Be sure to buy one with a heating element, as heated cleaning fluid does a much better job than when sitting at room temperature.

4 (resized).JPG4 (resized).JPG

Behold! A relay bracket and ladder are retrieved from the ultrasonic cleaner, bright as can be.

5 (resized).JPG5 (resized).JPG

We shall now introduce the technique of “switch bias” which will be later discussed in detail. Essentially, the gap in a relay ladder is wider than the switch blade, which may introduce some wiggle room. We want to eliminate the potential for any movement.

And so… we “bias” the switches before reassembling them. This ensures the blades will rest against the same side of the ladder gap, eliminating any potential wiggle. Tilting each blade only a few degrees (to help the ladder lift) will achieve the desired effect.

Is it necessary to bias your switches? No. It is only a tiny reliability tweak. But if we have already disassembled a relay for cleaning and gapping... might as well do it, eh?

6 (resized).JPG6 (resized).JPG

Next, we have a stepper of which half of the rivets were polished with the Magic Brush. The other half were left as-is. Can you guess which half is which? Of course! The Brush is the tool of the Pinball Jedi.

7 (resized).JPG7 (resized).JPG

Hilton applies a thin layer of lubricant to the rivets and wipes off the excess with a q-tip. He is using a new (to me) lubricant which deserves some attention. Which is…

8 (resized).JPG8 (resized).JPG

Finish Line Dry Bike Lubricant. It goes on extremely thin and appears to work well. So well, in fact, that I am reevaluating whether to replace my Super Lube Teflon grease with it.

I’ll give it a deeper evaluation as soon as I can... will keep ya posted.

9 (resized).JPG9 (resized).JPG

Hilton’s Viking played awesomely well and looked beautiful. It was not surprising to see that it won a best in show trophy. The playfield was restored and cleared by our own @CaptainNeo. Very impressive work.

10 (resized).JPG10 (resized).JPG

Hilton also had a superb Fish Tales with textured and powdercoated rails. The colors faded from green to amber halfway down the length of the rails. The overall effect beautifully blended in with the original design.

11 (resized).JPG11 (resized).JPG

Next to it, I was pleased to find an Excalibur in similarly awesome condition. Excalibur is an often-overlooked game with a unique “chase the jackpot” feature which rotates throughout all of the remaining drop targets.

12 (resized).JPG12 (resized).JPG

Hilton is quite the bourbon aficionado and shared a glass with me. I don’t know much about the distinguishing characteristics of fine bourbon in general, but this was quite good. I suspected he was trying to lull me into an easygoing stance before the EM Home Challenge.

13 (resized).JPG13 (resized).JPG

I was feeling a bit tipsy and Hilton had his game face full-on… but…

14 (resized).JPG14 (resized).JPG

I prevailed with another win, now on a seemingly unstoppable 15-4 tidal wave. Who will break the momentum? *hic*

Wizard is a fun multiplayer game for beginner-to-intermediate players. I've seen newbies come back again and again to play it. It is one of my first recommendations for barcade owners looking to add an EM to their game collection.

Speaking of which, I didn't realize that Hilton was almost single-handedly responsible for wrangling up a horde of games (and other enthusiasts) to bring pinball to Madison via Madison Pinball. He’s determined to add more games around town and I predict a few more EM’s may soon follow. The locals should feel fortunate to have such a passionate group of curators working upon their behalf!

Madison is a small, progressive place with a friendly and diverse vibe. I enjoyed my time there and wish I could have stayed longer to explore the city. Kudos to Hilton for keeping the silverball rolling in this charming little town.

15 (resized).JPG15 (resized).JPG

On the way out, Hilton's pups were hypnotized by every infinitesimal twitch of my Cheerios spoon.

16 (resized).JPG16 (resized).JPG

Every. Single. Cheerio.

(I caved and tossed a few their way…)

Next stop -> Austin, MN

#632 6 years ago

fun times and I look forward to your next visit to Madtown Nic!

We will be sure to show you around more and actually stop by one of the 4 locations where we have our personal collections shared.
    Hopefully by fall I will have wizard fully ready for route.

#633 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Okay; I key noted the posts through trip 13. If another person with the power to note key posts wants to finish it up please go ahead; otherwise, I will finish them up sometime later in the week. Thanks!

I have corrected the visit numbers back to the beginning. We are now up to date.

#634 6 years ago

Is it just me, or has Captain Fantastic been strangely missing since it was first seen regularly at the beginning of the tour?

#635 6 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Hilton’s Viking played awesomely well and looked beautiful. It was not surprising to see that it won a best in show trophy. The playfield was restored and cleared by our own CaptainNemo. Very impressive work.

I didn't even know this guy did playfield restorations. I guess there are 5 of us that do it.

nemo (resized).jpgnemo (resized).jpg

#636 6 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

Is it just me, or has Captain Fantastic been strangely missing since it was first seen regularly at the beginning of the tour?

Seems like the Captain took a rest stop at Jeff's house in Virginia... haven't seen him since. But I'm still keeping watch.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I didn't even know this guy did playfield restorations. I guess there are 5 of us that do it.

LOL now corrected good sir. I wish I had an extra playfield to drop off at your door! Might be mailing one after the tour... yep...

#637 6 years ago

Welcome to Madison, Nic. Hopefully you had some free time to stop down by the lake/UW Union. Beautiful day out today!

#638 6 years ago

Man, that is NOT what I pictured Whysnow looking like at all. Still amazed that you are STILL on schedule and have not had a break down yet (car, mind or body)!

#639 6 years ago
    Quoted from Matesamo:

Man, that is NOT what I pictured Whysnow looking like at all.

Exactly, I was seeing twice that size, with a terribly stained tshirt....mostly right below his chins.
    Haha.
    Great thread.
    You gotta be getting tired.

#640 6 years ago

He might have won if he cleaned his glasses.

IMG_2931 (resized).PNGIMG_2931 (resized).PNG

#641 6 years ago

so I am much better looking than expected? sweet.

That is cool, I picture most of you as fatties living in your moms basement also

If any of you dorks are ever in Madtown, I always love getting together to talk and play pinball.
    Dont be intimidated by my stuning good looks and awesome new lubricant

#642 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Dont be intimidated by my stuning good looks and awesome new lubricant

That's what they said to me in prison.

#643 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

awesome new lubricant

I bike a ton, and have been using that stuff on my chains for years. I can't believe I've never thought to use it on a pinball machine myself... Sometimes I use White Lightning "Clean Ride" as well which has a suspended wax rather than teflon. Curious to see how that'd stack up.

#644 6 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

I have corrected the visit numbers back to the beginning. We are now up to date.

Excellent. I'll finish the key post notations this week. This trip of yours is going to result in the top number of key posts not only in any thread but for any poster on Pinside, ever. Well earned.

#645 6 years ago

Nic, congrats on your record. I would have taken you down had we had time (yeah, right, not a chance in Hell) Patrick got 1996 yesterday on Crosstown, still playing great. Only issue is 2 or 3 times the bar that stops the balls in the trough hasn't come down. Have to check the mechanics and the schematic about it. Steadily working on Dealers Choice as well, your help and training pushed me to get it working.

#646 6 years ago
    Quoted from mbaumle:

I bike a ton, and have been using that stuff on my chains for years. I can't believe I've never thought to use it on a pinball machine myself... Sometimes I use White Lightning "Clean Ride" as well which has a suspended wax rather than teflon. Curious to see how that'd stack up.

I would not use the suspended wax for this application.

#647 6 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Steadily working on Dealers Choice as well, your help and training pushed me to get it working.

Thanks Shane. Keep cleaning/rebuilding your way through and you'll have it. Check all of the switches in the ball trough on Cross Town and the locations they travel through on the schematic too. Can provide more info after the tour if needed.

Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Great thread.
    You gotta be getting tired.

Yep... beds/sofas/chairs are now vying for as much of my attention as the pins. Ha! But we shall push through this crazy project come hell or high water.

Today begins the longest stretch between visits: The Edmonton Trek. During which I need to crank out at least two stories.

Coffee time. With IV drip, preferably.

#648 6 years ago

Hey folks... eager for another update? Bruce & Martin recently interviewed me on their latest episode of the Slam-Tilt Podcast. You can listen to it here:

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-45-redemption_106458

#649 6 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Hey folks... eager for another update? Bruce & Martin recently interviewed me on their latest episode of the Slam-Tilt Podcast. You can listen to it here:
    http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/episode-45-redemption_106458

My C37 appreciates the shoutout!

#650 6 years ago
    Quoted from Barkz:

My C37 appreciates the shoutout!

I hope u break it.

There are 2,359 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nics-american-pinball-tour-aka-im-coming-to-fix-your-games/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.