Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2D38D3FC-909C-4B25-9998-D9488A782B20 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 years ago

I attended Vic Camps Pinball open house on March 9th, and it was great to meet some new people in the hobby. So, I thought why not do the same and open up my collection for others to see and enjoy. That being said, anyone wanting to see and play my collection of EM’s is welcome to drop in on Saturday March 30th starting at 2PM until ? I’m located in the Allentown / Quakertown of Pa. If you’re interested in attending, just PM me and I’ll get you my address and phone number. Nick

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from flipit:

I attended Vic Camps Pinball open house on March 9th, and it was great to meet some new people in the hobby. So, I thought why not do the same and open up my collection for others to see and enjoy. That being said, anyone wanting to see and play my collection of EM’s is welcome to drop in on Saturday March 30th starting at 2PM until ? I’m located in the Allentown / Quakertown of Pa. If you’re interested in attending, just PM me and I’ll get you my address and phone number. Nick

Very cool of you to open up your home to fellow pinsiders. Wish I was closer would definitely take you up on the offer. Always a good time meeting new people who are into pinball.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, its only a two hour flight LOL

#4 5 years ago

I was lucky enough to obtain one of Nick’s former machines recently. Looks and plays like new. Would love to visit his collection. Very nice, his bar is set high!

#5 5 years ago

I have 4 pins that Nick restored and they are amazing...he is the HEP of EM's!

#6 5 years ago

Years back I saw, admired and played one of Nick’s games at an Allentown show, and knew straight away I’d try to shop and restore games so that they at least played like they did the day they were trucked to distributors. He has indeed set the bar high and importantly so, as there are way too many poorly tuned EMs at shows these days. Nick is low key, humble and a ton of fun to be around. I can’t wait to play his awesome pin collection and talk shop this weekend!!!

#7 5 years ago

Without question, it is worth your while to go experience Nick’s top notch games and warm hospitality. The first time I saw his games my jaw dropped.... they’re that good. Since that day I have proudly owned four of his gem restorations.... and they ARE restorations. That term gets thrown around a lot in this hobby but Nick’s games are truly a work of art.

#8 5 years ago

Wow, I was at Nick's today. All pins are beautiful and play awesome. I've never played on a pin in that kind of condition and what a treat. Thank you Nick for your hospitality and letting me experience the play of fantastic machines.

Steve

#9 5 years ago

Spot on Steve; really enjoyed playing all Nick’s games... glad the shuffle alley wasn’t in the tournament at the end of the day!!!

#10 5 years ago

Pictures please?

#11 5 years ago

I died and went to pinball heaven!

Thanks for the invite!

Your games are the finest I've ever played.

Eric

1 month later
    #12 4 years ago

2D38D3FC-909C-4B25-9998-D9488A782B20 (resized).jpeg2D38D3FC-909C-4B25-9998-D9488A782B20 (resized).jpeg

Good times, good games, great pins, and now all we need is Nick Baldridge for the Nick Trifecta. We do love the EM’s... enjoyed the visit!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nick-raschilla-pinball-collection-open-house and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.