(Topic ID: 121720)

Nice Pinball video feature on Vice.com

By BillPinball

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 9 years ago

That was a cool video. Thanks for sharing that.

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from BillPinball:

Wonder if we can spot some pinsiders in the video

Besides the more obvious "celebrities" there was a nice little bit with GeneX.

And great video, thanks.

#4 9 years ago

Zach and Josh are the kids on the Mortal Kombat flyer?!?!? just knew that Steve Richie did some voice overs (Shao Khan)
    Really cool feature, vice is just awesome
    cheers

#5 9 years ago

Nice production values on that. Wish more pinball videos were that quality!

#6 9 years ago

Absolutely fantastic!! Had high hopes when I saw them shooting and Expo, and they certainly delivered. Wish it was much longer at that quality. Thanks to everyone who participated.

Very cool to relive a bit of the most recent Expo--what a great event last October. They shot a ton of footage in Chicago--bet they have some great outtakes and B-roll.

#7 9 years ago

Vice also has some pretty cool travel videos that I have enjoyed but pinball+vice is awesome!

http://www.vice.com/video/vice-guide-to-north-korea-1-of-3

also....figured it was about time I donated so I was not the only avatar on the page without a heart

#8 9 years ago

wow, that was amazing. My friend who knows I am into pinball sent me the link and before I clicked it I figured it was going to be hipster dudes getting facts semi wrong. That was super high quality and really well done.

#9 9 years ago

pretty cool

#10 9 years ago

I liked it. Gimme more!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-pinball-video-feature-on-vicecom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.