Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PEN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    triple_facepalm_by_pip3r_cz-d3e6t06.jpg
    tumblr_mclik53MAy1rjj9tso1_1280.jpg
    66043_10200182881600382_183223294_n.jpg
    45097_10200182880840363_1864994774_n.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

I just thought these two pics of my game are nice and thought I would share.

45097_10200182880840363_1864994774_n.jpg45097_10200182880840363_1864994774_n.jpg 66043_10200182881600382_183223294_n.jpg66043_10200182881600382_183223294_n.jpg

Post edited by PEN : Because its wolv not wolf. Ok

#2 11 years ago

great looking game....

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from jpop:

great looking game....

I think so, it still does not look as good as CV or TOM or TOTON

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from jpop:

great looking game....

I have to agree; xmen looks bad ass...the wolverine version anyway

#5 11 years ago

The game is awesome on all fronts it just needs a little code tweek. I think its the best looking game stern has made. The first time I saw pics I was not interested in it at all, until seeing and playing an LE on location, then I knew I had to have it.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

How are you liking yours?

#6 11 years ago

'Wolf' side-art???

tumblr_mclik53MAy1rjj9tso1_1280.jpgtumblr_mclik53MAy1rjj9tso1_1280.jpg

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

'Wolf' side-art???

Yes, this is a pinball forum. Welcome, we talk about pinball here.

#8 11 years ago

Indeed it is very nice art. PF has very unique but great art as well.

#9 11 years ago

He's WOLVERINE ... not 'WOLF'!

There should've been a test to screen potential owners of this Marvel comic book inspired pin.

Good Gravy!!!

triple_facepalm_by_pip3r_cz-d3e6t06.jpgtriple_facepalm_by_pip3r_cz-d3e6t06.jpg

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

The game is awesome on all fronts it just needs a little code tweek. I think its the best looking game stern has made. The first time I saw pics I was not interested in it at all, until seeing and playing an LE on location, then I knew I had to have it.

How are you liking yours?

Loving it! Had another few great games tonight. If it wasn't for the code, I'd like it more than ACDC prem.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

There should've been a test to screen potential owners of this comic-inspired pin.
    Good Gravy!!!

Quadruple facepalm... For the time when you're an over-dramatic dink.....

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

Quadruple facepalm... For the time when you're an over-dramatic dink.....

I'm rubber, you're glue ...

#13 11 years ago

Right now I enjoy looking at my XM more than playing it too
    But seriously, it is a great looking pin. Everything about it looks and feels quality.

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

There should've been a test to screen potential owners of this Marvel comic book inspired pin.
    Good Gravy!!!

Its Twilight Zone not TZ

Its Application not app

Its "A deliberately provocative message board user" not a Troll

Im sorry to have posted something that makes you question my intellect. I hope you feel better.

#15 11 years ago

'Wolf' is not the short-form for 'Wolverine'. They are two very different animals.

Anyway ... apology accepted. Your Comicbook Pinball Ownership License™ has been conditionally reinstated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_%28comics%29

... and, yes, Jim Lee's X-men artwork is very nice.

Excelsior!

#16 11 years ago

They are different very different animals indeed. The wolf is highly social, the wolverine highly solitary.

But back on topic, some gorgeous art. Looks like the scene is a composite of multiple artists?mThe top pic is definitely Jim Lee art, but that Phoenix has a completely different coloring technique (might be a Greg Land) and Colossus/Cyclops use a different shading technique (that looks like Bachalo art to me, or at least an unreasonable facsimile).

Bit of a shame they didn't commission new art for the thing; comic artists aren't super expensive and there are some really epic modern artists associated with the property. Chris Bachalo, Frank Quitely, Greg Land, John Cassaday...

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

'Wolf' is not the short-form for 'Wolverine'. They are two very different animals.

Fixed just for you.

#18 11 years ago

I'm going with OTTO here actually. It's like "DR. Who."

#19 11 years ago

It looks cool,but I think magneto looks cooler

image.jpgimage.jpg

#20 11 years ago

Don't think you can go wrong with either LE. I love the art on both of them. Never seen the Magneto in person I'm sure it is stunning.

#21 11 years ago

Honestly from just pics Wolverine looks better hands down, but in person I was pleasantly surprised with how good the Magneto one looked.

#22 11 years ago

Yeah, I much prefer the Wolv. My intention with thes pics are to show some up close high res. I know we can all look at pics elsewhere on the net. I like up close pics you do not see very often. Most videos and pictures I see are not worth showing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-pic-of-xmen-wolf-side-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.