Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by mtdouble
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Obviously check the pics out and read the description for yourself, but at a quick glance this looks like a pretty good deal to me. $3500 buy it now. Just saw it combing ebay and thought I would share.

ebay.com link: The Simpsons Pinball Party Machine by Stern

#2 10 years ago

Looks like it already ended.

#3 10 years ago

Nice looking game. Thanks for the heads up Herb, looking to add TSPP to our line up.

#4 10 years ago

I was the lucky SOB that scored this true HUO with paperwork. Audits showed 743 and 24 hours later its over 950 and counting, great game in pristine condition! Only negative was the glass had a few scratches, which will be changed to Invisiglass.

Amazing game, time to mod....suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike T

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I was the lucky SOB that scored this true HUO with paperwork. Audits showed 743 and 24 hours later its over 950 and counting, great game in pristine condition! Only negative was the glass had a few scratches, which will be changed to Invisiglass.
Amazing game, time to mod....suggestions?
Thanks,
Mike T

Congrats on the pick up. Honestly, I would say that TSPP is one game that doesn't really need mods. The play field is already jammed full of stuff. There are a few cool ones though that you can search for. Hemi makes a neat garage door flasher. There is the duff beer mod, and comic book man mod as well. You may have to look around for awhile to find those though. Have fun!

#6 10 years ago

Thanks Sam - I think the side decals look amazing.....I am really having trouble finding the duff mod, is the comic book man mod the shirt decal?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Thanks Sam - I think the side decals look amazing.....I am really having trouble finding the duff mod, is the comic book man mod the shirt decal?

Yeah, I was referring to the shirt decal. I never really looked for the duff mod to get one myself, I just know that they aren't all that common to find anymore. Here is the Hemi mod:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-mod-for-tspp-the-garage-door-mod-for-4000-by-hemi

Im not sure if he is still making them. You can try contacting him. If he's not, let me know. I may be able to find you one if you're really interested.

#10 10 years ago

Awesome, thank you. This game is really fun! Any others that you suggest that are available for sale and worth the money?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nice-looking-tspp-in-il-on-ebay-3500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.