New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 76197)

Nice Batman Forever Pinball For Sale!

By PinballHog

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by PinballHog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo 8.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 19.JPG
photo 6.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 13.JPG
photo 22.JPG
photo 21.JPG
photo 20.JPG
photo 14.JPG
photo 11.JPG
photo 12.JPG
photo 15.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 18.JPG
photo 17.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I have a VERY NICE Batman Forever Pinball Machine! This machine is high ranked, and considered by many as the best Sega pinball machine ever made, a must have for any gameroom / mancave!

This pinball is LOADED WITH MANY FUN FEATURES (4 Ramps, Extra Large Dot Matrix Display, Batwing Cannon, 4 Drop Targets, 3 Pop Bumpers, 3 Flippers, 3 Ball Batcave Lock, and Much Much More!!).

We just got done restoring this machine. Here is a list of a few things we did.

WE REMOVED EVERYTHING FROM THE PLAYFIELD AND CLEANED, POLISHED, AND APPLIED 2 COATS OF WAX. THE PLAYFIELD SHINES!

WE THEN REBUILT ALL 3 FLIPPERS TO MAKE THEM STRONG!

WE REPLACED OLD RUBBER WITH NEW RUBBER

WE REPLACED OLD BULBS WITH NEW LED BULBS. THIS MAKES THE MACHINE POP!

WE REPLACED THE BATWING CANNON MOTOR WITH A BRAND NEW MOTOR.

WE THEN CLEANED EVERYTHING UNDER THE PLAYFIELD, INCLUDING THE INSIDE OF THE CABINET. WE EVEN CLEANED EVERY PLASIC INSERT FROM UNDERNEATH THE PLAYFIELD, TO MAKE THE LED LIGHTS SHINE BRIGHT AND IN FULL COLOR!

WE REPLACED THE 3 BALLS

WE EVEN PAINTED THE INSIDE OF THE CABINET ABOVE THE PLAYFIELD

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

This pinball is in 100% working order. When we get a pinball ready to sell we do it right. This is my hobby not my job, so we pay attention to detail. Contact Vince (Pinball Hog) at 501-529-1209 or send me a message with any questions. I can deliver in the central Arkansas area, or for a small fee to other areas in the state, or even meet you if you are from out of the state. I can also ship it with NAVL.

#2 6 years ago

Here is some more information. The cabinet has some wear around the flipper buttons and lockdown bar. I can put some black flipper button protectors on it to cover this wear up if you would like. There are a couple of nicks on each side, at the back of the pinball (See Photos). The playfield looks good (See Photos). The dmd works great, and the translight looks really good. If you want to see some more photos, I would be more than happy to send you some.
Thanks for looking!

#3 6 years ago

might want to state the condition of the plastics and ramp. Ramp being the key thing.

#4 6 years ago

All the plastics look good. I put some fender washers on the slings. I cleaned and flame polished the ramps when I had them off, but because they are green you really couldn't see the ball marks unless you really looked close. I went ahead and flame polished them anyway, because I do it to all my pins.

#6 6 years ago

Here are a few photos. I'm on my computer now.

photo 16.JPGphoto 17.JPGphoto 18.JPG

#7 6 years ago

photo 3.JPGphoto 15.JPGphoto 11.JPGphoto 12.JPGphoto 14.JPG

#8 6 years ago

photo 21.JPGphoto 22.JPGphoto 13.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 20.JPG

#9 6 years ago

photo 6.JPGphoto 19.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 8.JPG

#10 6 years ago

There is no price on this....

#11 6 years ago

Nice looking game...how much?

#12 6 years ago

must be free! LOL

#13 6 years ago

Sorry guys right now it's on hold for a guy until next Friday. I will let you know if it falls through.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside