Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by DropTarget
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

ebay.com link » Vintage 1990 Back To The Future Pinball Machine Data East Only 3000 Made Rare

It's rare at only 3000 made, and he does offer free local pick up, you can't beat that. And it's only in a 3 story apartment.

2 weeks later
#2 5 years ago

I have a friend that would like one of these machines.

Read the description, it was kinda funny.
"only took two of use to carry it up"
But you will need to bring 3 people to carry it down. What he can carry it up and wants to watch three other guys carry it down? Bring your own wrench? Lol. What did he do with the wrench that he used to put the legs on it when him and his one buddy carried it up?

Out of curiosity, what is a players machine back to the future worth?

#3 5 years ago

Yeah,

Funny listing all around.

I'm not sure of pricing, I think 1,500 - 2,000, but don't quote me on that.

#4 5 years ago

My first pinball machine was on the third floor of a rent-subsidized apartment building in a 'rougher' neighborhood. Building had no elevator. It was Super Mario Bros so it was extra heavy.

#5 5 years ago

I picked one up last March that needed some work. I had been looking for over a year and wasn't able to snag one. So I wasn't letting that one get a way. I doesn't seem like they come up all that often in my neck of the woods. Strangely enough I am thinking about trading/selling it. I may have to start a thread up on it soon.

#6 5 years ago

Someone posted a WTB ad on Pinside recently, I'm sure you can find it. I would have sold mine, but my kids wouldn't let me. Apparently this is NOT MY collection after all.

#7 5 years ago

Nice that would look great next to my Robocop

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Someone posted a WTB ad on Pinside recently, I'm sure you can find it. I would have sold mine, but my kids wouldn't let me. Apparently this is NOT MY collection after all.

I know exactly what you mean.
But that's ok, you can't take 'em with you afterall.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from rollitover:

you can't take 'em with you afterall.

The kids or the machines? lol

oh, you can try!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside