• 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#56 9 years ago

Great game. Truly, if someone can get this for $6,500 with invisiglass and Shaker that is a really good price. I am truly perplexed that people feel $6,500 is a high price for this game. I own many sterns and in my opinion this game gives you so much more for your money. I can't even compare this to X-MEN LE which was about a $7K game when it came out and put them side by side and it is very obvious to me that WOZ must have cost at least $1,000 more to build (probably more then that). So at $6,500 with Invisiglass and Shaker (worth another $500) makes this a steal from a cost to build standpoint.

I feel that in 2-3 years a game like WOZ will hold up price wise much better then most other pins especially if you get one around $6ish. Not like that can open up the production lines and produce them any cheaper to drive down the price (i.e. Iron man....LOL....and I own one that I paid well over the current price the Vault edition is going for....but hey it happens !!!). I love my IM and wanted one and paid the going price at the time and there are a lot of titles that have "reproduction risk" and will drop if the title is reproduced....you don't have this risk with WOZ as truly at $6,500 I doubt JJP is making enough "profit margin.

However, if you hate the game it isn't worth much. I love the game. For someone with a large collection I think it makes a lot of sense to have a WOZ as it is different from my other pins and truly it gets the most compliments from my non-pinball friends and my childrens friends.....beautiful machine and is the focal point of my game room.

Only thing I will comment on is the seller should just put up a price that he would take. Truy, I wold not waste my time on a "silent auction" I want to negotiate and buy the same day !!!! Just the way I roll and how I ended up with 16 pins in 6 months in 2013....LOL.....back down to 10 after my HS2 leaves my collection tonight....10 is the limit my wife has put on me as she knows I would have went over 20 and for a guy that goets months without playing that was too many in her opinion....hard for me to argue that point !!! I am fine with 10 pins and that forces me to change it up now and then.

GLWS !!!!

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Of course you feel that way HOP you are selling yours for 7k.
After all the posts about pins falling and you told everyone, why are you priced so high?
Congrats on this sale!

Quick update......already done selling pins for this year. Took me a few days and 2 pinsiders came and bought my Elvis and HS2 so I am back down to 10 pins.

I do this once a year (last year I went from 16 down to 10) and always price them based on which ones I want to sell the most. Would you believe the 2 pins that I wanted to sell the most sold !!! Amazing. I got $3,200 for my Elvis and $2K for my HS2 just to keep you up to date. Nothing else is for sale until I get back above 10 pins and go on another buying spree when I get bored which normally happens in the late Winter (this year I ended up buying WOZ, LOTR, POTC and METPRO in about a one month period) because I truly was bored which happens when you can't golf and boat and one of the reasons I bought Wizard season tickets to go with my Capital season tickets this year as I didn't have enough to do last Winter......HOP lives a tough life !!!!

Glad you are worried about me !!! Good to see you care !!!! However, just worry about yourself as buying a LUCI by having to firesale a nice AC/DC premium after having to firesale a nice ST seems to me that you should probably focus on your own buying/selling activities. Just trying to help you out.

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Hey I sold mine cheap as I believe used games should . I do what I say , quite the opposite of your rants. Seeing your pricing just blew me away.
It's not about our welfare .My gut says neither of us are hurting . I just went from a couple back to 9 pins. It's about space and wether we talk trash or truth.
Either way congrats on selling the pins and getting the help.

My point was that I priced them based on how badly I wanted to sell them. My rants are very consistent with my actions and are always to help people understand that pins aren't investments as many had been fulled into thinking they were and worst yet convincing their wives they are great investments. Prices are coming down and will continue to do so as I saw this years ago....no big deal as when I bought I didn't care as as fortunately for me it is "chump change" but for many it is real money. I don't flip pins (lets see I sell once a year as I always seem to get carried away) and as we both know people negotiate. Honestly, I didn't know how badly the Stern titles had dropped (with the exception of IM) as I have been out of the loop. I found out all Stern titles had dropped due to "remake risk" which makes sense. The prices I posted truly were reasonable just months ago before the Vault Edition started.

Unlike most pinsiders, I truly took a long break like I told everyone I would for the Spring/Summer (I doubt I posted more then 5 times during the Summer so I was not in the loop on prices). They have performed worse then even I predicted as I never saw the Vault Edition risk (IM vault edition) as well as the remake risk (MMR).

So I am very consistent just not up to date on what prices did the last 3-6 months. Again, last year I sold 6 of my 16 in weeks and this year it only took me days to "skinny down" so how bad am I pricing pins (like I said some I don't want to get rid of and WOZ was one of them).

You just always have to get your 2 cents in and truly I haven't even commented on one of your posts in "forever" as I just put the past behind us but you "couldn't help yourself" so you got what you deserved. I only attack when attacked and then I get the "bad rap" but nobody ever knows the history. I have yet to meet a pinsider in person that I haven't got along well with. They meet me and understand I am a good guy and truly find pinside amusing and fun. Sure at times I "pull peoples strings" but most of them deserve it I assure you.

Enough said......just remember like always you had to open up the can of worms by commenting on my for sale ad.....LOL. What response did you expect. I never take SH** from anyone....sorry, I don't have to and never have. Calling it a night....have a really tough day tomorrow so I need to get some sleep. Have to see the Caps and Flyers (and hopefully a zillion fights) which wears me out as I always eat and drink too much as I always have VIP passes (all you can eat and drink......warm up for the weekend !!!). I better get some beauty sleep !!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider houseofpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-woz-standard-fs?tu=houseofpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.