• 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraZ4Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Woz is a great game. Top ten right now and more code could push it top fice of all time.

Umm, it's not even in the top 20 according to this community and you're just as delusional if you think there will be more code to change the rules/game (quite possibly some bug fixes though.)

And $6500 with invisiglass and shaker ... oh how fast the price is declining on this game. Very telling. I'm not sure why JJP renewed the license. They seem a little too confident in the future sales of this title.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm not sure why I'm getting thumbs down for this. I think people lose sight of the road we've been down with JJP's pricing on WOZ. To sum it up:
So the ECLE is announced with an MSRP of $7500 with an introductory pre-order price of $6500. This then went to $7000 in July 2011 and was later increased to the $7500 MSRP for the remaining couple hundred LE's in Aug 2011.
WOZ standard was announced at an MSRP of $6500 with no indication that the price would ever be higher than that. Later, the price was increased to $7000, and then a year or so ago was seemingly raised to $8000 overnight. These adjustments in price were done when supply was low and wait times for games was excruciatingly long. Had production been on schedule and everything was delivered in a reasonable manner than I don't think we would have ever seen the price of the Standard go to $8000. I think the $8000 was just a price JJP came up with to make people waiting for the game feel better because their game was seemingly going up in value. This also allowed JJP to sell some games to people at a premium for $8K due to the shortened supply. Had their been no shortage/production delays I think the price of the standard would have held at $6500 or $7000 at most. With that being said $6500 w/ shaker and invisiglass is still cheaper than they have ever really been NIB. Here's a post for one NIB with Shaker/invisiglass and free delivery for $6800.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-few-days-to-purchase-an-upgraded-woz-standard-with-shaker-and-invisiglass

You could be right on why the price of standard WOZ was raised to 8000. But I don't think JJP will lower the MSRP list price (even if they drop their price to distributors behind the scenes.) I think part of the reason they raised their price was simply because when they looked at the final BOM cost ... and factored in their current production rates and overhead (nevermind the costs incurred from troubleshooting and replacing light board issues) ... they really need to increase their margin (gross profit) per game to get back in the black in a shorter period of itme. I think they are still on very thin ice right now. Time will tell. Oh, and any time you dare to say something even remotely negative about JJP ... expect some thumbs down from the JJP pump crew.

Meanwhile ... free bump for Lorenzo.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Just got mine 2 weeks ago and I had a blown LED board on my 3rd game...bypassed it and all is good while waiting for a replacement, but it still makes me nervous.

Quoted from lllvjr:

But I will say games made in the last month like the last 100 le games and 100 standard games would be the best ones to buy. There's no led issues ....

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Wow sold. So much for it not being a game in demand.

lol. ONE game sells in a couple of days time ... likely much more than 1k below MSRP ... and you think that means it's "in demand"? And if SilverBallz is correct (and it was more than $2400 below MSRP) then sure .. someone got a good deal and they can probably flip it tomorrow too. I'd say it's definitely worth $5600 NIB (especially with shaker and Invisiglass?)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 24.50
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraZ4Pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-woz-standard-fs?tu=CraZ4Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.