• Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Game is located near Boston.

Nib off the line last week. Serious inquire hit me up.
Thanks,
Lorenzo

#2 9 years ago

Without a price it doesn't look like you are serious about selling.

#3 9 years ago

U didn't pm me guess ur not serious about buying either

#4 9 years ago

Price police / fs thread-tarders are never "serious buyers."

That's not really the point.

#5 9 years ago

What's the cheapest nib standard out there?

#6 9 years ago

What's the most expensive?
Isn't that what you mean?

#7 9 years ago

Just curious, why would you buy a NIB game just to sell it right away?

#8 9 years ago

I hope he makes a profit for a game that sucks, GLWS!!

#9 9 years ago

that is not the preferred nomenclature, dude.

#10 9 years ago

Lorenzo is a good honest guy to deal with, got my RFM from him a little while ago.

#11 9 years ago

No I was serious what's the cheapest a new in box woz goes for? Which vendors the cheapest, Beenie?

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

No I was serious what's the cheapest a new in box woz goes for?

There's a NIB standard w/ Invisiglass and shaker in the marketplace for $6500. Think that's the cheapest for NIB.

#13 9 years ago

The three piside adds NIB one 6500 two make a offer

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

I hope he makes a profit for a game that sucks, GLWS!!

That's not nice

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

The three piside adds NIB one 6500 two make a offer

Ok thanks that's what I needed to know

#16 9 years ago

A NIB WOZ Standard with Invisiglass and shaker for $6500.
That is crazy.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14914

#17 9 years ago

Woz is a great game. Top ten right now and more code could push it top fice of all time.

#18 9 years ago

The only thing that is great about woz is that it is no longer in my collection

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

A NIB WOZ Standard with Invisiglass and shaker for $6500.
That is crazy.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/14914

Not really... That was what they originally were priced at when Standards were announced.-Same goes for the LE. JJP just raised the prices when production was trickling to artificially inflate the values and take advantage of the shortage of games.-Similar to what typically happens when a new gaming system or iPhone is released in short supply. Now that they've caught up on production i think we'll start seeing the "real" prices again.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Woz is a great game. Top ten right now and more code could push it top fice of all time.

Umm, it's not even in the top 20 according to this community and you're just as delusional if you think there will be more code to change the rules/game (quite possibly some bug fixes though.)

And $6500 with invisiglass and shaker ... oh how fast the price is declining on this game. Very telling. I'm not sure why JJP renewed the license. They seem a little too confident in the future sales of this title.

#21 9 years ago

How have sales been on the new WOZ LE?

Seems like distributors are loaded with all the models.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Not really... That was what they originally were priced at when Standards were announced.-Same goes for the LE. JJP just raised the prices when production was trickling to artificially inflate the values and take advantage of the shortage of games.-Similar to what typically happens when a new gaming system or iPhone is released in short supply. Now that they've caught up on production i think we'll start seeing the "real" prices again.

I'm not sure why I'm getting thumbs down for this. I think people lose sight of the road we've been down with JJP's pricing on WOZ. To sum it up:

So the ECLE is announced with an MSRP of $7500 with an introductory pre-order price of $6500. This then went to $7000 in July 2011 and was later increased to the $7500 MSRP for the remaining couple hundred LE's in Aug 2011.

WOZ standard was announced at an MSRP of $6500 with no indication that the price would ever be higher than that. Later, the price was increased to $7000, and then a year or so ago was seemingly raised to $8000 overnight. These adjustments in price were done when supply was low and wait times for games was excruciatingly long. Had production been on schedule and everything was delivered in a reasonable manner than I don't think we would have ever seen the price of the Standard go to $8000. I think the $8000 was just a price JJP came up with to make people waiting for the game feel better because their game was seemingly going up in value. This also allowed JJP to sell some games to people at a premium for $8K due to the shortened supply. Had their been no shortage/production delays I think the price of the standard would have held at $6500 or $7000 at most. With that being said $6500 w/ shaker and invisiglass is still cheaper than they have ever really been NIB. Here's a post for one NIB with Shaker/invisiglass and free delivery for $6800.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-few-days-to-purchase-an-upgraded-woz-standard-with-shaker-and-invisiglass

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm not sure why I'm getting thumbs down for this. I think people lose sight of the road we've been down with JJP's pricing on WOZ. To sum it up:
So the ECLE is announced with an MSRP of $7500 with an introductory pre-order price of $6500. This then went to $7000 in July 2011 and was later increased to the $7500 MSRP for the remaining couple hundred LE's in Aug 2011.
WOZ standard was announced at an MSRP of $6500 with no indication that the price would ever be higher than that. Later, the price was increased to $7000, and then a year or so ago was seemingly raised to $8000 overnight. These adjustments in price were done when supply was low and wait times for games was excruciatingly long. Had production been on schedule and everything was delivered in a reasonable manner than I don't think we would have ever seen the price of the Standard go to $8000. I think the $8000 was just a price JJP came up with to make people waiting for the game feel better because their game was seemingly going up in value. This also allowed JJP to sell some games to people at a premium for $8K due to the shortened supply. Had their been no shortage/production delays I think the price of the standard would have held at $6500 or $7000 at most. With that being said $6500 w/ shaker and invisiglass is still cheaper than they have ever really been NIB. Here's a post for one NIB with Shaker/invisiglass and free delivery for $6800.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-few-days-to-purchase-an-upgraded-woz-standard-with-shaker-and-invisiglass

NIB is now $8000 without Invisiglass and shaker. This person is selling one for $6500 NIB with Invisiglass and shaker. That is a hell of a deal in today's pricing. It is not very relevant what JJP originally sold them for when every manufacturer has significantly raised their NIB prices since 2011.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

You could be right on why the price of standard WOZ was raised to 8000. But I don't think JJP will lower the MSRP list price (even if they drop their price to distributors behind the scenes.) I think part of the reason they raised their price was simply because when they looked at the final BOM cost ... and factored in their current production rates and overhead (nevermind the costs incurred from troubleshooting and replacing light board issues) ... they really need to increase their margin (gross profit) per game to get back in the black in a shorter period of itme. I think they are still on very thin ice right now. Time will tell. Oh, and any time you dare to say something even remotely negative about JJP ... expect some thumbs down from the JJP pump crew.

Meanwhile ... free bump for Lorenzo.

#25 9 years ago

ahh ... who doesn't love a little JJP vs. the other guys drama ... lol.
oh well, at least these comments equal some good bumps for the OP.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

NIB is now $8000 without Invisiglass and shaker. This person is selling one for $6500 NIB with Invisiglass and shaker. That is a hell of a deal in today's pricing. It is not very relevant what JJP originally sold them for when every manufacturer has significantly raised their NIB prices since 2011.

The point I'm trying to make is that with JJP we have yet to see a market in which supply was able to keep up with demand. When demand is higher than supply the Company selling can charge a premium on the product being sold which is why there was an $8K price on the Standard. As of now JJP is still not caught up with demand as some buyers are still waiting on Standards and 75th models. When demand finally equals supply or becomes less than supply, only then will we see what the true price will be.

Imagine what would happen if Stern decided that instead of making all 600 TWDLE's in a period of a month, instead they were only going to build 10 a week for 60 weeks. I'm sure we'd see a lot of cases where distributors would sell them for $10K or more just because the supply was so low and demand was high. That doesn't necessarily mean that TWDLE is a $10K game. The distributor's are just taking advantage of the situation. That's why WOZ Standard isn't a $8K game. It's a $6.5K game in a balanced market.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

NIB is now $8000 without Invisiglass and shaker.

I'm sure they are currently flying off the shelves at that price. Sheesh. I don't have to read any further into the argument to see the basic logic is flawed. The price is what people are paying.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'm sure they are currently flying off the shelves at that price. Sheesh. I don't have to read any further into the argument to see the basic logic is flawed. The price is what people are paying.

It's not rocket science

#29 9 years ago

Yes jack is getting 8k for standard now. Yes they are still selling many people in this world not on pinside and not regular pinball collectors buying the game as its theme is timeless to many people not normally pinball people.

But I will say games made in the last month like the last 100 le games and 100 standard games would be the best ones to buy. There's no led issues, no sound board connector issues ect that's all be solved.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Just curious, why would you buy a NIB game just to sell it right away?

Lebowski?

#31 9 years ago

But it's pinball always something wrong. Got my le a month ago, drop target switch was looses and now coil bracket for drop target bracket is loose. Always something

#32 9 years ago

Free bump, how do i buy the volume mod you have avail for WOZ? GLWS

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Really? Can you try not to argue in this guys sales thread? There are plenty of other threads ruined by WOZ bashing.

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Free bump, how do i buy the volume mod you have avail for WOZ? GLWS

eBay auction, my website, or pm me ur Paypal email and ill send u a invoice!!!

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Imagine what would happen if Stern decided that instead of making all 600 TWDLE's in a period of a month, instead they were only going to build 10 a week for 60 weeks. I'm sure we'd see a lot of cases where distributors would sell them for $10K or more just because the supply was so low and demand was high. That doesn't necessarily mean that TWDLE is a $10K game. The distributor's are just taking advantage of the situation. That's why WOZ Standard isn't a $8K game. It's a $6.5K game in a balanced market.

i disagree.in your scenario you would have many early buyers of the le selling their incomplete coded machines for a potential profit and thus would cannibalize many future sales from sterns distros.

any distro trying to sell games for 10k in this situation would not be in business very long.

the le gimmick is almost cooked at this point, people are wising up finally.

#36 9 years ago

Shame on you Lorenzo you started a pissing contest

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

But it's pinball always something wrong. Got my le a month ago, drop target switch was looses and now coil bracket for drop target bracket is loose. Always something

Just got mine 2 weeks ago and I had a blown LED board on my 3rd game...bypassed it and all is good while waiting for a replacement, but it still makes me nervous.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Just got mine 2 weeks ago and I had a blown LED board on my 3rd game...bypassed it and all is good while waiting for a replacement, but it still makes me nervous.

Quoted from lllvjr:

But I will say games made in the last month like the last 100 le games and 100 standard games would be the best ones to buy. There's no led issues ....

#39 9 years ago

At 8k you would be able to get a big lebowski Just saying

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Really? Can you try not to argue in this guys sales thread? There are plenty of other threads ruined by WOZ bashing.

Get a grip dude. The seller even asked what the going rate is. But just in the one in a billion chance he actually was expecting to sell it for $8000, I will apologize. I'm sorry for pointing out that WOZ does not sell for MSRP, just like I have pointed out many times in the past that no Stern game has ever actually sold for MSRP. Sorry. Really. I am.

#42 9 years ago

Two sold for 6k recently.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Were they NIB's? I have been considering sellingtrading +cash my Capcom Airborne for a WOZ...still on the fence though

#44 9 years ago

I remember people getting nasty when I said I was waiting to buy when wozle dropped below $7000. Now they can be had all day long for that price with standards going for much less. Funny. I was told that would never happen.

#45 9 years ago

Lorenzo I think you have a good game and it will eventually sell- do not give it away. The market for high end pins is sluggish due to many factors. MMR seemed to have started the high end market drain with speculation on more Williams re-runs then Stern announcing vault re-runs, then high end boutique games coming to market-lots going on currently. Collectors are taking a time-out and standing on the side lines. Let the dust settle and see what plays out. Also don't feed the price drop cheerleading trolls who constantly talk about pricing-who freaking cares. GLWS

#46 9 years ago

Since I haven't posted a price ill go ahead and say I'm not looking for 8k that's just what jack is getting.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I'm not sure if mine is one of the ones Hwawonyu is talking about, but I paid $6k for a standard with less than 200 plays on it. It included a shaker plus a few other mods. It wasn't NIB, but it would have been tough to tell the difference. The only spot that had any sign of wear was the edge of the munchkin playfield.

Good luck with the sale, lllvjr.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I'm not sure if mine is one of the ones Hwawonyu is talking about, but I paid $6k for a standard with less than 200 plays on it. It included a shaker plus a few other mods. It wasn't NIB, but it would have been tough to tell the difference. The only spot that had any sign of wear was the edge of the munchkin playfield.
Good luck with the sale, lllvjr.

#49 9 years ago

What's the warranty situation for these? Will JJP honor and replace light boards etc. if needed?

#50 9 years ago

How much is this?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 16.95
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 88 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-woz-standard-fs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.