(Topic ID: 311169)

NIB vs. Used: Opinions, Please

By texas_compadre

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

robotworld (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbl1116.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 2 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

and we appreciate this very much.
    every customer is different. some have the ability to install, setup and diagnose any issues that come up. For those we are more than comfortable shipping games directly to their homes (or business or terminal). for other customers, they either don't want to or dont have the skillset to set up thier machines. If they are local (within 3 hours) to our office then we offer delivery, install, and a basic (one hour or so) quick course on removing the glass, adjusting switches, etc in their house. if they are not local then we work with them via email / facetime / etc to help them in any way to make sure they are satisfied with their purchase. We have even called their "local" distributor or pinball hobbiest to help in the rare case we couldn't do it via email.
    I am not sure how things are going with the op of this thread, but since they opened a second thread on this topic i can only expect they are not going well. Some people really want that "first to open the box" experience, and some don't. We do a lot of accessory install, so those games are generally removed from the box in order to accomplish this (we don't want to spend an extra hour or two in the customers home if we can avoid it).
    In the end, i hope the op is made whole and enjoys their new purchse.

Totally off topic but i noticed your location was Wisconsin Dells. My family took a trip there about 30 years ago or so and there was an arcade with robots on their tokens. I think i still have one somewhere but can’t remember the name of the arcade for the life of me

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbl1116.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-vs-used-opinions-please?tu=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.