image.jpg
image.jpg
sushi.jpg
download (5).jpg
Lower.JPG
rutt.jpg
tron.gif
anigif_enhanced-buzz-22122-1405694288-10.gif
There are 426 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Seems like TRON LE threads bring out the worst in everyone. Any other pin cause this much division on Pinside?

Seriously? Read any early woz threads, and the cast of characters, including owners and volunteers?

Tron le threads? Lame. Not even close.

#202 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This is what I picture all NJ people like.

images.jpeg 7 KB

Gotta support the team...

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Seems like TRON LE threads bring out the worst in everyone. Any other pin cause this much division on Pinside?

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Buy my overpriced DE Star Wars with autographed backglass thread

Nope! That one brought the best of Pinside!!

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I love TRON but 15K is up there. You could own a Hobbit and WOZ for about that.

Or a couple of good games

#205 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

How about a Jersey bro 7500 special bro you can really stick to those negative nellies

Leave me out of it. I love Jersey. And I grew up in Huntington Beach!

Sincerely, Nellie

#206 9 years ago

That's funny

Oh by the way, the police are at your door for that stolen Fish Tales

#207 9 years ago

geez, at least find a pic of the real jersey devil... i keep looking for the beast in the pinelands...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#208 9 years ago

What is wrong with New Jersey?

I have never been there. I just looked at a bunch of pics of the state online. It looks to have very nice beaches and beautiful neighborhoods. I wouldn't mind living there. It looks like it has a lot to offer. However, I will likely never leave NH. It is very difficult to get used to paying sales tax and income tax both of which I avoid by living in this state.

#209 9 years ago

speaking of tron...let's go rangers!

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

I will likely never leave NH. It is very difficult to get used to paying sales tax and income tax both of which I avoid by living in this state.

I guess your state runs on free labor and support then? Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that they're not taxing you in other ways to make up for it.

#211 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

What is wrong with New Jersey?
I have never been there. I just looked at a bunch of pics of the state online. It looks to have very nice beaches and beautiful neighborhoods. I wouldn't mind living there. It looks like it has a lot to offer. However, I will likely never leave NH. It is very difficult to get used to paying sales tax and income tax both of which I avoid by living in this state.

hmm... other than the toxic waste, traffic, mysterious road signs, and general "jerseyness", not much...

i was born and raised in nh (lived in me for some of those years as well, plus 1 in fl and 1 in ca)... i've lived in southern nj for about 25 some odd years now, and until i either win the powerball or retire, i'm not going anywhere... once you learn to live with the above "problems", the positives far outweigh the negatives...

#212 9 years ago

You are right. Our property taxes are quite high. So if you make a high income and live in a modest home you are way ahead of the game. That is what I choose to do.
State services are not the greatest here in NH. If you need services then people move to the People's Republic of Vermont or Mass.

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

hmm... other than the toxic waste, traffic, mysterious road signs, and general "jerseyness", not much...
i was born and raised in nh (lived in me for some of those years as well)... i've lived in southern nj for about 25 some odd years now, and until i either win the powerball or retire, i'm not going anywhere... once you learn to live with the above "problems", the positives far outweigh the negatives...

Well I am sure every state has it bad parts. What I saw of NJ looked very nice. I like the proximity to the ocean and the city. I sort of have that here in NH. I am 90 minutes from Boston and 60 minutes from the ocean. Not bad.

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Well I am sure every state has it bad parts. What I saw of NJ looked very nice. I like the proximity to the ocean and the city. I sort of have that here in NH. I am 90 minutes from Boston and 60 minutes from the ocean. Not bad.

yup, i lived for quite some time in auburn... close enough to "stuff"...

yes, as noted in an earlier post, i can be in downtown philly in 15 mins, the middle of the woods in 30 mins, and at the shore (or in the mountains, ftm) in 60 mins... on top of that, there are very few places that are better to live if you are a birder...

btw, bump for the sale...

#215 9 years ago

Yeah, I have been to Philly and its suburbs. Very nice. I really like it down there. My job and family keeps me in NH for now. I am starting to get sick of all the snow and cold. We are expecting another 12 inches tonight on top of the 3 -4 feet already in my yard.

#216 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Rangers suck. Discuss.

And keep bumping my friend's fs thread.

#217 9 years ago

...can we talk about Alaska now?...oh, this is a For Sale Thread....forgot...

#218 9 years ago

Tron LE is a great game. I would like to own one some day. Looks like a shiny new machine. I am sure it will sell. These were a hot commodity 9 months ago.

#219 9 years ago

Keep the offers coming. Sorry guys I really can't do less than $11,000. SEPins, who has only other I know of these days, admits it's probably an $11,500 machine. When I wrote $15,000 OBRO I was really just trying to get offers around/north of $11,000. If it doesn't sell, No biggie. The gold Panerai will just have to wait. I can buy it cash either way but makes more sense for me to me sell this to fund around 1/2 of it. Also would keep the wife happy as she hates to look at the box. Have a great day.

#220 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Also would keep the wife happy as she hates to look at the box.

I love to look at the box.

#221 9 years ago

Bro! You should buy this this! You get the biggest discount of all.

#222 9 years ago

Which gold Paneri are you contemplating? Any pics of it?
Bump

#223 9 years ago

Bro! You should buy this this! You get the biggest discount of all.

A five finger discount? Cause that's the only one I can afford right now.

#224 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

Or 379

image-273.jpgimage-273.jpg

Or 515

image-699.jpgimage-699.jpg

#225 9 years ago

Also would trade the game towards a gold audemars piguet or panerai.

#226 9 years ago

Go for the 289!

#227 9 years ago

$6K to tell the time? Yea it's shiny but so is Tron...

#228 9 years ago

Beautiful piece. I own a cheap cousin of that watch. The PAM 111.
GLWS.

#229 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

$6K to tell the time? Yea it's shiny but so is Tron...

Brother (no offense-I know you are not my brother, just a term of endearment ) , I wish these puppies were 6 grand. I'd have a few. The tron LE is sweet and shinny but I'd rather have the watch, they are cool too, than an extra tron sitting in a box.

#230 9 years ago

Watches are amazing I have a few of them. It's wearable art at its best. GLWS I completely understand where you are coming from.

#231 9 years ago

Ah ok, read the "1/2" comment the opposite way. So $23K to tell the time.. even bigger waste of money, but whatever floats your boat. The Tron has a better ruleset

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Watches are amazing I have a few of them across many brands like VC,PP,IWC,Paneri. It's wearable art at its best. GLWS I completely understand where you are coming from.

Man awesome collection!

Quoted from metallik:

Ah ok, read the "1/2" comment the opposite way. So $23K to tell the time.. even bigger waste of money, but whatever floats your boat. The Tron has a better ruleset

That's the best part of it, it really is all about whatever floats your boat. I do agree the tron has a better rule set.

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Yeah, I have been to Philly and its suburbs. Very nice. I really like it down there. My job and family keeps me in NH for now. I am starting to get sick of all the snow and cold. We are expecting another 12 inches tonight on top of the 3 -4 feet already in my yard.

Bummer. Should hit 77 in Dallas today. Winter comes and goes here. Cold again Monday. This past week was a miracle of nice weather.

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

My latest acquisition was this one.

Watches 001.JPG 172 KB

OMG - unreal!! That is art! You are 100% correct. Wear it in great health my friend!

#236 9 years ago

Litz-I'll trade my pin collection for that one watch!

#237 9 years ago

Thanks. Most people don't know what I have on my wrist. And I like it that way. Watches make me smile.

#238 9 years ago

Well at least one Pinsider found something agreeably or not off putting to them in this thread. Suppose that it's just a Jersey thing to rather look the part of a refined gentleman.

#239 9 years ago

I looked up that brand; it looks like those ultracomplicated models might have 'rulesets' equivalent to Tron

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I looked up that brand; it looks like those ultracomplicated models might have 'rulesets' equivalent to Tron

That is true. That PP is a mechanical marvel!

#241 9 years ago

th-178.jpegth-178.jpeg

#242 9 years ago

That is true. That PP is a mechanical marvel!

if it was sitting in front of me, it would have to be repaired after i finished drooling on it... that is one fine timepiece...

#243 9 years ago

Why for $990,000 do I only get a two year warranty on this new watch. Can I buy an extended warranty for my investment? Also, if it has an issue do I put it in the mail or do they fly out to me or what? There are important questions I need answered before purchasing.

http://www.watchesonnet.com/patek-philippe-5208p-001.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAgfymBRCEhpTR8NXpx1USJAAV0dQyR2_6oNzd6GZU7XLacHHsgEWj3sz_xL34W2kfDwq4KRoCsSvw_wcB

#244 9 years ago

$15,000 OBO. PM me.

tronwatch.jpgtronwatch.jpg

#245 9 years ago

Keep the offers coming. Sorry guys I really can't do less than $11,000. SEPins, who has only other I know of these days, admits it's probably an $11,500 machine. When I wrote $15,000 OBRO I was really just trying to get offers around/north of $11,000. If it doesn't sell, No biggie. The gold Panerai will just have to wait. I can buy it cash either way but makes more sense for me to me sell this to fund around 1/2 of it. Also would keep the wife happy as she hates to look at the box. Have a great day.

So another guy with a NIB "admits" that the value is probably more than your settle price? LOL.

Someday we'll know, right? But there's nothing on this green earth to guarantee this game will ever sell for more than $11k. Or $15k or $9k. The market may have passed this by a bit, or not. Let us know! All of Pinside is curious.

#246 9 years ago

I will if it sells.

#247 9 years ago

The good news for the op is that while us peons who can't afford the pin whine, we do give it free bumps for the potential buyer. If I had money and just entered this hobby, I don't think I'd have a problem buying this pin for 11k,12k or even 15k. There seems to be only a couple of these NIB TronLE's left.

#248 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Hell yeah!

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

Why for $990,000 do I only get a two year warranty on this new watch. Can I buy an extended warranty for my investment? Also, if it has an issue do I put it in the mail or do they fly out to me or what? There are important questions I need answered before purchasing.
http://www.watchesonnet.com/patek-philippe-5208p-001.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAgfymBRCEhpTR8NXpx1USJAAV0dQyR2_6oNzd6GZU7XLacHHsgEWj3sz_xL34W2kfDwq4KRoCsSvw_wcB

They ship these time pieces via FedEx overnight with third party insurance coverage. The watch is usually triple boxed. Someone over 21 years old must be available to sign for it. They also never put the name of the jewelery company on the box just the initials to prevent attention drawn to it. It has worked well for me over the years. Now whether they will insure for $990,000 is a different matter; $125,000 no problem.

#250 9 years ago

just put invisiglass on my Tron LE today. it's now available for $15,500 firm
...i'd just recommend buying this one instead.

( ((bump)) )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 426 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-tron-le-fs/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.