tron-cartoon-pinside-pin-sale.jpg
image-345.jpg
image-829.jpg
image-707.jpg
tron-background-2.jpg
image-770.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

looking for $11,900 (throwing in latest nib arcade mod for free, a $232 value) for the nib and $10,100 for the huo with shaker, arcade mod, external sub, and cabinet leg protectors. The Huo was listed as sold but buyer in Texas found something local. Fortunately I didn't need the cash so it wasn't a big deal. This price is better.

#2 9 years ago

Bump for a good seller!

#3 9 years ago

Bump ...GLWS.....last 2 only mad it 4 days, and 1 day on the forum......mark

#4 9 years ago

wow, NIB TRON LE ?!?!?!

What # is it?

pix?

tron-background-2.jpgtron-background-2.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Thanks guys! Need just one and there is a low #, very close by, totally modded , Huo that I'd like to get. So I'll sell these to get that one if it works out.

# 209 for NIB
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-770.jpgimage-770.jpg

# 322 for the Huo

image-707.jpgimage-707.jpg
image-829.jpgimage-829.jpg
image-345.jpgimage-345.jpg

#7 9 years ago

gold mine (bump)

#8 9 years ago

Happy monday

#9 9 years ago

good name for a band (bump)

#10 9 years ago

Why has it taken you so long to sell either of these? This is like the third time I have seen these for sale and surprised you still have both. Shocked neither has sold.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Why has it taken you so long to sell either of these? This is like the third time I have seen these for sale and surprised you still have both. Shocked neither has sold.

Timing

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

They will sell.....timing and the right buyer.....suspect there's already been pm activity.....

#13 9 years ago

I know of 3 Tron LE that have traded hands in the last month in this price range.
GLWTS

#14 9 years ago

All good. Never was in rush. Just put them up on pinball classifieds. Funny thing is I live near Alpine, NJ and all the rich dudes there would love this in their gameroom but I just don't know how to advertise it to them. I'd really like to buy a fully modded tron le for sale right now near me. Low # , autographed , tons of mods I just don't know how to install myself. So if I sold these two I'd get the modded one that is for sale. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for the bumps guys. The Huo was almost sold but guy in Texas found a local one which I totally understood.

#15 9 years ago

wow can you imagine the awesomeness of owning three Tron LEs at the same time? You gotta do it!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

All good. Never was in rush. Just put them up on pinball classifieds. Funny thing is I live near Alpine, NJ and all the rich dudes there would love this in their gameroom but I just don't know how to advertise it to them. I'd really like to buy a fully modded TRON LE for sale right now near me. Low # , autographed , tons of mods I just don't know how to install myself. So if I sold these two I'd get the modded one that is for sale. We shall see how it goes. Thanks for the bumps guys. The Huo was almost sold but guy in Texas found a local one which I totally understood.

Sell your Nib to Gecko and then buy the modded one. You guys will then each both have 2 LEs and it will all make sense.

#17 9 years ago

Gecko can sell me his IJ to get the second Tron. I love Tron and I'm 10 minutes from this guy. I just don't love Tron 10k worth.

#18 9 years ago

Bump and throwing in latest nib arcade modification with the nib tron le. That is i believe around a $232 bonus with shipping costs ($225 + $7). Someone is seeking pictures and information on the Huo that I have so I will sending that out later. Anyone on the fence here, just check out Gecko's thread on his new modded Huo Tron Le and his honest opinion on just how sweet this game is. He sold his pro for the Le. Thanks, Ant

#19 9 years ago

Bump and throwing in latest nib arcade modification with the nib TRON LE. That is i believe around a $232 bonus with shipping costs ($225 + $7). Someone is seeking pictures and information on the Huo that I have so I will sending that out later. Anyone on the fence here, just check out Gecko's thread on his new modded Huo TRON LE and his honest opinion on just how sweet this game is. He sold his pro for the Le. Thanks, Ant

My opinion is always free!

Seriously, great machine!

#20 9 years ago

Beautiful games. I can only assume those that HAVE TO HAVE ONE have one y now, or that with new pins coming in around $9,000 for LE's the market place is finally adjusting itself. But, who knows. It's hard to stay the HOT pin forever. I think Tron LE's are going to settle around 9K soon.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Beautiful games. I can only assume those that HAVE TO HAVE ONE have one y now, or that with new pins coming in around $9,000 for LE's the market place is finally adjusting itself. But, who knows. It's hard to stay the HOT pin forever. I think TRON LE's are going to settle around 9K soon.

Haha.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Beautiful games. I can only assume those that HAVE TO HAVE ONE have one y now, or that with new pins coming in around $9,000 for LE's the market place is finally adjusting itself. But, who knows. It's hard to stay the HOT pin forever. I think TRON LE's are going to settle around 9K soon.

I'm in @ 9k!

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

My opinion is always free

not true, always seem to cost me money

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

O Kaneda (no pun intended) Hot pins don't have to try and stay hot, they were born that way! It comes easy for them

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

What happened to your hunt for a tron LE for 11 grand? Oh that's right you had no intention and most of what comes out of your mouth is just dumb. Go buy a pro Kandeda it's more up your alley or go find this price you speak of.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Jesus you still here? Go away you pita.

Oh, that wasn't right. I'm sorry.

Please go away you pita.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Jesus you still here? Go away you pita.
Oh, that wasn't right. I'm sorry.
Please go away you pita.

I'm assuming that's a Jewish joke?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Ummm....doubt it....seriously.......bump for OP!!! GLWS....This post just over a week old, and 4 sold within days of being listed....suspect there are some # crunchers doing some math right now to snag these???as others have said.....timing....just not a machine that a lot can buy on a whim....

#30 9 years ago

thanks guys. no rush. just modded the huo with blue xpin, new chrome, topper, the metal stern leg protectors, connected the sub, cleaned it all up (thanks Paul Drabik). Probably some other stuff i cant think of at the moment. I will enjoy it till it sells.

#31 9 years ago

ok,

here's my good luck charm image/post that brings the deal in for seller every frickin' time

tron-cartoon-pinside-pin-sale.jpgtron-cartoon-pinside-pin-sale.jpg

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I think TRON LE's are going to settle around 9K soon.

Really......WTF

wtf-1.jpgwtf-1.jpg

#33 9 years ago

thanks guys. no rush. just modded the huo with blue xpin, new chrome, topper, the metal stern leg protectors, connected the sub, cleaned it all up (thanks Paul Drabik). Probably some other stuff i cant think of at the moment. I will enjoy it till it sells.

New chrome? Coin door, siderails w/ EL, or other?

#34 9 years ago

Original factory chrome on tron le wasn't the best. So it was replaced with high quality plated Crome armor.

#35 9 years ago

So considering you still have the HUO one and have added additional upgrades to it since your original post, what's the updated price of the machine? Better keep updating that price or I'll wait until you have an additional $2k into it and tell you I'll take it at your offering of $10.1k....

#36 9 years ago

^^^^
lol. good point.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I think TRON LE's are going to settle around 9K soon.

On what facts and statistical data might that erroneous conclusion be derived from ?

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

On what facts and statistical data might that erroneous conclusion be derived from ?

He has $9k in coins sitting on his dresser labeled "Tron LE bank"

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Multiball1:

So considering you still have the HUO one and have added additional upgrades to it since your original post, what's the updated price of the machine? Better keep updating that price or I'll wait until you have an additional $2k into it and tell you I'll take it at your offering of $10.1k....

By what I believe he is (has already) added to this machine, I strongly suggest someone get it pretty quick if seriously in the market......

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

By what I believe he is (has already) added to this machine, I strongly suggest someone get it pretty quick if seriously in the market......

Truth is, it was already a great price at his original $10.1k. Now with his additional add-ons it's a steal.
If I didn't buy one just three days before he started this thread, his HUO would already be sitting in my basement.

It's funny how timing works, a week after his is sold there will be five people on the forum looking for a Tron LE.

#41 9 years ago

Huo off market. Just ordered a bunch more stuff for it including all hooked mods and gio's laser cut armor with lighting and the chrome apron.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from Multiball1:

Truth is, it was already a great price at his original $10.1k. Now with his additional add-ons it's a steal.
If I didn't buy one just three days before he started this thread, his HUO would already be sitting in my basement.
It's funny how timing works, a week after his is sold there will be five people on the forum looking for a TRON LE.

Absolutely agree.......

Huo off market. Just ordered a bunch more stuff for it including all hooked mods and gio's laser cut armor with lighting and the chrome apron.

Kind of knew this would happen....now we will watch the NIB evaporate shortly.....GLWS on that one, and pics of your heavily modded HUO when ready, please.... .....mark

#43 9 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 26.50
$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-tron-le-and-huo-tron-le-for-sale-in-nj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.