Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Saveleaningtower
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tron lego man.jpg
image-74.jpg

#1 5 years ago

time to give this a try again ahead of the holidays. my huo tron le has been modded to the hills so i am keeping that one. pm me for any details you would like. i will ship it. box strapped to pallet. thanks, ant

#2 5 years ago

image-74.jpg
#3 5 years ago

Where are the "pinball is not an investment" folks?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Where are the "pinball is not an investment" folks?

I'm one. That's why I paid big bucks for a TronLE. Not an investment, but a fantastic pinball machine.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

time to give this a try again ahead of the holidays. my huo TRON LE has been modded to the hills so i am keeping that one. pm me for any details you would like. i will ship it. box strapped to pallet. thanks, ant

If nobody buys this, I'd like to buy the box. That's about all I can afford.

BUMP for a great seller and all-around wonderful guy!!!

#6 5 years ago

Bump for the one of the classier folks here on Pinside.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks guys for the bumps.

O-din - couldn't agree more. It's a fantastic game.

Randy - the box is yours. Lol.

Mike - hope Mr. Matthews was able to help you out.

Abacus - not sure if it's "damn Gina" there's a nib available or "damn Gina" that price is nuts. But I love the image.

Zen - I paid $11,000 for the HUO from Ed C so there really isn't any huge profit here since I probably won't get offered asking.

#8 5 years ago

For a NIB that sounds like a good deal.

#9 5 years ago

Please, somebody buy this thing! He's got 5 other machines he's got his eye on...

This is the official "I'm upstairs on the computer hiding from Halloween" bump!

#10 5 years ago

someone needs to grab this fast
the Tron Prequel pin is still out in the future. Get this NIB while you can!

tron lego man.jpg

#11 5 years ago

Thanks guys for the bumps.
O-din - couldn't agree more. It's a fantastic game.
Randy - the box is yours. Lol.
Mike - hope Mr. Matthews was able to help you out.
Abacus - not sure if it's "damn Gina" there's a nib available or "damn Gina" that price is nuts. But I love the image.
Zen - I paid $11,000 for the HUO from Ed C so there really isn't any huge profit here since I probably won't get offered asking.

Both

#12 5 years ago

Totally understandable. No hard feelings.

#13 5 years ago

None taken.

#14 5 years ago

See how nice everyone can be here on pinside

#15 5 years ago

And here's the official "When will these f-ing kids stop coming to my door?" bump.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And here's the official "When will these f-ing kids stop coming to my door?" bump.

Just roll a pin to the front door. Their treat is a free game.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Just roll a pin to the front door. Their treat is a free game.

Nope. I love my pins too much. Some kids unfortunately caught me walking by my door as my wife was giving out candy. And because I live in the same town I teach in, they all know me, and know I have pins. "Can we play pinball?" they asked. "Nope," I said. They high fived me anyway, and I said "Thank God for Purell," turned, and headed back to my machines, beer in hand.

I've been teaching too long.

BUMP!!!

#18 5 years ago

What? This is STILL here? I'm bumping this so Anthony doesn't have to!

#19 5 years ago

BTW...fix the typo in your title...it's driving me batshit.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

BTW...fix the typo in your title...it's driving me batshit.

Done! That would be the result of posting after 75 hour work week. I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. Can't wait for teacher's convention.

#21 5 years ago

Done! That would be the result of posting after 75 hour work week. I know you know exactly what I'm talking about. Can't wait for teacher's convention.

...which you're going to, riiiiight???

#22 5 years ago

Somebody was supposed to invite me over to play all his awesome machines, but I never heard back from him. So I've been stuck here playing my IJ and bumping my friend's FS thread.

BUMP!!!

#23 5 years ago

Now my IJ is busted, so I have more time to bump this thread.

#24 5 years ago

What happened?

#25 5 years ago

Needs board work. Switch matrix problems, etc. So while that's being done, I'm getting it blinged out by Mike Chestnut. I'll have this turkey up and running beautifully in time for Thanksgiving. Now, if only I knew somebody nearby who had another one I could play in the meantime...

#26 5 years ago

Stinks. I'm sure we can find some time this weekend with the days off

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside