• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Jasontaps
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Selling for a friend.

New in unopened box, The Walking Dead Pro version. Charlotte area North Carolina.

Asking 4250,

Not looking for trades, thanks.

#2 9 years ago

Bump for a great deal, I would buy it if you were closer.

#3 9 years ago

Wish you were closer or I had a more flexible form of employment!

#4 9 years ago

Game is tentatively sold as of this afternoon. Thanks for the interest.

#5 9 years ago

thought about this deal several times because I am local but buying a new house got in the way.... stupid house

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

thought about this deal several times because I am local but buying a new house got in the way.... stupid house

Add it into the mortgage you'd never know the difference! Consider it mortgage therapy!

#7 9 years ago

Did it sell Vinny?

2 weeks later
#8 9 years ago

Does anyone know what the Directors Cut feature does in the game? I am almost afraid to click it and find out for fear of being bit......lol

2 weeks later
#9 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Does anyone know what the Directors Cut feature does in the game? I am almost afraid to click it and find out for fear of being bit......lol

The manual is very vague as to what this means, but I interrupt it as features the programmers want to be able to turn on and off.
When you get right down to the definitions of "Directors Cut" it means putting everything back in that had to be cut.
My guess is since the code isn't complete on most Stern games (not a dig at Stern, I love their games) that the directors cut never got implemented.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Pins4me:

The manual is very vague as to what this means, but I interrupt it as features the programmers want to be able to turn on and off.
When you get right down to the definitions of "Directors Cut" it means putting everything back in that had to be cut.
My guess is since the code isn't complete on most Stern games (not a dig at Stern, I love their games) that the directors cut never got implemented.

Its there I just have not turned it on yet, just curious if anyone has turned the feature on to see what it does

#11 8 years ago

wow

is there no love for Pro over LE/Prem?

#12 8 years ago

Willing to bet nothing would happen.
I think Stern use the same software as a template no matter what "modern" title they make.
Directors Cut is probably just one of those options if they wanted to incorporate an adult theme to the game. Reminds me of the translite on Nascar.
For those that don't know, you could get one with beer sponsored cars or generic without alcohol.
Makes me wonder if the directors cut could have been used to incorporate the actors voices while maintaining the factory voices.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

wow
is there no love for Pro over LE/Prem?

If I lived in NC and didn't already own one I would be all over that like a starving Walker

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

If I lived in NC and didn't already own one I would be all over that like a starving Walker

I assume he already sold it since a month ago he said "Game is tentatively sold as of this afternoon. Thanks for the interest."

Thread kind of switched to the question about the Directors Cut.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-the-walking-dead-pro-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.