• 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jokerpoker
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

179A35DA-4F41-43EE-8764-276504D5D441 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

NIB Stern JP Shooter Knob

Added: 2020-08-19 00:05:27 UTC • Ended: September 14th, 2020
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 400 (Firm)

Price is firm

NIB $400 shipped

Item photos

179A35DA-4F41-43EE-8764-276504D5D441 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are TUFLYF's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to TUFLYF's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Glen Ellyn, IL, US

#2 3 years ago

Great price! Or just get it on sterns website for $139.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from madtown:

Damn! You paid that much? I paid $115 shipped NIB. LOL

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from madtown:

If you can get one from Stern I'd buy up as many as you can because they have been sold out for >6 months and it doesn't seem like they're ever making them again. Stern definitely makes cool/well integrated accessories but then never makes nearly enough to satisfy demand. Unfortunately if you want it, at this point it seems like you have to pay up.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from madtown:

actually sold out on Stern's site. Doesn't say that on the item listing, but comes up "out of stock" when you go to make the payment.

#6 3 years ago

I ordered from little shop of games as soon as it hit the website for $79.99. I had a long wait but eventually got mine.

#7 3 years ago

Even if it's out of stock, they sorted out their supplier issue and should get more. Also, some distributors might have them in stock as well. I just hope I never get to a place in life where I need to attempt gouging people $400 for a shooter knob. I'm sorry for whatever you might be going through right now.

#8 3 years ago

The beauty of capitalism is consumer pricing is based on what people are willing to pay. Price elasticity and all that. If someone wants the amber shooter now, then they will pay what it costs now. Stern doesn't have them in stock now and this poster has one and is selling it. That said, the market could also drop out because Stern gets a pallet of shooters from their supplier. Or they won't get a shipment, we don't know. It's a gamble. If supply increases, then the price people are willing to pay for a shooter will be less. Modfather sold his non-lighted amber shooter rod only for $99 about two weeks ago.

Look at the prices on hand sanitizer STILL. The same bottle of Purell that used to cost $2.99 in January, was selling for $30 in May and still around $8 now if you can find it. Most states call this kind of huge markup GAUGING, but its really just capitalism at work... Don't hate the player, hate the game!

#9 3 years ago

I've got on good authority these will be made again.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I've got on good authority these will be made again.

i've got on even better authority that these are currently available at Pinball Life for the MSRP.

#11 3 years ago

Damn this makes the JP topper seem fair price.

#12 3 years ago

what I'm curious about is why the OP recently had a Wanted ad for this item saying "Need one ASAP!". Was this some sort of attempted quick price gouging scheme? If not, forgive me. But that's sure how it looks.

2 weeks later
#13 3 years ago

What a joke.

#14 3 years ago

I have one orders and the distributor says he will get more.But that was 3 months ago.:{ Maybe I should make a call or email Stern and see if the distributor just like having my money in the bank or is Stern is making another batch.
One in Ebay sold for 285 not long ago.

Stern Pinball JURASSIC PARK AMBER SHOOTER KNOB. Rare! 502-7101-00 IN HAND
14 BIDS:
US $285.00
SELLER:blairan213(730)
100% positive feedback

#15 3 years ago

Can I see the box!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-stern-jp-shooter-knob?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.