(Topic ID: 183093)

NIB Star Trek Pro Pricing Opinion

By Xrated

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xrated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Other than playing pinball over the years I dont have much experience in the hobby. I spent some time playing a few pinball machines over the last few months and have always come back to the Star Trek Machine. So for my first pin I have settled on the Pro version because of cost - Just bought a house and my wife would kill me if I paid some of the LE/Premium prices.

I know they stopped production, but they are a few still left out there. I emailed a few of the sellers/companies that everyone keeps talking about and received some pricing. I also searched in the Market forums and the closest to me is about 8-9 hours away and they were asking $4650 for a HUO with less than 200 plays. Brand new to my door was $5500 ish. When I factor time and gas on the used one I minds well buy new.

I guess what I'm asking for is support/reassurance that $5500 is a good price shipped to me on a Star Trek Pro?

Thank you so much for your help everyone.

#19 7 years ago

So far I have only emailed them. Most were in the 55-5600 range. Thanks alot for the info everyone. I will put in a few calls first thing tomorrow am. Hopefully can buy one tomorrow. Whats the average ship times people have had?

#26 7 years ago

I want to thank you all for the feedback. I think at this point I will hold off and find a nice HUO machine.

Thanks again

Chris

#28 7 years ago

I thought they couldn't advertise below manufacturer set pricing, but could sell at what they wished.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Boulder, CO
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monument, CO
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xrated.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-star-trek-pro-pricing-opinion?tu=Xrated and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.