Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jgreene
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

laser-war-inside-front-cabinet_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

I swear I have a game that's so pristine after 30 years it still seems to have that NIB smell. I'm not making this up either.

Im with you man ...I opened up my huo tz yesterday and it has that same new smell that my nib sterns do .

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

I swear I have a game that's so pristine after 30 years it still seems to have that NIB smell. I'm not making this up either.

Actually I believe you saw my tz?

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Yeah man, it's me! Haha. I'd love to get back down there sometime and see your current lineup, particularly the Congo. The RBION has been great for TK. You can visit me too but stay away from my minty Laser War, it's never leaving! Oooooh that smell. I'm gonna go dip my nose inside the coin door and get a big whiff before I go to bed.

Your welcome down anytime you all know that. Ive been wanting to get up there and play some pinball with you all also

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from sevenrites:

Dude, your Twilight Zone played awesome and looked incredible and I finally realized why that game is rated where it's at after experiencing yours. Never enjoyed it prior to that. It also motivated me to help twist TK's arm into getting one for his collection. I should have taken a sniff of the inside, that NIB smell is awesome and it's great to see some older titles that were preserved well enough to have similar qualities.

Yea its a amazing pin but I actually been thinking of selling it to get some other stuff but I just cant pull the trigger yet even know ive been made a very very awesome offer . Ill never find another as nice tho which really makes it a hard decision.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-smell?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.