Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Holy_Pickle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

013.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Ever since the Expo, I can't stop thinking about these two pins. I just love both games! Given the choice, I'm curious to know which one you guys would buy, and why.

#9 9 years ago

The SM blacks go for way too much, in my opinion. I just can't justify the premium over a regular SM. I suppose if you are looking at it in terms of resale value, it make more sense, but I have never understood why people are willing to pay so much more for a game that plays the same and is arguably uglier than the normal version.

#12 9 years ago

It is amazing how much that particular machine has skyrocketed in price. In fact, it's one of the only Sterns I can think of that actually went up in value over the years. Does anyone know how much more the SMB's went for than the regular SM's when they were new?

3 weeks later
#27 9 years ago

There is a guy about an hour from me that is selling an AFM that he recently rebuilt from the ground up. I mean he really went all out ... new cabinet, new clearcoated playfield, new DMD, new coils, you name it. He pretty much swapped out every single part for a new one if it was available. I went over to his house, and it was just absolutely stunning. Unfortunately, he is asking $8,500 for it. Given what it is, I don't necessarily think his price is out of line, but it's probably a bit too rich for my blood.

#30 9 years ago

"Will Mr. Pinball Australia really sell us new ones? Time will tell...."

Did you give him a deposit on one?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside