Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Holy_Pickle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

013.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

You know I'm gonna say SM as I ordered one...

3 weeks later
#28 9 years ago

I love my Blue Spidey I got from Mike at GAP. It is such a fun game to play. I would say Go for the spidey and another game for the same price. 2 better than one. Of coarse I paid more than that for my restored MB and I am thrilled with it and glad to own such an pristine MB. I am even considering searching out a restored MM but now we are really talking $15k...... Will Mr. Pinball Australia really sell us new ones? Time will tell....

#31 9 years ago

No. I have emailed them about it. I think I posted this somewhere on here a few weeks back. They are not taking anymore deposits but, they plan on making extras and selling them once the ordered machines are done. He said $10k-$12k each. I guess they are loosing money on the pre orders and plan to sell some to get some of the money back. High-end restores for MM are up to $15k - $16K + according to a couple of inquiries I have made. Wow. That is a new car... lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Pinckney, MI
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coasterguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside