Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3668.JPG
    IMG_3664.JPG
    IMG_3663.JPG
    IMG_3662.JPG
    IMG_3661.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

I realized today that this pin dolly costs more than a lot of nice pins. I think sometimes it's okay for us to make fun of ourselves.

So here is my NIB 65" Escalera. It has the goody bag stapled to the side of the dolly. Henry says he likes my new "remote control dolly".

IMG_3661.JPGIMG_3661.JPG IMG_3662.JPGIMG_3662.JPG IMG_3663.JPGIMG_3663.JPG

#2 10 years ago

more pics

IMG_3664.JPGIMG_3664.JPG IMG_3668.JPGIMG_3668.JPG

#3 10 years ago

On a serious note, I habe been borrowing a 72" model for about a year. This 65" looks to be a lot easier to handle without sacrificing much leverage.

#4 10 years ago

Looks awesome. I could use one of those. Where do you buy that? Cute kid and nice 7 series too.

#5 10 years ago

That's awesome! Your son looks ready to take it for a spin! To see a smile like that makes any crappy day a fantastic one! Don't forget to fasten his seatbelt!

#6 10 years ago

Nice dolly Nevus
    - for a minute I thought the 1st WOZ was going to jump out of a box

#7 10 years ago

Cool. The larger "off road" tires look very useful for moving through the yard.
    I'd still rather have a new pin. But you do need a means to move the pins when you need to.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Nice dolly Nevus
    - for a minute I thought the 1st WOZ was going to jump out of a box

Next week I hope.

Quoted from RCA1:Cool. The larger "off road" tires look very useful for moving through the yard.

That's the big wheel attachment. It a very inexpensive accessory that I recommend for everyone. It holds the pin at that angle with no hands. It pops on and off with a quick release when you get to the stairs.

Quoted from tpellowe:

Looks awesome. I could use one of those. Where do you buy that?

Larry Kitchen. He's in the Escalera thread.

#9 10 years ago

Nice BMW

#10 10 years ago

Wish I lived closer!

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I have an Escalera in my future as well, so this was interesting to see.

If you see Willie, Jase, Phil or Uncle Si, tell them Pennsylvania sends greetings.

#12 10 years ago

I used one similar to that once to move a fridge into a basement. They defiantly rock.

#13 10 years ago

Somebody is preparing to move some more pins into the collection!
    Must be WOZ and the new Metallica!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

Thanks for sharing. I have an Escalera in my future as well, so this was interesting to see.
    If you see Willie, Jase, Phil or Uncle Si, tell them Pennsylvania sends greetings.

The live in NE Louisiana, but its not far. A few members here live in that area.

#15 10 years ago

That's right. One of the episodes show them travelling to "The Big City" of Shreveport.

#16 10 years ago

Does anyone know how much space you would need on a landing to spin a pin? I have a straight run down then a 90 degree turn into my basement and wonder how easy and escalera would make my life...

#17 10 years ago

It's very close to the same width of a pin and spins easy. I have a narrow bottom at my stairs that requires a "slide" to get it in position. The top of my stairs is a typical residential 80's home hallway. I have to pivot as soon as I'm up the last step. This thing is a back saver!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-see-the-unboxing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.