Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

73CAB956-25A2-4A01-ACA8-1C9C055D2F5C.gif
    B7E6107A-316E-421A-9CD6-AA8F37EE78AD (resized).jpeg
    we're done (resized).jpeg
    0AA3C7FB-94C6-4C1B-B269-AC5C1B11BA15.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If it is a Stern and it's an LE, you can buy it, get it first, and you will be almost guaranteed to be able to get your money back out of it

Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, WWF and X-men called. They want a word…

#14 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

The LEs all sell today for more than they did NIB... even WWF.

Well, I don’t know this world anymore…

0AA3C7FB-94C6-4C1B-B269-AC5C1B11BA15.gif0AA3C7FB-94C6-4C1B-B269-AC5C1B11BA15.gif
    #50 1 year ago

Geez I’m seeing a bit of negativity here.

Not needed. Most pinheads are awesome folk who share our quirky hobby. I enjoy meeting and talking shop with them. Life isn’t about just owning but who we meet along the way.

Pinside is a great site for us all if we can accept that it’s a crowded room full of apex personality’s whom are full of opinions on how much others suck. Get past that thin veneer and then you meet the real gang here. Better folks you’ll never know.

I’m not a bad judge of character and wouldn’t of been on here so long if it wasn’t true.

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

To War!!!!!!!!! For me with LOTR, that was the callout and the fanfare. Destroying the ring is awesome, but that callout was just the thing that got me into the game (I've owned it twice and wouldn't be shocked if it comes in a third time).
    Sometimes they are dumb, like Aerosmith launching the ball into the toybox. In Tron it was "Libations for Everybody". In Metallica it is risking single ball CIU jackpots trying to double it. Star Trek (stern) has galactic mode in Destroy the Drill where you are making killer points while using the upper flipper to collect ball locks at the Klingon targets. In Stars it is the low chime of the special. In Team One it is the 50k novelty mode.
    If a pinball machine doesn't have something that makes me laugh, smile, or giggle, I probably don't want to own it. At the core of this hobby, even below all the wonderful friends I've met through it, pinball needs to be fun. Otherwise, what's the point?

Bravo Sir. Truth.

73CAB956-25A2-4A01-ACA8-1C9C055D2F5C.gif73CAB956-25A2-4A01-ACA8-1C9C055D2F5C.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider underlord.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-purchase-logic?tu=underlord and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.