Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pinchild
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 5 years ago

My recent stern purchases have needed very little adjustment out of the box, boom button on dp needed adjusting, Maiden needed nothing, acdc nothing, sw nothing.

My AFMr needed the interlock switch adjusted.

DI needed the most, but all minor. Lockdown bar, pf hangers, backbox lock. I had no mechanical issues. Had to bend down trap door flap. Had to buy cliffy set for chipping on SIM card hole.

My hobbit needed nothing out of the box, but over time I did need to replace the ramp flaps as they were curling (free) and a drop target board failed a month out of warranty (charged $50).

Jjp gams are much more complex and Pfs have more on them so expect more adjustments to be needed. I like tinkering so none of the issues I’ve had bothered me, except the di backbox lock, which was very common and should never have been an issue.

All of the initial issues I’ve had for all games should have been caught at the factory.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-problems-jjp-vs-stern?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.