Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pinchild
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 5 years ago

I just had one NIB yet. And that was enough for me. It was a Ghostbuster Pro. I had 2 major issues. Right out of the box the power supply blew up. It was set to 115Volt instead of 230Volt. Its funny because there was even a big sticker wich said 230Volt on it. However the little switch on the side was set to 115Volt. After finally getting the game delivered wich has been delayed twice i was unable to play it for one week... Waiting for the new power supply...

Second issue occurred shortly after i got the new power supply. Thank god the game finally worked after i got the replacement power supply... First signs of ghosting started to appear just one day after the "first" game. Only Storage Facility and Super Jackpot were ghosting. But the following day those and even more inserts were starting to ghost. Even the Shoot Again insert was affected in the end. Stern confirmed a replacement playfield. Wich i have been waiting 15 weeks for...

Since then i had no more issues with this game. It has been around a year since the playfield swap and around 2000 games. Hopefully it will never break again. I like Ghostbuster btw...

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff yeah around GB release time had to have been the worst. My onky node board issue was GB also...rough times.

The funny thing is my GB is a late May 2017 build. I was waiting until it got quite around ghosting issues, before placing my order. But still got crap...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-problems-jjp-vs-stern?tu=Midway-Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.