(Topic ID: 191300)

NIB pricing cash vs CC

By PW79

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

if-you-re-good-at-something-never-do-it-for-free (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Some intro deals are way better than that. However haven't looked into getting a CC in forever. Haha

2% cash back with a JP Morgan Safire card intro rate.

After the 4th of July I plan to go back on my hunt for a JJP distro that will work with me on the DI price a bit and accept a credit card without hitting me with the fee. I contacted a couple JJP distros and they all wanted the MSRP and one wouldn't do a cc at all and the other would do it but charge me 3%.

It's a tough market for an NIB buyer these days...prices are high and discounts and incentives (like free shaker motors or shipping) don't seem be around for either Stern or JJP.

#69 6 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Sometimes ya gotta at least let me think I'm getting a deal.

Yep, bingo. I don't want to pay MSRP plus a credit card fee plus shipping because I feel like a fool when I hear buddies of mine got a few hundred off or free shipping or a free shaker (or all of those things). I want to at least feel like I'm getting something.

It's been a few weeks since I was shopping DI, I'm going to get back at it after the 4th of July and just see if someone wants my business enough to throw me a bone of some kind.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-pricing-cash-vs-cc?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.