#4 10 years ago

Wow. Makes the NIB MB a steal

#5 10 years ago

Check out their other items for sale...

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

:wall:Ouch was expecting like 6-8K not 22
GLWS

I'd have to say 7-8k for that would be about right.

#7 10 years ago

lets see, new car or pinball machine, new roof and driveway or pinball machine, 1 semester of daughters college or pinball machine. 22 machines for $1000 or one pinball machine. decisions decisions..

#8 10 years ago

Ok, you know if you buy then play this pin the value will go so far down it would be insane. Put 150 plays on it and it will be a mint HUO game worth what? 7K ish to the right guy. Pinballs are meant to be played.

This "collector" quality stuff just sucks that you really can't dig in and play them without turning it into just a very nice version of every other game.

#9 10 years ago

If I'm paying $22,000.00 for a pinball machine you better believe I want the pleasure of opening the box.

What this guy has is an overpriced HUO NGG.

#10 10 years ago

He/she has been posting these same games for sale for years on Ebay, literally.

#12 10 years ago

Bahaha dreamer

#13 10 years ago

His wife better come in the box that its not in for that price. New in box means never opened not even one flap ticks me off so much I keep seeing this NIB and its been checked for contents if you never opened it should all be there dooh!

Once again its not worth that its worth a restored or HUO with low plays not worth 22 if you play it at all its worth what other nice versions are worth. Pointless these are pinball machines people we open them to play with them there no good left new in box. Its not small collectibles like hot wheels or Barbies they are worth more new in box because we don't need to play with them display items pinball is a mechanical toy display item so it can't be worth more NIB.

#14 10 years ago

If I won the power-ball I still would not bite on it.
Its nice , just not 22K nice.

#15 10 years ago

Would anyone ever really pay this?

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Kelly1978:

Would anyone ever really pay this?

Not in a million years. The seller is delusional.

#18 10 years ago

I also have seen this ad on ebay about a year ago, of course it never sold. Also, had more pictures of the box. If the rumors are true about the big announcement at the Chicago show, you could buy at least buy several of the remakes.

#19 10 years ago

I love how both of last these NIB auctions have offered local pick-up only. the damn thing is already boxed *and* on a pallet

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

I also have seen this ad on ebay about a year ago, of course it never sold. Also, had more pictures of the box. If the rumors are true about the big announcement at the Chicago show, you could buy at least buy several of the remakes.

what rumors?

#21 10 years ago

Do tell us the rumours

#22 10 years ago

Here's hoping this NGG wasn't stored in a pole barn!

#23 10 years ago

I like rumors? anyone? anyone?

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I like rumors? anyone? anyone?

They will be making a new production run of boxes!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

If the rumors are true about the big announcement at the Chicago show, you could buy at least buy several of the remakes.

Williams is going to remake pins?!?

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from radium:

They will be making a new production run of boxes!

Yep just the boxes so you can stuff your restored pin in it and call it NIB

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-no-good-gofers-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.