Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

trust.jpg
NOTNIB.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago

Man, want one of these, but definitely to play, so probably not the best move for me....

#45 10 years ago

So if you were going to play it, how much would it be worth to you?

#52 10 years ago

I threw $14500.00 last night and got outbid @ 15k w reserve being met....think I dodged a bullet as could be cool, but also could be a nightmare from a restoration / playing standpoint...curious how it ends up...

#56 10 years ago

Gweempose ...agree completely...I buy a fair amount of stuff on eBay, and have a specific computer at my work which is blazing fast......set my reminder and bid against myself w < 2 minutes to go...pretty effective.....

My bid on MB was a "get it out of my system" bid....just trying to see reserve early enough that I didn't get the fever at the end, and pay stupid money for it....I've won items before just because I was too stubborn to give up at the end, and paid too much ( my strange logic).... Mark

#57 10 years ago

It appears 15k is the reserve, and met by someone...I'll be out...

#105 10 years ago

ok.....heads up........early on I threw 14.5k at it and didn't hit the reserve (which was 15k). Apparently that fell through and I'm next in line @ $14,100.00 (second chance offer)...he's not budging on # and said he would relist in a couple of months if I didn't want it.....I'm playing my WOZ to death, and could potentially take heat from my wife if I get this...how bad of a hit do I take if it goes from NOB to HUO? Is this too much to start with? Remember, I don't trade or do this for a living, just not sure how many of these are still out there, and would it be worth the grief..(my wife would get over it) to get something like this which might be unobtanium in the future?....thoughts please.....mark

#108 10 years ago

thanks guys...trying not to whine, but just hoping to get talked off the fence (from fellow pinsiders that may have the same disease I have)...logic is telling me no...my damn fever to this "sport" is tapping me on the other shoulder........

#120 10 years ago

Aurich...pure common sense, and absolutely the right choice

It's certainly not my Holy Grail Pin, but seems like the title has stood the test of time....if I get it, I'll want to keep it ( like the ones I have now)....a unique opportunity to not impulse buy, but overpay if it doesn't measure up....I like working on these as much as playing them, hobby wise, so getting an old NOB has a certain appeal. Just a lot of cheese.....crap, IDK.....

Buddy....very close to the AC /DC premium....it will be from you if I get one.....

$&@&- empty garage with one pin inside.....I'm not sure this is healthy....

#121 10 years ago

Well threw 12k at him as a take it or leave it, my second chance ends at 3:30 am...so is what it is...I'll live regardless....not doing the $14,1.........done with it....I'll let you know how it turns out....thanks for all the insight......mark

#123 10 years ago

I know...a pitiful attempt at justification......fairly confident he won't take it....I'm good with it either way at this point......

#125 10 years ago

I'm out.....just can't do it for 14k.....he said he would probably realist when he gets back from the road in the next month or so........good luck to whoever gets the next shot at it.....

#128 10 years ago

Yes....feeling much calmer now....and still have $$$ whew...prob dodged a bullet ( at least that's my story and sticking to it).......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 75.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-monster-bash-on-ebay?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.