2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by snakesnsparklers
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gotaquestion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 2 years ago

Does anyone have a clue if NIB Metallica Pros will still be around come February or March of next year? I keep hearing whispers of "oh Metallica is done soon" and it's getting me spooked. Let's just say it would be a lot more financially responsible to get it in February... so I'm not paying off two games at once

Hope you enjoy the game OP! I'd currently rank it as my favorite.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

you can easily find yourself spending over $1000 on mods alone pretty dang quick

Tell me about it. I'm planning to order one from Pinball Refinery assuming there's still stock in the timeframe I mentioned and they sent their list of available add-ons. The stuff I wanted totaled about $1,500 Light show enhancements, undercab LEDs, powder coated armor and wireform returns, powder coated coin door, full color LED upgrade, Creeping Death pinblades and speaker panel, Snake LEDs/Fangs, spinners added, subwoofer... the list goes on. Makes me wonder what single game has the most modding options. Metallica has the most that I personally know of.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

You may want to contact Steve now and let him know you are interested if you haven't already.

Yep I talked to him. He didn't seem concerned about running out of Pros when I said I was hoping to order in February.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gotaquestion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside