2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by snakesnsparklers
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Tell me about it. I'm planning to order one from Pinball Refinery assuming there's still stock in the timeframe I mentioned and they sent their list of available add-ons. The stuff I wanted totaled about $1,500 Light show enhancements, undercab LEDs, powder coated armor and wireform returns, powder coated coin door, full color LED upgrade, Creeping Death pinblades and speaker panel, Snake LEDs/Fangs, spinners added, subwoofer... the list goes on. Makes me wonder what single game has the most modding options. Metallica has the most that I personally know of.

Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Lol yeah its crazy for sure. I had to REALLY go over my desired mods list and cut alot of them out. It was getting a bit out of control and completely defeating the purpose of getting a PRO LED to save money lol.

There are a ton of us with Met Promiums. I know I have more in mine than the base cost for the LE

But Steve and PR is the way to go...top notch there. You may want to contact Steve now and let him know you are interested if you haven't already.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 25.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider burningman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside