Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by flipnout1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipnout1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Want a MBRLE? I have one available now. It’s in my warehouse ready to ship NOW. PM me for details

#3 4 years ago

Bump

#4 4 years ago

Friday bump. Hard to believe that I have a MBR LE in stock ready to ship and no one has grabbed it yet

#7 4 years ago

MBR LE 0517

And if you are thinking that these go in numerical order they do not. S/Ns do but not the LE number. This was built about two weeks ago.

1 week later
#8 4 years ago

Still available

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

so im confused, thought larry sold the company?

I did but we had old orders and deposits for the MBR LE that we thought would be filled by the time we closed on the business sale. We were wrong as it took much longer to get the games than anticipated so after this we are done. Zach is your guy now

#12 4 years ago

Last one! Once this one is sold I will not get anymore. IN STOCK and ready to ship today. $7999 plus shipping

1 week later
#13 4 years ago

Bump

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Clint12:

Monster bash remake limited edition?

yes the LE

#16 4 years ago

Sunday bump. Someone buy this last one so I can stop bumping this!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipnout1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-mbr-le?tu=flipnout1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.