• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#2 10 years ago

I want the one for $535.

#3 10 years ago

Lol please delete that one

#4 10 years ago

Me too. I about fell out of my chair, which would have been super embarrassing because I also shat myself with excitement at that precise moment.

#6 10 years ago

Awesome pin & only 250 produced. hope it finds a good home.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from ElectricCircuit:

NIB X-Men Magneto #40 Limited Editon $6350 firm. Got it in trade while back and am taking a loss.

$6350 and you're taking a loss? Ouch.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

$6350 and you're taking a loss? Ouch.

You must have no clue how much Xmen LE went for at release.

#9 10 years ago

I had pricing of around $6200 NIB when it was first released if I remember right.

#10 10 years ago

Pre-sale from some vendors was at $6300.

With the drop due to bad press I believe NIB dropped into the upper $5k range.

Something isn't adding up...

#11 10 years ago

Confused, what doesn't add up?

#12 10 years ago

I didn't think they sold for more then $6350 but I guess it depends on which distributor you bought it from. Anyway, what was originally paid is immaterial.

#13 10 years ago

NIB X-Men Magneto #40 Limited Editon $6350 firm. Got it in trade while back and am taking a loss.

Nearly all owners took a loss on this title. You win some and you lose some. My buddy struggled to get 5K for his HUO Wolverine with under 50 plays. Maybe try ebay with the holidays coming up.

#14 10 years ago

Yes, unfortunately due to the really rough first year of code, XM has taken a huge hit. The LEs that have sold on here over the past few months have gone for between $5k-5.8k, the higher end of that being machines with tons of lighting and sound mods that have also been dialed in with ramp and wolverine adjustments. XM is one machine where NIB is extremely undesirable for over $5.2k, because a NIB still has to be adjusted right out of the box (Storm ramp and Wolvie).

My advise as an XMLE wolverine owner? You'll have to wait probably a couple years for the value to raise on it, because >if< the code gets finished this title will raise in price, otherwise if you want to sell it now in the current pinside market, you'll have to lower your price into the low 5k range. Yes, it sucks to lose your shirt on a NIB title, but XM and Avengers both suffer from this.

By the way; I feel that XM is HIGHLY underrated, and has been brought down and continues to be brought down by those that still have a sour taste in their mouth from the loss they took selling theirs with bad code issues within that first year. LEs SHOULD be worth at least 6k now, but are they? Nope. I am confident that time will be kind to this title and the price will raise in a few years as more players revisit it with the new code. A very unique game code-wise.

GLWS, I hope you get what you want for it, but Pinside might not be the place to sell it. As stated, try EBAY.

#15 10 years ago

Well said Rcade... Don't forget the NIB will more than likely need the magnet board replaced as well.

#16 10 years ago

I would also say its a great game I think it is worth every penny. There is no better pinball feeling than opening your NIB pin! GLWTS

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Yes, unfortunately due to the really rough first year of code, XM has taken a huge hit. The LEs that have sold on here over the past few months have gone for between $5k-5.8k, the higher end of that being machines with tons of lighting and sound mods that have also been dialed in with ramp and wolverine adjustments. XM is one machine where NIB is extremely undesirable for over $5.2k, because a NIB still has to be adjusted right out of the box (Storm ramp and Wolvie).
My advise as an XMLE wolverine owner? You'll have to wait probably a couple years for the value to raise on it, because >if< the code gets finished this title will raise in price, otherwise if you want to sell it now in the current pinside market, you'll have to lower your price into the low 5k range. Yes, it sucks to lose your shirt on a NIB title, but XM and Avengers both suffer from this.
By the way; I feel that XM is HIGHLY underrated, and has been brought down and continues to be brought down by those that still have a sour taste in their mouth from the loss they took selling theirs with bad code issues within that first year. LEs SHOULD be worth at least 6k now, but are they? Nope. I am confident that time will be kind to this title and the price will raise in a few years as more players revisit it with the new code. A very unique game code-wise.
GLWS, I hope you get what you want for it, but Pinside might not be the place to sell it. As stated, try EBAY.

How or what do you have to do to the Storm Ramp?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nib-magneto-x-men-le-40-6350 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.